• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Marzia Bisognin (CutiePieMarzia)

310 posts in this topic

Posted

Marzia is an italian vlogger that sometimes designs clothes but the real reason she is famous and can make her dreams come true is that she's PewDiePie's girlfriend since 4 years ago (In this video she talks about their beginnings of their relationship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6XMrcfurCw)

I'll let you first here her accounts:

Not sure if she can be a snowflake at all for little reasons (she's basically living of Felix's money and what she generates of her videos too but Pewds is the one who earn more, make up for her is the best photoshop, her clothes which are very basical she high the prices like she is an important persons...) but I'd like to read what you think and talk about her.

So, which opinion have you about this woman?

P.S Like my other topic here: I'll re-edit and re-edit when I find things and more stuff.

Posted

I like her. Its not like she is sitting and doing 0 when pewdiepie is getting the money. But i dont know that much about her so..:lamaheadshake:

And the pugs:alpacalove:

Posted

I don't know where you heard that she is living off of Felix's money because I am pretty sure that is just speculation but if you watch the video I've linked she actually addresses that.

Personally, I like Marzia. She's kind and sweet and seems to be a somewhat honest person. I try to think that she isn't popular JUST because of Pewdiepie because I know If I were putting hard work into a youtube career and was being told that the only reason I'm getting anywhere is because of my relationship, I'd be pretty pissed off.

Posted (edited)

They started dating before either of them got big on youtube, and they'd said before that once they couldn't even afford a Christmas tree, so I don't think that she's just living of his money. And while Felix indeed has way more subs, Marzia also has over 5 millions, and I'm pretty sure that that's enough for her to make her own living. Just because someone's partner makes more money, doesn't mean that they can't make their own money/live on their partner's money. Basically all the things you made seem negative about her (money, makeup, clothes) are not true in a sense, she makes her own money, she has a fashion/beauty channel duh, I'm pretty sure that lots of companies send her stuff for free, and that's just great for her, I'd love that. 

If it bothers you that she got more recognized since she's dating Felix, then make a topic about other people too, like Niomi Smart, Kalel Kitten, SuperMaryFace.. I don't know if they had done youtube before dating their (ex-)boyfriends but these all definitely got more famous after dating someone with more subs, and there's nothing wrong with that, that's just how it is, they're not riding on others fame, and neither is Marzia.

Anyway, I don't think that Marzia should be on this site, she's obviously not a snowflake and she hasn't done anything bad. (Edit; she's not in the snowflake category so it's fine obv, sorry.)

Edited by nyan
I did an oopsie

Posted

Anyway, I don't think that Marzia should be on this site, she's obviously not a snowflake and she hasn't done anything bad.

This site is not just for snowflakes though. Only the snowflake section is for snowflake's. The Online Personalities section is about people you find interesting, including the people you really adore and want to speak well of with other people.

Posted

I really like Marzia. She works hard to make her dreams come true, she has done a lot with her animation videos, clothing line and book. Her videos are interesting and she has nice editing skills ! She seems really nice and sweet and I like her personnality ! :alpacacrush: I don't think she's using Felix money AT ALL. If she could travel between Italy and Sweden in their first months dating I'm pretty sure she has her own money... Anyway, I don't think she could be a snowflake, she's not faking anything and she seems humble. ^_^

Posted (edited)

I said she's living of the money she generates and Felix, not only Felix, but I remember that he earns like 4 million but idk exactly it's for video, month or what so I suppose she's supporting more in his money than in hers (or maybe in both), If I were her personally I'd do that xD

About make up everyone we use it and I know all that stuff, but for me without her eyeliner I can't recognise her so it's for that I say she don't need to use PS to be more pretty.

Her own cloth line is too expensive for real basic things and that's true, I think she's not as important as other pple to do that (high prices, no making clothes)

Personally I don't dislike Marzia at all (I'm still mad about try to buy one of her trousers but everything it's hell expensive), It can appear that I hate her but I think she's a nice person and Felix & her are really really too cute. It doesn't bother me is she is more famous bc Pewds and I'm new here since somedays and I'm talking about other ppl, simply in general I like to talk about things and read/heard other commentaries and then use that opinions to what everyone say and take new conclussions :)

Thanks for comment on the topic guys :)

Edited by SnowBitch

Posted

Since they're living together and have been in couple for 4 years now it wouldn't surprise me if they share their money for their house, the pugs etc. I would do the same. :) 

About make up I understand your point, I feel the same about me ! I don't recognize myself without eyeliner and I think she said so in one of her videos, that eyeliner is her "signature" and that is why she doesn't make a lot of make up tutorials, because she gets comments about how the eye make up is always the same.

