• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

583 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is fantastic lol. For those who are out of the loop, Cristina Vee was engaged to Nathan Sharpe, who was also a part of DCA, who cheated on her with Anna Prosser, who was also in DCA. More people are defending Heidi instead of Holly now.

The not so subtle mockery is hilarious af

Edited by Calico
double post

Posted

i am happy holly is losing people. she deserves it. the way her and her white knights treat people is absolutely disgusting. it's funny how now she is the one being like the clown meme people she wants kindness from when she doesn’t give any kindness to begin with. Karma is a bitch Holly.

Posted

It's been over a week and Holly hasn't said or liked anything about how evil Heidi is. Did she finally give up or did someone Jared tell her to shut the fuck up already?

She's been on a roll deleting tweets today.

hcsb.thumb.PNG.bef7a3bce47e7a7637a3dc5ba

Posted

Most likely being told to shut up now

Posted

I knew she would get herself in trouble with her tweets and Jared too. What a moron to not realize that Heidi can and should use her tweets in court. 

Posted

Past Holly was annoying because of how much of a stuck up SJW she used to be. Current Holly is absolutely insufferable because she horseshoed into being a victim while also being a lowkey manipulator.

1562526456023.jpg

This is fantastic lol. For those who are out of the loop, Cristina Vee was engaged to Nathan Sharpe, who was also a part of DCA, who cheated on her with Anna Prosser, who was also in DCA. More people are defending Heidi instead of Holly now.

Wait, so everyone on DCA is an adulterer???? All four cast members?

Posted

Wait, so everyone on DCA is an adulterer???? All four cast members?

It happened long ago and was settled off the internet. Cristina tweeted her feelings about it, and at Anna, then deleted everything but it's heavily implied Nate was at fault. 

1562648597920.png

How long until Holly backpedals and starts calling Heidi an abuser again? Place your bets! 

Posted

Again with the emotional reaction bullshit. Because that excuses all the awful things Holly has said and done but Heidi’s emotional response to being gaslighted and manipulated is ‘abuse’. 🙄

Posted

When people are emotional, they tend to be more honest and Holly should have owned up rather than saying "oops, I didn't mean that" cause she is probably being honest and wanted people to agree instead of backlashing.

Posted

When people are emotional, they tend to be more honest and Holly should have owned up rather than saying "oops, I didn't mean that" cause she is probably being honest and wanted people to agree instead of backlashing.

The day Holly is honest is the day she has to admit she was wrong and what she did was terrible. So...nope never gonna happen. 

Posted

1562977419758.png

Oh boy. 

Posted

I'm kind of disappointed she's shutting her face now and deleting tweets. :alpacadone: Despite threads like these documenting her shit, somehow she always seems to squirm her way out of lasting consequences. Before reading up on her crabcat days I thought she was spiraling from the stress and guilt so I felt sorry for her, but it was just her real personality coming back out LMAO. At least this might mean Heidi gets harassed less by incels and enablers.

1562977419758.png

Oh boy. 

Oh lawdy this is gonna be a shitshow whether the comments are a circlejerk or a burn unit. Maybe someone will ask about her meet up with Jared is Las Vegas.

Posted

I'm kind of disappointed she's shutting her face now and deleting tweets. :alpacadone: Despite threads like these documenting her shit, somehow she always seems to squirm her way out of lasting consequences. Before reading up on her crabcat days I thought she was spiraling from the stress and guilt so I felt sorry for her, but it was just her real personality coming back out LMAO. At least this might mean Heidi gets harassed less by incels and enablers.

Oh lawdy this is gonna be a shitshow whether the comments are a circlejerk or a burn unit. Maybe someone will ask about her meet up with Jared is Las Vegas.

For sure someone will bring it up idk how she'll respond or maybe they'll disable comments (idk if u can do that on twitch since I dont use it much)

Posted

1562977419758.png

Oh boy. 

Yiiikkeeesss....