• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

762 posts in this topic

Posted

Lovely writeup. I hope she continues being stupid so this thread won't lay dormant for months at a time.

There's a single neuron firing in my brain about the HOC drama that I forgot until this very moment. I totally remember the drama between Holly's group and the female DW group now. There was so many blog posts from that group about how irritated they were at being portrayed as villains and Holly did absolutely nothing to olive branch the situation. That's her modus operandi, the shaggy defense. Wasn't me! She never takes responsibility for anything, never apologizes, claims to not understand anything because uwu smol bean. Are we sure she isn't on the autism spectrum? I mean god damn, the woman is in her 30s and is still trying to claim she doesn't have any experience with feelings and emotions. She acts exactly as entitled and socially stupid as people on the autism spectrum so there's my theory.

Idk, every person I've know who had autism was very sweet, even if they are shy or reserved at first. They weren't entitled or socially akward to me, but maybe I'm biased because the ones I know were nice.

Posted

This is why ppl who say things like "uwu, birb, smol, don't hate spread positivity!" Are always red flags to me bc they just end up to be self-victimizing cunts who can't handle any sort of criticism or insult

Autistic ppl don't act like a cunt like her and I know this from working with children and young adults on the spectrum, so how abt not lumping them in with someone who is a cheater who hides behind her depression and anxiety to justify her shitty behavior.

Not trying to dis autistic people or justify Holly's shit behavior, just struggling in my own way to figure out how a grown ass woman can honestly state she does not understand feelings and emotions.

Posted

I used to really like Holly back when I was a teenager because I was a fan of Ross, of course I know about the projared situation but I had no idea about any of the cosplay drama, I always just saw her as a qUiRkY uwu birb lover cosplay geek guess I was wrong, thanks for the summary. 

same, i had no idea holly even had a presence before GG or that she cosplayed. im surprised, considering i even knew about HOC from seeing youtube videos ect from cosplayers who were upset with the show. 

i definitely think people who constantly wanna act all "uwu im soft" are trying to cover something else up, lol. especially holly, with her whole shtick of "i have mental health issues! im just a quirky girl who loves birds!" like, girl, having disorders isn't an excuse for poor behavior and a lack of morals. 

Posted

Thank god there's finally a thread on her. Holly's got so much drama she practically requires her own. Lol.

I'll be honest, the only information I knew about Holly before the ProJared fiasco was that she did cosplay and was married to Ross but all of this information about her past only confirmed my suspicions. With what OP posted regarding Holly's past, this honestly makes a lot of sense with her current behavior; as in there's a legit pattern here. (I don't want to derail this too much but I judged her simply on one picture and was like, "Something about her screams fake but I'm not sure...")

What really bugs me is all of these lies and mental gymnastics that Holly does to try to justify every single thing she's done. It's baffling that she made this tweet (which I am sure is already old news) about her "feelings." I mean you were married to Ross for 8 years and now suddenly have these "feelings" for Jared? It makes absolutely no fucking sense. I know sexuality has it's own spectrum and everything but I'm sure that's not how asexuality works. The fact that she straight up implied that she never had any feelings for Ross is brutal.

There's also other info I found via reddit that screams being a bitch. (I need to make time to find the video source unless someone can time stamp it. Basically, she states that whenever she left on her trips, Ross would always sleep on the couch waiting for her to come back.) It also does not help that this one post implies that Holly was with Jared during Ross' birthday. I mean how the hell do you mistreat someone who's given you support with your business and even went so far as to help you financially? (Ross basically helped Holly out when it came to taking care of her grandfather as demonstrated here: [1] [2])

The fact that she treated her ex-husband like that is clearly not something you can justify with mental illness and that's what grinds my gears about her being a so called "advocate."

Bonus Round: Here's Holly being passive aggressive towards Ross in an AmA.

