• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

feedback on mods

9 posts in this topic

Posted

any place i can submit a complaint on a moderator? 

i don't believe mods should use their personal biases when it comes to carrying out judgement on others' posts. it's an abuse of power and it's wrong. i feel like a certain mod did this in my case, i have been unfairly punished and wish to prove my case. 

thank you :) 

Posted

any place i can submit a complaint on a moderator? 

i don't believe mods should use their personal biases when it comes to carrying out judgement on others' posts. it's an abuse of power and it's wrong. i feel like a certain mod did this in my case, i have been unfairly punished and wish to prove my case. 

thank you :) 

i think you can just message nyx or any other mod so they can look into it. xx

Posted

i think you can just message nyx or any other mod so they can look into it. xx

you're great. thank you!!

Posted

you're great. thank you!!

no problemo sweetie xx

Posted

Honestly I wanted to make a break from PULL cause the forum is getring more and more a mess, especially with the new users and hypocrisy, I find it's becoming more and more on a high school system like sheep following the popular one, whatever he/she says. 

But yesterday I got a warning, I was going trought it cause I don't give that much fuck since it's "just a gossip site" and already had one few years back ,but the note @Rhea wrote on it makes me gave up PULL for good.

As a mod you are supposed to give the exemple, but you only became what you were supposed to fight.

First of all it was one post since I'm registred in 3 years that have that many fuck word used, it wasn't even that mad (even the user poiting it out say later the understanding of my post was took in the wrong way and even apologies, but because of the sheeps, they reported me).

So because of thz fuck word use and the supposely agressive way your only note is to use the fuck word and insult me ? Couldn't say "please be nicer in your post and try to no overreacting. Thank you" but no you just say "calm the fuck down".

You need management training believe me, cause you are just adding fire on a fucking fire.

So @Nyx you should choose and controle the mods you decided to run the forum. With you.

I'm out of PULL after many years as a gosth reader and 3 years as an active and kind of "respected user".

Good bye PULL, you became a snowflakes you swear to fight. What a waste.

Screenshot_20190702_180755.thumb.jpg.ba0

Posted

Honestly I wanted to make a break from PULL cause the forum is getring more and more a mess, especially with the new users and hypocrisy, I find it's becoming more and more on a high school system like sheep following the popular one, whatever he/she says. 

But yesterday I got a warning, I was going trought it cause I don't give that much fuck since it's "just a gossip site" and already had one few years back ,but the note @Rhea wrote on it makes me gave up PULL for good.

As a mod you are supposed to give the exemple, but you only became what you were supposed to fight.

First of all it was one post since I'm registred in 3 years that have that many fuck word used, it wasn't even that mad (even the user poiting it out say later the understanding of my post was took in the wrong way and even apologies, but because of the sheeps, they reported me).

So because of thz fuck word use and the supposely agressive way your only note is to use the fuck word and insult me ? Couldn't say "please be nicer in your post and try to no overreacting. Thank you" but no you just say "calm the fuck down".

You need management training believe me, cause you are just adding fire on a fucking fire.

So @Nyx you should choose and controle the mods you decided to run the forum. With you.

I'm out of PULL after many years as a gosth reader and 3 years as an active and kind of "respected user".

lemme add my two cents

the downvoting is sometimes stupid. i still have no idea what is its use. opinions will be bashed because "it's offensive"

Posted

You received a warning with zero penalty points for writing an overly angry post calling the snowflake, among other things,

you dumb intellectual fuck

you dumb fucking fuck "intellectual" shit

in a post in which you admitted that the flake was seriously getting under your skin.

If you can't handle a "calm the fuck down" in response to that, then consider only dishing out what you can take.

Posted

Got warned for blogposting but don't understand how I was blogposting. I simply said I felt bad for katie and that her thread made me depressed. Said that I hoped that if I go down the path of Youtuber I'd never end up that way because that's what happens when you lose any type of connection to your country/identity. I didn't promote myself in any way and simply made the connection between not wanting to be like Katie when and if I decide to make something for myself, unlike Katie? I don't see the problem. Many people do it.

Posted

Got warned for blogposting but don't understand how I was blogposting. I simply said I felt bad for katie and that her thread made me depressed. Said that I hoped that if I go down the path of Youtuber I'd never end up that way because that's what happens when you lose any type of connection to your country/identity. I didn't promote myself in any way and simply made the connection between not wanting to be like Katie when and if I decide to make something for myself, unlike Katie? I don't see the problem. Many people do it.

The post in question:

Reading this thread really makes me depressed. I've just turned 18 and have accomplished nothing but Katie had a chance to accomplish SOMETHING, whether it be a variety show person or just a general kvlogger but she just...didn't. That makes me so depressed. I want to become relevant on SNS/YT enough to travel, and honestly at one point wanted to be a Jvlogger, but if this is the kind of life that they lead then count me out. At one point or another, especially if you're alone in a different country with no connections/language/etc., they end up like Katie and yikes.

I'd rather be surrounded by drama than live a life as depressing as pretending to be in a different country to shield what little ego you have from STRANGERS on the internet.

From our rules:

1. Don’t compare yourself to other snowflakes (e.g. “wow her eyebrows are bad, at least mine aren’t that bad”, “good thing I take care of myself unlike her”).

2. Don’t interject threads with personal stories or remarks unless they are directly relevant to the discussion and contribute something of value (e.g. “I used to work in X industry and can confirm that …” is okay; “my brother tried to do that too now he’s in jail for …” is not okay).

Your post was exclusively about your own feelings and how you would act if you became a Youtuber or otherwise social media famous. This is blogposting. 

"Many people do it" - it's still against the rules. If you see it, report it. Thank you!