• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

shes kind of like your classic "im not trying to be a weeb" weeb?

i dont mind her content typically. sometimes it can be a bit boring or your typical gimmicky japan videos. however, she complains way too much. i dont mind complaining (its a very human thing and i dont expect everyone to be happy all the time) but man does anything bring her joy? is she miserable all the time? i kinda feel like she needs a reality check lol.

i think her engagement was insanely too fast too. the first time you meet your long-distance partner is euphoric and exciting but to jump into marriage and even changing her name on her website to his name? if it doesnt work out for whatever reason, shes just asking for a devastating heartbreak at this point. she just seems so desperate to find the perfect someone instead of letting it happen naturally. shes constantly trying to convince herself and her audience that things are great and perfect but its easy to see that thats not necessarily the case.

Edited by custard

Posted (edited)

please check page 128 and 127 of the jvlogger general discussion thread

omg what hahaha I'm crying. uh, hello Lyz??? we see right through you sweetie. started this thread not minding her much but now I can't deal and i'm just gonna unsubscribe lol 

edit: my boyfriend "she has crazy eyes" 

Edited by 츄

Posted

the excessive self-praising (kelly praising lol) is just obnoxious like people dont praise their friends this far girl. I mean i believed the user Bunny as kelly talked about the whole stuff in public while claiming she would take in private so not only is she a lurker but a semi-active user as well i guess.... it was her givve-away as i checked her other comments and most of them has her name involved self-centred much? 

If she wants to complain then let people complain and be angry about the way she treated them...especially that she isn't even a friend of that person anymore as they got tired of being used

Posted

So her LDR boyfriend slid into her Instagram messagess? This is how they met? (Referring to what has been said on the general thread). And Lyz flew to meet him for the first time and then immediately got engaged? I don’t like to judge relationships but her past track record with making poor choices points to this being a train wreck waiting to happen. I thought I was missing something but if this is really the case then I’m am very shocked.  

She has already changed her website name to his. This is rushed.

Posted

So her LDR boyfriend slid into her Instagram messagess? This is how they met? (Referring to what has been said on the general thread). And Lyz flew to meet him for the first time and then immediately got engaged? I don’t like to judge relationships but her past track record with making poor choices points to this being a train wreck waiting to happen. I thought I was missing something but if this is really the case then I’m am very shocked.  

imo it is really rushed to marry that fast. Moving in , etc totally fine but yeah rushed for everything else

Posted

She even made a really defensive and bitter comment in her engagement video about how no one has any right to judge them for getting engaged so quick. Because he’s totallyyyy the ONE, they are perfect for each other and how dare anyone even question it! Insulting to her viewers much? Maybe don’t put all this personal stuff online and then get angry when people (rightly) criticize or try to look out for you. 

Posted

She even made a really defensive and bitter comment in her engagement video about how no one has any right to judge them for getting engaged so quick. Because he’s totallyyyy the ONE, they are perfect for each other and how dare anyone even question it! Insulting to her viewers much? Maybe don’t put all this personal stuff online and then get angry when people (rightly) criticize or try to look out for you. 

OT but the "we are perfect for eachother" reminds me of someone who was in my life getting married after 7 months.

You learn so much about the person in the first few years and getting married too fast is going to stunt you or get you stuck in something that doesn't work.

Posted

Surprised she even has negative videos or claim to suffer from anything if "your mind can cure anything including cancer."

Posted

Dragonrider requested to be banned, and by request I'm being nice. I told them they were welcome to defend Lyz. All sides are welcome. They just needed to follow PULL rules on not attacking and insulting other members. That's all. In response I got a hysterical pm rant from Dragonrider that I won't repeat. It could be summed up as, "Lyz is an angel and you people are awful not to see it." 

Well okay, if you say so. At this point I wonder if Dragonrider doesn't have a little altar built for Lyz.  :alpacaworry:

wait really? I sent them a civil private messages to try and have a discussion but never got a reply. They requested to be banned? That's really strange.

Posted

wait really? I sent them a civil private messages to try and have a discussion but never got a reply. They requested to be banned? That's really strange.

Yikes Dragonrider couldn't take the pressure I imagine.

Posted (edited)

I found it so weird how she vlogged a date with a guy and then talked in detail about how it went to thousands of viewers. (This was before her fiancé obviously) Like if I was the guy who went on the date with her and then saw what she put online I would be kind of insulted and creeped out. Why not just say “I’ve been going on dates lately!” Instead of going into so much detail and vlogging the whole day?? 

