• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

You know Cpop isn't as popular as Kpop or Jpop is and it kinda a shame because i know there are people would be interested in it

Not to mention not alot of people even heard about the Cpop genre or any Cpop songs or groups.

Posted (edited)

You know Cpop isn't as popular as Kpop or Jpop is and it kinda a shame because i know there are people would be interested in it

Not to mention not alot of people even heard about the Cpop genre or any Cpop songs or groups.

Yes I know this. Maybe I should try to make a more in depth description of groups on here? Add music videos and stuff. That might catch their attention? 

Edited by Velvetjin

Posted

Yes I know this. Maybe I should try to make a more in depth description of groups on here? Add music videos and stuff. That might catch their attention? 

Yeah that would help that way more people would try to search these group out and look more into them and Cpop in general:alpacacrush:

Posted

Finally a thread to talk about my bitch and king Luhan 

Posted

Finally a thread to talk about my bitch and king Luhan 

Yesss bring on the Lulu teeeeaaaaa and good things! I miss him.

Posted

Yesss bring on the Lulu teeeeaaaaa and good things! I miss him.

I dont think he has much tea aside of the rumor from a year ago or so that he broke up with his gf, it was never confirmed but we dont have updates of them together either so. 

Posted

No one cares but yall Bufan finally got his chest tattoo 😩😍😍😍😍

Screenshot_20190528-160741_YouTube.jpg

Posted

Oners "for you" is such a pretty song and bop. 

Posted

cai xukun's music is lowkey trash imo. the only songs i really like are pull up, wait wait wait and no exception

Posted

SmartSelect_20190606-222320_YouTube.thumso confused with their hair... Lol I guess it's a joke but can't understand Chinese that well so if it is jokes on me lol. 

Bufan is going bald or has extremely thin hair bc he's never dyed it either.. Poor baby. 

Posted

These are... Interesting lol

Posted

Oh, I like them9_9

Posted

Not sure if this is still active, but I really liked WayV's comeback as well as the song Face to Face:alpacacrush: