• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

LickVic Twitter

234 posts in this topic

Posted

Chambers, just because an assault survivor does something sexual, that doesn't invalidate the assault that they suffered before.

That's the kicker; it wasn't sexual. It was a silly gimmick that multiple VAs participated in for a charity auction. 

Posted

Chambers, just because an assault survivor does something sexual, that doesn't invalidate the assault that they suffered before.

Methinks Chambers lacks a basic understanding of consent. We already know her views on sex are fucked because of the gay conversion therapy thing.

Posted

Don't be a turd in the punch bowl, Chambers. Your lack of common sense and logic is atrocious.

Posted

Found a Vic licker from ren's posts. His page is filled to the brim with "iM A LIBERTARIAN NOT AN ALT RIGHTIST" crap where he tweets blatantly nasty shit. could they ever do a crappier job at hiding their true colors? 

sqDv8KH.jpg

islamaphobia + terfshit

wsTVFpw.jpg

#tHELeFTIsAdEATHcuLT

I am fucking dead. Yes please be more transparent about what a shit stain you are.

Also on the lookout for this other fellar. He appears to be falsely reporting people.

"VicGChad" 

Calm down there Mr. Incel

xE4pl8G.jpg

Posted (edited)

Holy fuck, imagine looking like that, using your face as an avatar, and saying that like you're some hotshot lawyer. He's as intimidating as a turtle with a butter knife loosely taped to it.

And for how worldly these idiots want to seem, they seem to not realize that a huge group of people don't hold uniform opinions. Just like Christianity, there are many denominations and interpretations of the Quran and Hadith. It requires a lot of study and thinking, which are two concepts foreign to alt righters. It must be so intimidating for them to know that there are people out there who actually think about what they believe rather than eat up regurgitated Spencer/Sharpiro/Crowder gruel.

Edit: I've never been harassed for me being very openly trans and gay by Muslims. But guess which religion actually harasses me and is actively trying to get rid of people like me?  Hint: it's what Vic is.

Edited by abbachio
Added something.

Posted

And it seems Racketball has inserted himself into the current Youtube gay-bashing debacle.

How is he not an ambulance chaser at this point?

D8YB-SlW4AECZHr.jpg

Posted

Does he know how to read?

Posted

And it seems Racketball has inserted himself into the current Youtube gay-bashing debacle.

How is he not an ambulance chaser at this point?

D8YB-SlW4AECZHr.jpg

Is Rackle Frackle a one trick pony now? 

Posted

Context

Shot, chaser.

Screenshot_20190606-141134~2.png

Screenshot_20190606-141138~2.png

Posted

Slightly off-topic on LickVic, but still related to rackieteer 

Posted (edited)

Some sap with a loli avi actually thinks that Popehat is going to waste time on Racket's "show". Like any of these lawyers want to deal with his drunken howling. 

TvvvtzQ.jpg

Context

Shot, chaser.

Screenshot_20190606-141134~2.png

Screenshot_20190606-141138~2.png

Cohen probably feeds his kids by being a practicing lawyer instead of screeching into a webcam. 

Edited by sappysappy

Posted

OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHAHA
I can't stop laughing

"Antifa has training camps, really makes you think!"

These idiots really live in an alternate reality/

Posted (edited)

So, is Beardo's big ol' brain number going to make him shoot better or something? Or is the mighty organization of self important nerds going to stand up for some two bit lawyer who claims he has the most popular late night show when twitch exists?

https://www.twitter.com/FilthyMcN/status/1137136007118237698

Edited by abbachio

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.d6bc9d805354962ebef820d

"YOURE WRONG! SONIC STILL LOVES ME! *sniffle* HE DOES!" 

So, is Beardo's big ol' brain number going to make him shoot better or something? Or is the mighty organization of self important nerds going to stand up for some two bit lawyer who claims he has the most popular late night show when twitch exists?

https://www.twitter.com/FilthyMcN/status/1137136007118237698

Lol at Shane's reply...

No one is afraid of the NRA. Its Texas.