• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

LickVic Twitter

234 posts in this topic

Posted

And I thought Mira made bad sockpuppets.

How long do you think Rekieta has been hiding his dirty little sockpuppet habit? 

Posted (edited)

How long do you think Rekieta has been hiding his dirty little sockpuppet habit? 

Hey Riketa (Yeah I don't care enough to spell any of their names right they don't deserve that respect)  the Butler you're sockpuppeting? The guy who voices him? That's Tatum and he isn't okay with what Vic did. Just letting you know the irony. 

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted (edited)

Save as PDF
I still do not understand why people are bending over backwards to defend V*c M*gno*na 

He does not represent anime. An attack on him is not an attack on liking anime/on you. I’ve been cautioned to stay away from him since 2006. 

Why are y’all choosing this hill to die on
I’m totally down with the “haters gonna hate” mindset because yes, in life you’ll meet people that don’t like you, no matter how nice/charming you are. We all have a few to some degree. 

But sometimes friendly people are also huge creeps. Sorry but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ANYWAY I guess my point is that idol worship and blindly giving support to someone you look up to 100% of the time is something I see too much of. It happened in my circle of friends and with celebrities. I can’t take people that do that seriously tbh, I’m too old for that
Good friends call you out when you do shitty stuff. I know too many people that think that if you just throw enough love and support on a problematic friend, the problem will go away. This is very Not Great??? Why do I keep seeing this, in the year of our Lord 2019
And blah blah WHAT ABOUT PROOF - my apologies for not having a smartphone or social media that didn’t exist yet in the mid 00s. I knew people who worked cons he went to. These were hotel room convos I was present at. The majority of regular con goers have known for a while 
It’s very disheartening to see people basically say “I heard what people said, looked at the stories and decided you weren’t THAT creepy - I support you 10000%! THEY ARE JUST HATERS!” But that’s your choice and it’s strange to see so many people vocally proud of that. OH WELL
Whew LAWD this exploded. 

Be good people, adopt don’t shop, season your vegetables, send tweet
Hey hey, I’ve muted this convo because I can’t reply to everyone but 

-Don’t bother trying to change my mind about V*c, nothing you say will erase the TEN YEARS OF WARNINGS I’ve gotten about him being a creep, soz
-This was rhetorical, the whole thing is just mind boggling lmao

yep that how i feel about this situation as a whole.

I don't understand the late comers who defend him saying "they are trying to ruin his career" bullshit when he still gonna have one just not in anime 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted (edited)

yep that how i feel about this situation as a whole.

I don't understand the late comers who defend him saying "they are trying to ruin his career" bullshit when he still gonna have one just not in anime 

Oh they have been saying that from the beginning. It's their only argument thus far. 

The Lickers have no solid proof to defend Vic with and yet here we are. 

My first time at a con i was warned about Vic. I had no idea who the fucker was and so I didn't care enough about him. I was just there for Johnny Yong Bosch. 

But looking back I am glad I didn't give any fucks about this man. No, this child. The way he and his "fans" are acting are ways four-year-olds would throw a tantrum. At least those four-year-olds get over it, these people are just going to keep wailing and pounding their fists thinking it will get anything done. 

Well, Lickers? Has it? Has anything been done? Because from where I am standing you got nothing. Vic doesn't even acknowledge at all what you are doing for him. He doesn't know you exist. Oh and the court case? It's now being ripped apart by real lawyers ya man couldn't even afford. He had to make a gofundme (even though he makes more money than any of us) and got a hack because he was too selfish to pay up. Says a lot I think. 

When the dust finally settles I doubt you guys will. The rest of us will move on, and eventually this thread will die But you Lickers? You will never, ever stop and that's just really sad. You'll continue to harass people because that's all you can do. You can't do anything else. 

Honestly the Lickers are just going to pull the same shit over, and over, and over, and over. It's been almost a year since this shitty debacle went down and they haven't accomplished shit. Oh I mean they've hurt people so I guess that's something. Kudos there. Cause ya know hurting people for the sake of a dude who doesn't give any fucks and is trying to weasel out of his own court hearing is definitely something to be proud of. 

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

Ahhh, Johnny Young Bosh. Good Artemis. Yeah, people defend Cosby and others, seen it over and over, even recognized it when that sort of thing happened with a friend of mine. I didn't want to believe it at first! He apologized and backed off from where he was, leaving a pretty prestigious position of some note. It was an accusation from when he was extremely sheltered and awkward, didn't know how to talk to girls at the time. He did to his credit bug off when ladies asked him to and he did learn better.

Autism and homeschooling is a hell of a combination.

Vic has no such excuse for it and refused to learn, over and over. I've known Italians, they don't grab ass or boobs. Or pull people's hair unless it's a partner they know likes it lol.

You know, I wonder how many people he worked with tried to deal with it because he was friends with the top brass. Or because they didn't have the background at first and just laughed it off. A lot of women don't feel empowered to speak of, despite the whole no means no stuff-and it puts the pressure on the girl to say no, instead of on the guy when it's that sort of interaction.

Since I learned about it, I preferred the yes means yes/enthusiastic consent idea. Why should I be in bed or flirting with someone who's not into it or not into me? It makes no sense.

Posted

Hilarious attempt from Vic-licking clout-chaser. Boi can't spell

r9bCDUVtPjGIy9QSadxlEqQON7t1mU-BCtQxayMV

Quick look at his channel shows hardly any views on his videos (which are the same lazy format of just rambling hate on camera).

Posted

Sheesh. Lazy asshats. The worst kind.

Posted

And I thought Mira made bad sockpuppets.

"BuT At  LeAsT wE wErE cIvIL" 

God pulling that old chestnut out huh profitoffvic?  

Posted

"@IAmOneHellofaB2" o.O

8585360-16x9-700x394.jpg

Posted

Always fun to screencap the throwaway accounts before they get taken down

PXwqATY.jpg

6O55hU3.jpg

ZO4Bndz.jpg

9YG8vN6.jpg

Posted

Imagine dedicating your life to doing this kind of shit. *slowclaps* 

Posted

Imagine dedicating your life to doing this kind of shit. *slowclaps* 

Yeah, there is a lot more useful things that could be done other than spamming hours on Twitter as a bird account 

Posted

ARz6OPa.jpg

yXeKCfm.jpg

k6Qw6DA.jpg

the guy who harassed Jamie at AN is going to go to more cons… 

poor ren is probably going to get more harassment directed her way for this (she recently got mocked for her weight by a bunch of neckbeards and gave a good retort, I gotta give props to her after listening to the violet wanderers episode that she deals with these idiots excellently) but she did the right thing in warning the con beforehand 

Posted

ARz6OPa.jpg

yXeKCfm.jpg

k6Qw6DA.jpg

the guy who harassed Jamie at AN is going to go to more cons… 

poor ren is probably going to get more harassment directed her way for this (she recently got mocked for her weight by a bunch of neckbeards and gave a good retort, I gotta give props to her after listening to the violet wanderers episode that she deals with these idiots excellently) but she did the right thing in warning the con beforehand 

I think cons need to take better care of their attendees and guests they invite to cons. It's people like this incel who are ruining things for people. Does he not realize he makes no one feel safe? Like at all? 

Posted

... o.O:phftt:

:alpacaconfused::o whaa?