At the end of the day, the only person she really cares about is herself and how she looks towards others. I honestly hope this information spreads like wildfire on the internet. It's alarming when she still has supporters and white knights batting for her on Twitter. :S

Posted

Yes! It's so strange to me too how....ungrateful she seemed towards Ross? As if it were ok for her to be cold and dismissive of his needs but you know the second he'd do something similar to her she'd have a mental breakdown. Part of me wants to believe Ross was ace too but the way he speaks in that Syrmor video where he sounds grateful that someone loved him and wanted to touch him in past relationships makes him sound more like a completely average guy relationship wise. He wants a companion to love and be intimate with. It's hard to think about this dude just being left to wither on the vine while his wife feeds him lines about being ace and depwessed uwu to get away with her lack of actual love for him. I wonder if she ever loved him. He certainly loved her.

Posted

What really bugs me is all of these lies and mental gymnastics that Holly does to try to justify every single thing she's done. It's baffling that she made this tweet (which I am sure is already old news) about her "feelings." I mean you were married to Ross for 8 years and now suddenly have these "feelings" for Jared? It makes absolutely no fucking sense. I know sexuality has it's own spectrum and everything but I'm sure that's not how asexuality works. The fact that she straight up implied that she never had any feelings for Ross is brutal.

This!

With the whole ProJared situation as well as the CrabCat incident, it really appears to me that Holly cannot take responsibility for her own actions. She either runs away and refuses to address the situation or just twists the narrative so that she's no longer at fault. Just admit you fucked up, it's not that hard. 

As for the whole Ross situation, it all seems a bit fishy to me. Maybe I'm young and don't have the life experience to get it yet, but I don't understand how you could be married to someone for eight years and be so ready to move on to someone else within like six months. No matter how it all worked out, I hope Ross is doing well through all this because he definitely deserves better than what he got.

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the double post but our girl had a rich day of tweeting where yet again, she can't resist that last dig at her "haters" and not understanding why people are mad at her. She says she's not doing mental health monday up this thread because she can't be helping others when she needs help herself or something. Couldn't possibly be because people would see it as hypocritical. Nope. Has to be under the guise of self care.

This convo where she couldn't see how telling someone not to use their "animal brain" could be construed as a dig.

This one where she continues to call Jared's victims liars, wait excuse me "dishonest".

And lastly this one, a not so subtle nod to the fact that she reads her lolcow and PULL threads. HI HOLLY! If you really cared about your uwu mental health you wouldn't be here reading this. Be smart, don't use your animal brain ;)

Edited by Sardonyxx
link added

Posted

Sorry for the double post but our girl had a rich day of tweeting where yet again, she can't resist that last dig at her "haters" and not understanding why people are mad at her. She says she's not doing mental health monday up this thread because she can't be helping others when she needs help herself or something. Couldn't possibly be because people would see it as hypocritical. Nope. Has to be under the guise of self care.

This convo where she couldn't see how telling someone not to use their "animal brain" could be construed as a dig.

This one where she continues to call Jared's victims liars, wait excuse me "dishonest".

And lastly this one, a not so subtle nod to the fact that she reads her lolcow and PULL threads. HI HOLLY! If you really cared about your uwu mental health you wouldn't be here reading this. Be smart, don't use your animal brain ;)

I saw the tweets on lolcow and wow. How stupid can one person be. She does not know how to PR at all. 

I'm just gonna sit her and watch her destroy her career and any credibility she had.

Also hi Holly! No one thinks you're a victim, stop acting like one. You chose to be with Jared, you chose to hurt Heidi, YOU CHOSE to do these things. No one forced you to hon, this was all you. You can blame your mental health problems but you still did them. It doesn't matter. It all happened because of you. 

Hard truth to swallow but that's what happens. I mean did you honestly think people were going to be okay with this? Damn girl. Get out more. 

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.cd98668fbaf0dbf0b5f1d0f

uh, Sis, you came at Heidi trying to shut her up and paint her as crazy and it backfired on you. Badly. Most people probably would've just accepted if she came out with an apology and a realization that Jared was a disgusting human. Instead she tried to defend him when there's photographic evidence. 

image.thumb.jpeg.a1af33b063e20ff3cc1adc6

I don't doubt she struggles with her mental health but obviously mental health wasn't on her mind when she got involved with a married man, flaunted it thru a DnD game to the general public, aided him in contacting his victims, and then finally attempted a smear campaign on his wife. Why wasn't mental health #1 to her then? This whole thing reeks of insincerity. That's why it comes off that she's using it as a deflection tactic. 

