• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Marzia Bisognin (CutiePieMarzia)

361 posts in this topic

Posted

I watched a couple of videos from her after learning she was Felix's girlfriend (my phase of Pewdiepie obsession, please burn my past), and there was nothing really wrong with her other than the fact that I wasn't really into her style and her voice being a little too much for my taste. I revisited again recently and she honestly seems kind of clueless and sheltered (and there's nothing wrong with that). 

I'm not sure if she would have gotten as much attention as she does now if she wasn't Felix's girlfriend, in my opinion. 

Posted

She's really adorable and I would love to meet her, she seems really sweet >~>

Posted

She's really adorable and I would love to meet her, she seems really sweet >~>

When I used to be a HUGE fan of her I used to have dreams all the time that I got to meet her and hang out. :x

Her pugs are who I'd like to meet now. I used to have one but as he started getting older and having more health problems my parents couldn't afford to properly care for him and we gave him to a family member who could. 

Maya is so adorable and looks so happy and well taken care of. 

Posted (edited)

I had to rethink my opinion about her, because how bad she behaved to Felix when he was sick. Atleast what we can see in the videos. Dragging him around, Doing this, doing that. Getting another animal, when she got rid of her axolotls, just because the aquarium broke WTF? He genuinely doesn't look very impressed when he is in one of her videos. Like the last one with clothes exchange for example. I don't know what is going on in their relationship, but honestly it looks to me like he is living with his younger sister how different and immature she has started to look next to him.

Edited by PrinceznaZNemanic

Posted

I had to rethink my opinion about her, because how bad she behaved to Felix when he was sick. Atleast what we can see in the videos. Dragging him around, Doing this, doing that. Getting another animal, when she got rid of her axolotls, just because the aquarium broke WTF? He genuinely doesn't look very impressed when he is in one of her videos. Like the last one with clothes exchange for example. I don't know what is going on in their relationship, but honestly it looks to me like he is living with her younger sister how different and immature she has started to look next to him.

Can you link some of her videos where she behaves badly to him? I only watch her occasionally. 

Posted (edited)

I had to rethink my opinion about her, because how bad she behaved to Felix when he was sick. Atleast what we can see in the videos. Dragging him around, Doing this, doing that. Getting another animal, when she got rid of her axolotls, just because the aquarium broke WTF? He genuinely doesn't look very impressed when he is in one of her videos. Like the last one with clothes exchange for example. I don't know what is going on in their relationship, but honestly it looks to me like he is living with her younger sister how different and immature she has started to look next to him.

Honestly, she did not have to post about getting a hedgehog, she really did not have to. Nobody would have known if she just kept the hedgehog away from the camera. She said people were being rude to her in the comments, well you have to deal with it sometimes, its not like youre gonna write a huge paragraph to every hate comment you get.

Edited by potatofries

Posted

Getting another animal, when she got rid of her axolotls, just because the aquarium broke WTF?

She definitely needs to calm down on getting new pets. Well I guess if they're into having lots of pets then that's fine, as long as they take proper care of them.

I remember when listening to the BroKen podcast, Pewdiepie talked about how he is mostly the one to take care of the animals while they usually go cuddle with her.

Posted

She definitely needs to calm down on getting new pets. Well I guess if they're into having lots of pets then that's fine, as long as they take proper care of them.

I remember when listening to the BroKen podcast, Pewdiepie talked about how he is mostly the one to take care of the animals while they usually go cuddle with her.

I seriously see no point in having more animals when you are not able to take care of them, like she said in one of the comments, that she had to give Edgar to some friend, just because Felix was gone for few days. Maybe Felix just wants to be nice, because of her health problems few months ago when she was back in Italy, but seriously, that last Menorca video was a complete cringefest. She is so fucking fragile, she is scared of almost everything (butterflies, baloons, her nose, every constructive criticism). This kind of person should avoid social media as a plague, just because of sake of her mental health.

Schránka.jpg

Posted

Did anyone see her friend Emma's video she made about watching Edgar and Maya? The dogs litterally pooped in the house all the time. It made me wonder if they did that at home and if Marzia actually ever takes the dogs out to use the bathroom? I know Maya is getting old so I could understand if she has troubles holding it but Edgar isn't old. I've noticed several youtubers have these poorly trained adult dogs. 

I used to love Marzia, wanted to be like her. She's my age after all and seems to have such a luxurious lifestyle. But I've outgrown her. Her audience is children. I just roll my eyes when I see titles of videos called "Marzia makes popcorn!" "Marzia makes a milkshake!" I click unsubscribe because what kind of childish bs is this? 

And her an Felixs relationship is so weird? Like in that interview he did he would light up talking about her and it was like "He really adores this girl!" But in their videos when he's in hers. He always seems annoyed. He even disses Zoella who has very similar videos meaning he doesn't take the kind of content his gf posts seriously. I know I don't either, but it's just because, like I said, her audience is children and I've outgrown in. Idk, maybe show a little more support for her? Maybe don't act like someone is forcing you to be in her videos? It's just weird, together they seem to have no chemistry. He seems annoyed with her. 

Posted

0:25 - 0:45

Pewds seems so annoyed with her throughout the vlog. I love them a lot, but you can tell how much the dynamic of their relationship has changed. Maybe its just in the videos though idk

Posted

Well obviously they don't need to be making googly eyes at each other, Felix just has a really sarcastic sense of humor? Like he'll flat out call her annoying or something negative and I do believe that's him just joking but it still doesn't come across as nice. 

Also, does anyone feel like she threw Felix under the bus? All I read was "Felix wanted this so don't get mad at ME for getting another pet!" I do agree some what with what she's saying but I think her skin is way too thin. 

IMG_7373.PNG

Posted

Aren't they pretty freaking rich? She couldn't buy another, better tank...?

I don't think she's throwing him under the bus really, I got she was just explaining that it's not her personal impulse buy, and that her partner is also dedicated to caring for this animal because he wants it as well.

Posted

She is so fucking fragile, she is scared of almost everything (butterflies, baloons, her nose, every constructive criticism).

^pretty much what I think about her as well lol xD. Years ago, I used to think that she was relatable seeing how shy and awkward she was. But now everything about her just seems too exaggerated and calculated. It seems to me like she's trying way too hard to become this weak helpless little animu girl :/

Posted

And her an Felixs relationship is so weird? Like in that interview he did he would light up talking about her and it was like "He really adores this girl!" But in their videos when he's in hers. He always seems annoyed. He even disses Zoella who has very similar videos meaning he doesn't take the kind of content his gf posts seriously. I know I don't either, but it's just because, like I said, her audience is children and I've outgrown in. Idk, maybe show a little more support for her? Maybe don't act like someone is forcing you to be in her videos? It's just weird, together they seem to have no chemistry. He seems annoyed with her. 

Idk only in some parts of random videos does he seem annoyed, but not always. I would say being in her videos is supporting her, at least he's doing the things she wants him to be a part of.