She also has made a video in explicit detail about her abusive relationship (while crying profusely) I felt pretty bad for her watching it, but I sort of think these super vulnerable and emotional things should stay mostly private?? That’s what close friends and family are for, not strangers on the internet. 

A little off topic but another vlogger ( CornyCo ) did that as well. I thought it was a bit unclassy in my opinion. She went on to talk about the size of his dick as well. BUT in the end she mentions that he wanted to get back with his ex gf and wasn't looking for anything serious. So, in the end maybe he deserved it? 

But.. back on topic.

There is a time and place for that type of vlog. Unless she (Lyz, Kelly, Whatever her name is) was trying to promote some sort of awareness and is supporting a cause of some sort, I personally think she has no business divulging her abusive relationship on the internet. I agree. If you're looking for comfort, please seek it within your friends and family. 

shes kind of like your classic "im not trying to be a weeb" weeb?

i dont mind her content typically. sometimes it can be a bit boring or your typical gimmicky japan videos. however, she complains way too much. i dont mind complaining (its a very human thing and i dont expect everyone to be happy all the time) but man does anything bring her joy? is she miserable all the time? i kinda feel like she needs a reality check lol.

i think her engagement was insanely too fast too. the first time you meet your long-distance partner is euphoric and exciting but to jump into marriage and even changing her name on her website to his name? if it doesnt work out for whatever reason, shes just asking for a devastating heartbreak at this point. she just seems so desperate to find the perfect someone instead of letting it happen naturally. shes constantly trying to convince herself and her audience that things are great and perfect but its easy to see that thats not necessarily the case.

I think this perfectly describes her content. GIMMICKY AND BORING. Where is the creativity? For someone who has been vlogging as long as she has, you would think her content would get better. Have you seen her last vlog? She was supposed to release her vlog a few days ago ( as she stated on social media) but I assume it was postponed so she could revise it? Maybe is was another crybaby vlog? Just my observation.

Her thumbnails are garbage too. I mean ... is it me or is her face stretched out?

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 16.45.14.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 16.45.47.png

Morita is her fiances last name? Didn't know she had a website until now. 

She had time to change the URL but no time to remove the generic template images from her blog?

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 16.49.01.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 16.51.05.png

Edited by Sunflowerghost

Posted (edited)

I have been waiting for this thread to happen so bad lol

The real life dementor thing cracks me up but she really does just drain me. Even her eyes seem to add to this. I'm not sure if it's just her makeup but they always seem so "I'm a sad puppy." Clearly things weigh down on her, and I do feel sad she can't seem to find the help she desires, but... Wow. 

It seems to me like they were already talking about some form of partnership. Maybe she has plans to just live off him soon so she can stop working with kids? (And stop being so sick from them constantly thusly) In videos she posted of the two of them, they seem so awkward with each other still. Maybe he's just super camera shy but she seemed to have more fun with his friend. He seems like a pushover but lyz seems very manipulative so maybe that's why they "work so well?" All he seemed to do on camera was tell her she's pretty...

EtA: did anyone see Mikan pop up in her birthday video a while back?? The two went on about how well they connected and how they felt like they knew each other for so long. I guess they connected on their mutual woe-is-me-the-world-is-against-me attitudes 😂

Edited by pilea

Posted (edited)

Tbh I dont like her. Too negative and annoyingly sensitive for an "online personality" to me. Seems very insecure about her relationship's and her current one too.

Edited by Cocobell

Posted

The real life dementor thing cracks me up but she really does just drain me. Even her eyes seem to add to this. I'm not sure if it's just her makeup but they always seem so "I'm a sad puppy."

ok i wasn't gonna go there but i'll say it: her makeup is not good... she ages herself so much and she wears a crap ton of eyeliner and literally no mascara? its very distracting. she needs a darker mascara or she just needs to apply more cause it makes her eyes look incomplete and strange.

I havent been keeping up with her vlogs though. Nothing motivates me to click on them. The last video she made that caught my attention was the gynecology video which imo was pretty good. It was a new topic that many vloggers dont touch on. 

Posted

i dont understand how she wants viewers to be convinced that Japan healed her or whatnot while giving off the completely opposite statement with her actions? i  mean i support youtubers who are open about their mental health issues and general down days but she is taking it to the extreme.