• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lost weight too quick solutions?

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello not sure if this is allowed or not... ;/ but basically,

I have a friend who dramatically lost weight n this resulted a better figure/body shape HOWEVER! it also resulted in saggy breasts n a flat buttocks,,,is there any cure/ way to restore them?? My friend wasn't wearing a sports-bra when thy jogged (unfortunately) and wasn't eating the needed amount..I read some articles on sports-bra and how saggy breasts can happen if you don't wear them but can't seem to find a concentrate solution/method to resolve them...some say massage ice...or olive oil others say they dont do much.. or that you just need to gain the lost weight../does anyone have this experience or know of someone who has and how they restored/healed the damage?? 

Posted

I've read multiple times that women who don't wear the right bra for a long time still experience a "shifting" once they do start wearing the right (size, etc.) bra for many months. If your friend can maintain her weight, then she may see the skin settling into its new shape as well as the breasts settling into their new bras.