• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

762 posts in this topic

Posted

As someone who doesn't know alot about the LGBTQ+ community i don't wanna sound rude if i say this but

Can you be Demi and still fuck someone Husband?

In a way you can still have sex with someone if you're demi, but demisexuals need that strong 'mental connection' with someone before sleeping with them (so a non-ace person could have a one night stand with someone they don't know that well, but a demi person would have to have a strong relationship with someone before sex). Holly though, she doesn't make any sense. I remember reading somewhere that Ross respected Holly's asexuality and they didn't sleep together, but Holly chose to sleep with Jared? Is she implying that she was closer to Jared during her marriage than her own husband?

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the double post but our girl had a rich day of tweeting where yet again, she can't resist that last dig at her "haters" and not understanding why people are mad at her. She says she's not doing mental health monday up this thread because she can't be helping others when she needs help herself or something. Couldn't possibly be because people would see it as hypocritical. Nope. Has to be under the guise of self care.

This convo where she couldn't see how telling someone not to use their "animal brain" could be construed as a dig.

This one where she continues to call Jared's victims liars, wait excuse me "dishonest".

And lastly this one, a not so subtle nod to the fact that she reads her lolcow and PULL threads. HI HOLLY! If you really cared about your uwu mental health you wouldn't be here reading this. Be smart, don't use your animal brain ;)

Why someone in that last treat called her out on victim blaming the minors and she backpaddled so hard and try to switch up what she said lmaooo
Also she outright confirmed she goes on here, reddit, and lolcow
I have no clue why the screenshot keeps popping up even after I delete it, especially since I never click choose files, weird.

Screenshot (2852).png

Edited by maroontalk

Posted (edited)

Hey Holly and supporters, if y'all are reading this: Holly is supporting a pedophile. Holly is supporting a guy who actively seeked out underage girls to collect child sexual exploitation images (you know, the official term the FBI uses when they talk about what he did!) That makes yall as bad as him, since y'all are keeping him from ever thinking that what he did was wrong. He will do it again and again until you punish him. But of course, I'm just a big meanie.

Holly, your positivity means jack shit to anyone actually struggling. You put yourself in this situation, so I feel no guilt for how you feel. Fix it instead of throwing a goddamn pity party because you love a man who'd prefer a 14 year old.

For anyone here, here's Stop It Now's guide to warning signs that an adult is attempting to prey on a child. They also have more information on reporting as well.

Edited by abbachio
Adding a link

Posted

Hey Holly and supporters, if y'all are reading this: Holly is supporting a pedophile. Holly is supporting a guy who actively seeked out underage girls to collect child sexual exploitation images (you know, the official term the FBI uses when they talk about what he did!) That makes yall as bad as him, since y'all are keeping him from ever thinking that what he did was wrong. He will do it again and again until you punish him. But of course, I'm just a big meanie.

Holly, your positivity means jack shit to anyone actually struggling. You put yourself in this situation, so I feel no guilt for how you feel. Fix it instead of throwing a goddamn pity party because you love a man who'd prefer a 14 year old.

For anyone here, here's Stop It Now's guide to warning signs that an adult is attempting to prey on a child. They also have more information on reporting as well.

You know this is true. I mean he'd rather have a child than Holly so what does that make her? Think about it Holly. How long do you really think Jared plans to stay with you? He's free now to do what he wants. He couldn't even be faithful to his wife I doubt he'd change for someone like you. I mean you were also unfaithful just own up to it. 

hell Heidi at least owned up to her part in it, but Holly can't be damned to do the same. Even Jared unintentionally owned up to it. 

The fuck is wrong with you Holly. I think you need to go back to therapy. The couple of days you supposedly spent obviously didn't do jack shit. 

