• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

583 posts in this topic

Posted

Great job on the thread! Someone on lolcow called her CommanderPoly and I can't stop laughing at that. 

Girl is a goldmine of drama

Posted

Wow, this summary must have taken a ton of work! This explains a lot, thank you. 

Posted (edited)

Thank you for finally making a thread on her! She deserves one. 

Edit: Do you guys think she'll come in here like she does with lolcow? Oh man if she does I am calling her the new Miranda. They both have identity crisis. 

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted (edited)

Edit: Do you guys think she'll come in here like she does with lolcow? Oh man if she does I am calling her the new Miranda. They both have identity crisis. 

I wouldn't be surprised. 

I never saw that Cosplay show but JFC nothing about it looks or sounds good.  Not from anything I've seen of it online. It just seems so bad and trashy. I'm surprised the show didn't get sued. 

Good to know Jessica loved faking medical emergencies even back then.  

Edited by CareyAisha
Forgot a word

Posted

If she doesn't come, then Jessica surely will.

I never saw that Cosplay show but JFC nothing about it looks or sounds good.  Not from anything I've seen of it online. It just seems so bad and trashy. I'm surprised the show didn't get sued. 

Good to know Jessica loved faking medical emergencies even back then.  

As someone who was active in the cosplay community then and watched the show as it aired, the uproar from it was colossal. The studio was sued by a photographer who realized his photos were stolen, but as soon as he came forward with the lawsuit, nothing was heard or seen about it again. Unfortunately, most of the drama posts by congoers and judges who were there have been deleted or lost to the internet.

Posted

If she doesn't come, then Jessica surely will.

As someone who was active in the cosplay community then and watched the show as it aired, the uproar from it was colossal. The studio was sued by a photographer who realized his photos were stolen, but as soon as he came forward with the lawsuit, nothing was heard or seen about it again. Unfortunately, most of the drama posts by congoers and judges who were there have been deleted or lost to the internet.

Announced and then settled sounds like they settled it fast with a nondisclosure agreement. 

Posted

Wow, thanks for that whole write up! I’ve only heard of her bc of the projared scandal so I didnt know her history was this bad. It’s amazing that she has a huge following and so much support. That disaster show and an unfinished paid job didnt set off any alarm bells? Her schtick is positive mental health yet she can’t acknowledge the fact that she did something wrong and own up to it.

And how can anyone ignore that she’s trying to discredit the victims and the fact that she even gave jared one victim’s contact? Just stfu and let jared get what’s coming to him. 

Posted

She is a terrible person

Posted

Damn, little uwu birb lady is actually a cunt way beyond the Jared-Heidi situation.

Posted

I wanted to watch heroes of cosplay at one point, but I never got around to do so. But I did know something sounded off when my sibling described what was going on in one episode.

Watching those clips were funny af though, their tears and Jessica's "allergic" reaction were so fake, how could anyone fall for this is beyond me. 

Posted

I used to really like Holly back when I was a teenager because I was a fan of Ross, of course I know about the projared situation but I had no idea about any of the cosplay drama, I always just saw her as a qUiRkY uwu birb lover cosplay geek guess I was wrong, thanks for the summary. 

That cosplay show sounds so trashy lmao. 

Posted

Lovely writeup. I hope she continues being stupid so this thread won't lay dormant for months at a time.

There's a single neuron firing in my brain about the HOC drama that I forgot until this very moment. I totally remember the drama between Holly's group and the female DW group now. There was so many blog posts from that group about how irritated they were at being portrayed as villains and Holly did absolutely nothing to olive branch the situation. That's her modus operandi, the shaggy defense. Wasn't me! She never takes responsibility for anything, never apologizes, claims to not understand anything because uwu smol bean. Are we sure she isn't on the autism spectrum? I mean god damn, the woman is in her 30s and is still trying to claim she doesn't have any experience with feelings and emotions. She acts exactly as entitled and socially stupid as people on the autism spectrum so there's my theory.

Posted

That woman is one hell of a mess, I just can't take her seriously with her trying to gloss over any drama by talking about her mental state. Like, sure, I don't doubt she's got some mental problems, but please Holly, just for once in your life, take responsibility for something you've done.