Youre not the victim in this Holly, you made that very clear by attacking Heidi and standing by PedoJared. 

image.thumb.jpeg.707efd53209cb911b5e22f8

Did she seriously just mention her merch at a time like this? 

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.cd98668fbaf0dbf0b5f1d0f

uh, Sis, you came at Heidi trying to shut her up and paint her as crazy and it backfired on you. Badly. Most people probably would've just accepted if she came out with an apology and a realization that Jared was a disgusting human. Instead she tried to defend him when there's photographic evidence. 

image.thumb.jpeg.a1af33b063e20ff3cc1adc6

I don't doubt she struggles with her mental health but obviously mental health wasn't on her mind when she got involved with a married man, flaunted it thru a DnD game to the general public, aided him in contacting his victims, and then finally attempted a smear campaign on his wife. Why wasn't mental health #1 to her then? This whole thing reeks of insincerity. That's why it comes off that she's using it as a deflection tactic. 

Youre not the victim in this Holly, you made that very clear by attacking Heidi and standing by PedoJared. 

image.thumb.jpeg.707efd53209cb911b5e22f8

Did she seriously just mention her merch at a time like this? 

She's also been promoting that she's got "big news" she is going to reveal soon or something for a job. 

I don't know how people can work with a snake like her. I wouldn't want her around especially around my spouse. 

Posted (edited)

Holly Conrad certainly is trash, but she ain't no trash witch. 

I also just want to point out how in this process she's in no how tried to heal anything even though she's been going on about healing, all she's done is continued to deflect and demonize Heidi trying to make Heidi look like an awful monster while Holly is oh so innocent, and that has rubbed me wrong more than anything. Not only do you participate in cheating, but you then have the audacity to minimize others pain and try to convince people that they're insane and not trustworthy. smh. Just look at the people who still support her, they're not saying healing things to her, they're saying awful stuff about Heidi. it's in no way healing. 

Edited by space cream

Posted (edited)

As an autistic person I can 1000% say we don't want Holly. 

People: Holly there are many issues with your statements. 

Holly: I'M TOTALLY DEMISEXUAL GUYS! 

Holly: *Doesn't mention anything else* 

1559420789921.jpg

1559420862545.jpg

The bigger thing though is Holly is 100% standing by Jared and is a fucking moron whose just as bad as that pedo griddles on DA's wife.  "uwu sure they did pedophilic things but I stand by them and ur not allowed to point out they did pedo things and  are still on sites interacting with kids Uwu UWU" 

1559446963786.jpg

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted (edited)

As someone who doesn't know alot about the LGBTQ+ community i don't wanna sound rude if i say this but

Can you be Demi and still fuck someone Husband?

also did she really scam a cancer patient out of money?

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

As someone who doesn't know alot about the LGBTQ+ community i don't wanna sound rude if i say this but

Can you be Demi and still fuck someone Husband?

also did she really scam a cancer patient out of money?

Means she mentally connects and "loves" Jared so the girl is in hook line and sinker to his bs

But wow how low can you go for money?

Posted

As an autistic person I can 1000% say we don't want Holly. 

People: Holly there are many issues with your statements. 

Holly: I'M TOTALLY DEMISEXUAL GUYS! 

Holly: *Doesn't mention anything else* 

1559420789921.jpg

1559420862545.jpg

The bigger thing though is Holly is 100% standing by Jared and is a fucking moron whose just as bad as that pedo griddles on DA's wife.  "uwu sure they did pedophilic things but I stand by them and ur not allowed to point out they did pedo things and  are still on sites interacting with kids Uwu UWU" 

1559446963786.jpg

wait..

Am I crazy or did she just blame Jared's pedophilic actions on an abusive relationship? That makes zero fucking sense. 

Also so as another person the spectrum I second @CareyAisha in saying loudly: We do not claim her. If she was on the spectrum I can guarantee that's not the source of the way she's behaved.