Posted

I think Holly is just hoping that Jared is going to stay with her, once he decides to go after the next best thing that looks as if it could be fuckable, she's probably going to pull the whole "guys I am so sowwy uwu he manipulated me, a pedophile, I would never uwu"

Posted (edited)

So she went from pansexual to asexual to now demisexual. I'm sure there's overlap but it's still annoying to me to see her hop around these terms. Ace and poly are things I understand and are worth labeling, but I never got behind the need to label oneself as demi. Am I right in interpreting it as "I can't have one night stands, I need to feel love for someone before fucking"? If so wouldn't that describe a lot of women? Maybe even half of all women? I don't think as many people are into one night stands as others think. Maybe it's different for men but women tend to like having an emotional attachment first because the dick be plentiful. Might as well only collect D from people you care about. Me personally, I think emotional attachment enhances the experience greatly, but it's not 100% necessary.

Then there's the Ross implications for this. She was ace with Ross. Does that mean she was never really ace but instead never loved Ross, therefor never wanted to be intimate with him "because demi"? Shit that is depressing to think about. Look Holly you've made me depressed. Some mental health warrior.

Edited by Sardonyxx
called pan poly

Posted

Man... I used to be a Holly fan back when she mostly posted bird and cosplay content. I also remember her hosting mental health mondays and even doing some mental health awareness work with other notable members of the DnD community. Course it's easy to say you're a mental health supporter-- especially when you're only supporting your own mental health over every one else's. 

Not to get into ""the discourse"" on the demi thing but it just reeks of deflecting and pulling the oppression card. Holly refusing to explain it is so typical for abusive people, it's another shield, something she can toss up to throw people off. The worst part is I'm sure to *some people* (probs young people and people who have been brainwashed into thinking you never ever have to explain your sexuality ever OWO!!) she still looks like the victim bc she's mentally I'll and demi.

It's 2019 Holly we're all gay and mentally ill, but you don't see people pulling your BS 24/7.

Posted

You know this is true. I mean he'd rather have a child than Holly so what does that make her? Think about it Holly. How long do you really think Jared plans to stay with you? He's free now to do what he wants. He couldn't even be faithful to his wife I doubt he'd change for someone like you. I mean you were also unfaithful just own up to it. 
hell Heidi at least owned up to her part in it, but Holly can't be damned to do the same. Even Jared unintentionally owned up to it. 

The fuck is wrong with you Holly. I think you need to go back to therapy. The couple of days you supposedly spent obviously didn't do jack shit. 

You lose them how you get em, I don't think Holly realises that. Nor does she realise that he likes little girls and will more than likely leave her for one.

Also, I respect Heidi for this, especially since after that post and self-care posts she just stopped talking about. Unlikely Holly, the supposed "mental health, self-care advocate."

But no, Holly dumbass wanna keep sticking up for a pedo and outwardly admitted she stands by him. 

So she went from pansexual to asexual to now demisexual. I'm sure there's overlap but it's still annoying to me to see her hop around these terms. Ace and poly are things I understand and are worth labeling, but I never got behind the need to label oneself as demi. Am I right in interpreting it as "I can't have one night stands, I need to feel love for someone before fucking"? If so wouldn't that describe a lot of women? Maybe even half of all women? I don't think as many people are into one night stands as others think. Maybe it's different for men but women tend to like having an emotional attachment first because the dick be plentiful. Might as well only collect D from people you care about. Me personally, I think emotional attachment enhances the experience greatly, but it's not 100% necessary.

Then there's the Ross implications for this. She was ace with Ross. Does that mean she was never really ace but instead never loved Ross, therefor never wanted to be intimate with him "because demi"? Shit that is depressing to think about. Look Holly you've made me depressed. Some mental health warrior.

I feel this, I get being confused but like it just looks like Holly is doing damage control, and with the definition to demisexual it makes her look worse and pretty much says she didn't give a shit about Ross and had more of a connection to Jared than her own damn husband. On top of that, she not only physically cheated on Ross but she emotionally cheated on him too since she's demisexual and that Jared was her "awakening".

Posted

I find it funny how Holly is making herself a victim and dragging things out while  Heidi is moving on and onto other projects and posts.

