• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

LickVic Twitter

264 posts in this topic

Posted

05F8154B-2245-4638-8596-F4319636F471.thu37BD1BB9-97A1-49CC-B549-B497F6E85041.thu3CA55AFA-2F47-4BC4-8D3E-C7AF931B3CE6.thu

Posted

Of course, the standwithvic side is like DC'S A PERV AND THERE'S EVIDENCE, THERE'S NO EVIDENCE VIC IS A PERV! The video isn't even perverse, toilet humor literally? yes...but not perverse. He's not touching the woman in the stall, he is not cat calling her, he is not joking about where will she be later? (like Vic did to that 5 year old at a cosplay show) , not doing anything really inappropriate. I'd be concerned if he was hitting on the woman farting in the other stall, or masturbating, or cat calling her...but since he ain't doing anything sexual just trying to use the bathroom and experiencing the common awkward oops wrong bathroom thing most people go through, but don't admit???? 

So far, I haven't heard a story of DC being creepy with anyone , especially not in the past 10 years. The bathroom thing has even been brought to the police's attention MULTIPLE TIMES and they're like "There's no crime here."   AFAIK DC mostly does over 18 panels, declares his twitter is NSFW , doesn't really have a young following. Most of DC's characters are not of interest to minors. I've also never heard of anyone complaining about working with him (Met a lot of voice actors that commonly work with him and do panels with him and they say he's awesome, like Robbie Daymond and him are good friends!) and I've heard complaints about other voice actors from other voice actors (not even just Vic, there's others for other reasons) . This is a stark contrast from Vic who doesn't really do over 18 panels, claims to be christian and does panels to attract minors to a church like setting, mostly voices characters that interest minors. Never mind how many voice actors have come up to support Kickvic. 

them continually targeting him is killing me, he's probs my new fav English dub male voice at this point, and he doesn't deserve this. They just hate him because of the bathroom video and feel they can continuously use it against him, they keep falling for his continuous trolling, for people who proclaim to not be easily triggered, Vic's fans really can't detect that his banter is to purposely rile them up.

Posted

07B9926A-EBDF-46A5-858B-3EB980FFE008.thuZero Hei retweeted this and it’s oddly reminiscent of the ED art. Except not purposely :haiplz:

Posted (edited)

More DC drama

runJPmK.jpg

these people do realize that prior to the Vic drama he was prone to trolling trump supporters/anti abortionists/republicans/conservatives in general?

if not I guess they haven't been paying attention to him for long, hes been liberal forever. his mockery of conservatives was reported on by faux news years ago. he's not going to stop.

ya know… you can unfollow or ignore the posts from him you don't like instead of making a scene, it's not tarnishing his reputation at all to moan at him, and his twitter antics only get him in hot water with stupid conservative twitter users- at the end of the day he's still getting work in vo and your pal vic isn't, that's the way the cookie crumbles, don't be envious that he's at least blunt about how he feels and not a fake holier than thou fuckhead abuser.

Shes really milking this too. Girl you support a fucking sexual abuser shut the fuck up

UxS7Iz8.jpg

dw7XnSM.jpg

4xwH59h.jpg

Her main is @ultimatefangs. The inset side account is still pretty cringey, she has a vic support post pinned at the top

R07nbHc.jpg

found another WK here in DC's replies, the outragetubers are trying to say that he groped a woman, truly a goldmine of cringey Vic fans

Edited by sappysappy

Posted

05F8154B-2245-4638-8596-F4319636F471.thu37BD1BB9-97A1-49CC-B549-B497F6E85041.thu3CA55AFA-2F47-4BC4-8D3E-C7AF931B3CE6.thu

Ya got me, chums.
giphy.gif

Posted

One of the lickers who seriously called people sheep retweeted this. His timeline is just a trainwreck of second hand embarrassment.

Screenshot_20190529-190630~2.png

Posted

I had to change my email address! I made one comment and I got harassed by this female member of this I Stand With Vic group! So much for that! Now I'm scared!

Posted

I had to change my email address! I made one comment and I got harassed by this female member of this I Stand With Vic group! So much for that! Now I'm scared!

Careful out there, friendo. I stopped engaging on Twitter myself and only talk here. It's not worth the harassment and it's fucked up. But please report those to Twitter who's done that to you. Also print out any clear threats and bring it to the police, let them know that you're being harassed.

Posted (edited)

Careful out there, friendo. I stopped engaging on Twitter myself and only talk here. It's not worth the harassment and it's fucked up. But please report those to Twitter who's done that to you. Also print out any clear threats and bring it to the police, let them know that you're being harassed.

thanks for the concern and advice! It's so crazy what some people do when they've been triggered! I've already done all i can but they seemed to have chickened out and covered their tracks. Real brave 🙄

Edited by Dorothy Catalonia
Typos

Posted

thanks for the concern and advice! It's so crazy what some people do when they've been triggered! I've already done all i can but they seemed to have chickened out and covered their tracks. Real brave 🙄

I've noticed that a lot of them, when confronted with their lies or shown that they are the ones harassing people, purge their accounts and keep causing problems rather then admit that they are the problem.

Posted

Another day, another obvious fake account created solely to bitch about "eeevil sjw vic haterssss" to report

you think twitter would snipe something with npc in the username to begin with as a spambot

hp7yrEs.jpg

S9Ho19X.jpg

Posted

Laugh at the cringe, report the terrible shit like harassment, threats and such.

Posted (edited)

So apparently Chambers just now found out about the paddling charity event and got into an argument with Monica over it. She tried playing the "This is inappropriate and sexual, but the jelly bean was not! Double Standard! Double Standard!" card. She seems to be more invested in the jelly bean story than anyone else.

Edited by Shorterm

Posted

So apparently Chambers just now found out about the paddling charity event and got into an argument with Monica over it. She tried playing the "This is inappropriate and sexual, but the jelly bean was not! Double Standard! Double Standard!" card. She seems to be more invested in the jelly bean story than anyone else.

Sounds like she's trying to stir a pot that's been long over-boiled. 

Posted

Chambers, just because an assault survivor does something sexual, that doesn't invalidate the assault that they suffered before.