Lucky for me I won her whole clothing line but I wouldn't have buy it myself because I also think it's too expensive. Btw I think I will only wear them on special events, too classy for me ! :P 

Posted

This site is not just for snowflakes though. Only the snowflake section is for snowflake's. The Online Personalities section is about people you find interesting, including the people you really adore and want to speak well of with other people.

Yeah, true. :) At least she shouldn't be called a snowflake :P 

Posted

I said she's living of the money she generates and Felix, not only Felix....

The reason why people corrected this information was because you heavily implied right at the start (and right after you said she also lives off her own money you go on again to say Felix is the one who earns more) that all of this was because of Felix and she can only survive with Felix. And her dependency on him seemed like it was negatively implied. 

make up for her is the best photoshop,

once again, the reason why somebody else called this out was because it seemed like you brought this up originally with negative implications and no context, as if she didn't look good without photoshop or her using makeup is bad. 

Her own cloth line is too expensive for real basic things and that's true, I think she's not as important as other pple to do that (high prices, no making clothes)

Also, someone's fame =/= how much they should charge for their clothing line. That's almost discrediting indie designers, especially ones who handmake stuff or work with another party to handmake the items.

Unless you have solid information on why she shouldn't charge that much (ex: she's getting stuff from a cheap manufacturer that costs like $10 for them to make VS the +$90 she's charging), I don't think it's fair to say she shouldn't charge that much just because she's "not as important."

But mind you, she is the girlfriend of youtube's biggest star. And youtube is a big part of the media/pop culture. imo it's fair to say she's at least somewhat important. 

Posted

I hardly doubt Marzia's living off of Felix's money. 

Let's take Poods's income. Supposedly, he made 7.5 million last year. (Link) That's about 56% of Socialblade's max. estimated earnings of 13.4M. (Link) Now let's take a look at Marzia's estimated earnings, which are max. 680.3k. (Link) If we take 56% of that, you'd still have 380k to spend. That's something most people would wish to make in a year. Assuming she gets extra income from her book/clothing/whatnot and you'd assume they pay for their apartment, dogs, etc together, I'm sure she has plenty of money for the clothes & make-up she buys and her regular trips abroad. (THIS IS ALL SPECULATION ON MY PART. Please don't take my word on this!)

Anyway, back to Marzia. I feel like her style is either a hit or miss. Love most of the clothes she buys, though. The videos she makes with Felix are really cute as well, imo. 

Posted

Marzia is not living off of Felix. They both make their own money off YouTube. There are many households in which one might make more than the other, so I don't really see the issue if they use Felix's income more than Marzia's, anyway. Just because they're in the public eye, it's pointed out? They're pretty young and I'm sure they're are just trying to become functioning adults of Earth, which comes with sacrifice and triumph.

I think Marzia is cute and all, but I could never really get into her. I think it's because I find her voice kind of annoying lol.

Posted (edited)

Like everyone has been saying, I'm sure Felix and Marzia share funds for the house and the pugs, etc. But in the video that Meow~ posted, she says she makes her own money and is able to pay for things on her own without Felix's help.

On a more personal note, I love her personality, her style (though some of her outfits are questionable imo), and the way she tries to switch things up on her channel from time to time. I've downloaded a lot of new music and a few books per her recommendations during her monthly faves so she's definitely a favorite YTer of mine.

If we're talking about makeup and shooping, I don't think she shops at all and she has shown her plain face without makeup in multiple tutorial videos, as well as one of her recent vids in which Felix does her makeup.

Edited by FranticAtlantic
Misspelled word

Posted

I really like Marzia, she seems genuinely sweet ^_^ The only thing that's ever bothered me about her was when she debuted her clothing line. I guess it was just jealousy as a fashion design student to see her debut a fashion line seemingly easily and with such cheap fabric and little designs features being sold for around $100 >_< But anyway her newest line is cute and I really love her style~