Heidi said her piece and moved on a bit after the whole poor holly ploy Holly tired to do

Posted

with demisexuality, it doesnt mean you just dont feel like sex until you like them, but that you physically and mentally cannot feel any form of sexual attraction until you truly love and trust the person. 

so she courted, married, and stayed married to ross, didnt feel any sexual attraction at all in terms of her demisexuality, aka, she didn't truly feel love or a mental connection to her husband, and STAYED??

sexuality is a hard thing to figure out, i understand that, but it's so hard to trust her words anymore

Posted

with demisexuality, it doesnt mean you just dont feel like sex until you like them, but that you physically and mentally cannot feel any form of sexual attraction until you truly love and trust the person. 

so she courted, married, and stayed married to ross, didnt feel any sexual attraction at all in terms of her demisexuality, aka, she didn't truly feel love or a mental connection to her husband, and STAYED??

sexuality is a hard thing to figure out, i understand that, but it's so hard to trust her words anymore

This, like as soon as she realised she had no emotional connection to him she should've broken it off instead of stringing Ross along, but no she stayed with him. Found an emotional connection with Jared, didn't say nor do shit about it. And kept emotionally cheating on Ross with Jared until it led up to physical, she never gave a shit about getting him out of an "abusive" relationship. 

Posted

I'm not sure but I think it may have been Jessica Merizan's tweet that said "Ross knew and was ok with it". I do not believe that for a second. Ross is a teddy bear and he loved Holly. He would have said anything to make her happy including knifing himself in the heart saying "ok honey you go chase your fee fees with my former close friend who I was literally shipped with, had fan art made of our pairing, and opened my home to in his time of need". Just because he said it, even if he gave her permission, I do not believe he was ever fully ok with it in his heart.

I've also read on reddit it could be a green card marriage situation where Ross married her because he loved her and she just shrugged and was like yeah ok let's be room mates, I'll pretend to like you but I'll never actually fuck you. Welcome to America!

Neither situation feels good to me, they just make me sad to think about.

Posted

TBh I wouldn't be surprised if she did love Ross but fell for Jared as he wormed his way in and instead of admitting she fucked up and someone she trusted (Jared) screwed her over Holly is just blaming everyone and anyone she can. 

She needs an actual therapist 

Posted

1559446963786.jpg

Hey Holly, would you condone murder if you knew the person "could be better and heal" after killing people? What if it was just "a mistake"? They could probably heal too with some therapy and maybe anger counseling, so by your logic, you'd stand by them too.

Also, plenty of people struggle with mental health issues and - GASP - aren't absolute shit heads who screw their friend's husband. It's almost like correlation does not prove causation! Who knew?!

She keeps hiding behind things like "muh mental health" and "muh sexuality" when she should just admit to "muh own shitty decisions".  People would not be nearly as pisses with her if she'd stop evading and just own up to it all. Depression or anxiety or whatever she has is not holding a pistol to her temple saying "defend the pedo you screwed or I'll blow your brains out!"

Own up to it and grow from here. Like they say, there's nowhere to go from the bottom but up!

Posted

Hey Holly, would you condone murder if you knew the person "could be better and heal" after killing people? What if it was just "a mistake"? They could probably heal too with some therapy and maybe anger counseling, so by your logic, you'd stand by them too.

Also, plenty of people struggle with mental health issues and - GASP - aren't absolute shit heads who screw their friend's husband. It's almost like correlation does not prove causation! Who knew?!

She keeps hiding behind things like "muh mental health" and "muh sexuality" when she should just admit to "muh own shitty decisions".  People would not be nearly as pisses with her if she'd stop evading and just own up to it all. Depression or anxiety or whatever she has is not holding a pistol to her temple saying "defend the pedo you screwed or I'll blow your brains out!"

Own up to it and grow from here. Like they say, there's nowhere to go from the bottom but up!

Alot of people with mental issues don't spread their legs open or slip and end up sucking their best friends husband dick.

Also Holly girl in what way Jared being a pedo is a fucking mistake? That a choice on his end. 

Since she is out here defending a pedo can you tell us what mistakes the victims made? fucking deluded bitch.