• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

LickVic Twitter

264 posts in this topic

Posted

The Federal Rules of Evidence are easy to find and read, holy fuck. A person speaking out about someone groping them is eyewitness testimony, which is...TOTALLY VALID EVIDENCE! One report won't do much, but with many eyewitness accounts from all over the country showing a pattern of predation and pedophilic tendencies consistent throughout each story is very strong evidence. You can't make hundreds of people all lie consistently. Shit, you can't even make two people lie consistently. The legal system recognizes this.

Posted

The Federal Rules of Evidence are easy to find and read, holy fuck. A person speaking out about someone groping them is eyewitness testimony, which is...TOTALLY VALID EVIDENCE! One report won't do much, but with many eyewitness accounts from all over the country showing a pattern of predation and pedophilic tendencies consistent throughout each story is very strong evidence. You can't make hundreds of people all lie consistently. Shit, you can't even make two people lie consistently. The legal system recognizes this.

Because there are hundreds of stories that are right on the mark. Most of these people don't even know each other so how could they communicate to create such a lie? 

I don't give a damn if you liked Vic for years and can't believe he's done any wrong, but going against the victims as they have-well. All I can say is they are disgusting just like the man they worship. 

Posted (edited)

Ah Thomas.

He blocked me after I kept on invalidating his arguments.

Has never met Vic and believes that doing his job is something to be praised.

Also only thinks the good things that are said about Vic are the only valid evidence and anything against Vic is rumors 

Edited by Calico

Posted

"B-B-but womanz lie!!!" :hurrplz: 

Since the beginning these losers have been incapable of understanding eyewitness testimony is evidence, especially at this volume of it. Even if you don't want to count "anonymous" stories, there's been at least 5-6 women come forward publicly. I can't think of a single case where that number of people have come forward and it hasn't been true. 

Posted

Oh looky what duper wanted to share with us:

WTFISTHIS.thumb.jpg.41216b337cf00344db42

D8jyEBwW4AA-TTx.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.5df6

I'M CACKLING AT HOW BAD THIS IS :hurrplz:

Posted

Heads up. Looks like they're going to sue Marzgurl:

SUNcWhrAn1hmXLcUMQHUr_Va75bDI9ClpeBpo0av

Posted (edited)

Heads up. Looks like they're going to sue Marzgurl:

SUNcWhrAn1hmXLcUMQHUr_Va75bDI9ClpeBpo0av

LOL. What are they going to sue her for? 

You can't just randomly sue people. 

You need to have a reason and none of you have a reason. 

If you aren't Vic you have no reason to sue.  And I doubt he will sue MarzGurl because look how well his current case is going. 

And anyone who donates to this GFM deserves their money taken for donating to something that will fail right away. You will never be able to donate enough to keep a court case going. Unless it's something quick you will end up losing every penny earned.

But ew the angry yellow hornet is back. He is so obsessed with MarzGurl like damn. 

Edit: Wait a minute why is YF back? I thought he was in trouble? WTF is wrong with this dude. 

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

LOL. What are they going to sue her for? 
You can't just randomly sue people. 

You need to have a reason and none of you have a reason. 

If you aren't Vic you have no reason to sue.  And I doubt he will sue MarzGurl because look how well his current case is going. 

And anyone who donates to this GFM deserves their money taken for donating to something that will fail right away. You will never be able to donate enough to keep a court case going. Unless it's something quick you will end up losing every penny earned.

But ew the angry yellow hornet is back. He is so obsessed with MarzGurl like damn. 

You can sue anyone for anything (least in 'Murica).

Actually taking it to court is another story, never mind winning the case.

Posted

You can sue anyone for anything (least in 'Murica).

Actually taking it to court is another story, never mind winning the case.

Oh yeah true I guess I meant taking it to court. Like they are going to end up paying for another Ty with the amount of money they might get. 

Posted

As a big ol lesbian I'm offended I wasn't included in this "gayop".

Posted

What..... I........

Posted

What..... I........

lol could this be faked?

just seems fishy

Posted

lol could this be faked?

just seems fishy

Yeah, could be. Easy to have people change their discord names, and theres still some copied and pasted in another app. I'd venture to guess this is faked.

Posted (edited)

This is so faked because the person never said why they changed to support Vic. Like what evidence was shown to them that Vic isn't a horrible person? Yeah I'm calling bullshit on this. Nice try Lickers. 

Edited by Senpai Trash
typos, sorry sick

Posted

And I thought Mira made bad sockpuppets.