• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

LickVic Twitter

264 posts in this topic

Posted

Vic supporting youtube channel gets deleted? Oh, they totally weren't with us. They were kick vic.

Very large lack of awareness with this one.

Posted

So Dupe has reached a new low in her hypocrisy: 

85430A1A-0C34-4CAC-80F3-4C3C95E7AA71.thucomplains about VA’s occasionally posting about drinking. 

8800E694-E105-4B64-AC95-2887BB18C868.thuSucks the dick of Nicky Rickets who posts about his drinking habits nightly. 

—————

E6828377-8A40-47DB-8B54-31A29AFB3BFF.thuAlso more of them fighting amongst themselves. I’ve said from the beginning they should stop looking for romance within the herd because it’s doomed. 

Posted

So when are they going to drop the lie then that pull doxxed dupergirl then? 

Lol Never they will die on that hill and never admit that dupergirl was an idiot using her real name on a shitposting Twitter account

Posted (edited)

wait, if I can understand the mangled English, is the first person tryna say VIC HAS PTSD? that's the most hilarious thing I've heard all day

LMAO VIC WITH PTSD :hurrplz:

So Dupe has reached a new low in her hypocrisy: 

85430A1A-0C34-4CAC-80F3-4C3C95E7AA71.thucomplains about VA’s occasionally posting about drinking. 

8800E694-E105-4B64-AC95-2887BB18C868.thuSucks the dick of Nicky Rickets who posts about his drinking habits nightly. 

—————

E6828377-8A40-47DB-8B54-31A29AFB3BFF.thuAlso more of them fighting amongst themselves. I’ve said from the beginning they should stop looking for romance within the herd because it’s doomed. 

Oh, you wanna talk about drinking habits, duperbitch??? Please tell me how Ricotta is completely sober all the time and NEVER drinks. Please explain that to me, sweetie pumpernickle. :harharplz:

In other news, she thinks PULL nuked itself sorry bitch we're still here. You can't get rid of us.thisdumbbitchpt1.thumb.jpg.90defd8c72946

Edited by KittyBear

Posted

Ah, I actually kinda noticed she went private (or deleted?) To be kind of honest, I thought the thing with SoCoolBoi was actually kind of cute, but that's beside the point.

So, from what I saw, it looked like basically another stan (assasinchick something?) was being shipped with Mario-something and was apparently not happy about it. They went to Karen and told her that they had feelings for SCB and that they deserve the chance to be happy. Assasinchick then confessed to SCB, who rejected them for Karen. Assasinchick then accuses Karen of "Being Emilia to her Rem" and manipulating him or something? Stan or no, it seemed like some pretty catty shenanigans going on. From what little I saw, I actually felt kinda bad for Karen...

There was something else too with Kayla(?) and SoCoolBoi, but it seemed pretty low key. From the outside looking in, I can't say for certain if that played a part or not.

Can't say I'd blame her for taking a step back for a minute, really. Their side may have pairings and memes and fan art, but bigger groups allow for uglier underbellies. 

(At least with a gossip site, you know everyone is just after the tea and not your man or woman)

Posted

Ah, I actually kinda noticed she went private (or deleted?) To be kind of honest, I thought the thing with SoCoolBoi was actually kind of cute, but that's beside the point.

So, from what I saw, it looked like basically another stan (assasinchick something?) was being shipped with Mario-something and was apparently not happy about it. They went to Karen and told her that they had feelings for SCB and that they deserve the chance to be happy. Assasinchick then confessed to SCB, who rejected them for Karen. Assasinchick then accuses Karen of "Being Emilia to her Rem" and manipulating him or something? Stan or no, it seemed like some pretty catty shenanigans going on. From what little I saw, I actually felt kinda bad for Karen...

There was something else too with Kayla(?) and SoCoolBoi, but it seemed pretty low key. From the outside looking in, I can't say for certain if that played a part or not.

Can't say I'd blame her for taking a step back for a minute, really. Their side may have pairings and memes and fan art, but bigger groups allow for uglier underbellies. 

(At least with a gossip site, you know everyone is just after the tea and not your man or woman)

And next week in Highschool Senpai Adventures 

So couldn't resist, this is like a really bad anime plot lol. 

Posted

O.o

Really? How did they get the idea that "kickvic hates LGBTQ"?

Many people supporting kickvic are LGBT.

Posted

O.o

Really? How did they get the idea that "kickvic hates LGBTQ"?

Many people supporting kickvic are LGBT.

LMAO oh lordy. Sweetie, honeybun, pumpkaboo, it's your fuhrer Vic who hates LGBT, not us. :hurrplz: You've got the wrong crowd. Try again.

Posted

How do these people have such a poor comprehension of reality?

Posted

How do these people have such a poor comprehension of reality?

They are going to have a very hard hit of reality soon enough.

And the majority of the stans are bullies now as the more tame ones have left for other topics.

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.02f29c3ec2b1045c6218123c

Nothing screams 'innocent' like 'inconclusive' am I right guys? 

image.thumb.jpeg.8f28a2e7dfdc2280d4bf654The next time they talk about how amazing their group is and how cringe we all are just remember this person exists. 

And also Adachi_Ame whom I hope is enjoying his little Twitter vacation courtesy of me and probably others reporting his harassment of Ren et al 

Edited by Ryo
typo

Posted

"I speak on behalf of every RWBY fan..."

Lemme stop you there, I'm a RWBY fan and you do not speak for me when I say I don't want Vic back on a project until he fixes himself into a better human being and possibly improve his skills other than that one voice for every character. Sure, he love that role and every other one he did but the evidence has been there for years and now someone is doing something about it, it's been long overdue. Silly Vic fans thinking everyone feels the same as them and assuming they all want Vic back, bah.

Posted

People who start from the basis that everything is lies and have repeatedly demonstrated that anything shown to them will be dismissed as lies, confused why no one will give them anything.

Posted (edited)

wooow this guy is obsessed with spamming the tag, is that a fake account

HdghdJj.jpg

cH9ILjN.jpg

"stop milking the subject for money" 

Lickers, y'all gotta stop projecting. Milking the subject for money… that's what your livestreaming scammer boi is doing, not us. Nobody is requesting money except Rackets, dumbasses. And you guys continue to fall for it.

KkBA5fc.jpg

TUG doesn't get the joke.

DC is the dad of anime voice actors to me, I love this man. He's so filled the the brim with snirk. He gives no fucks. He says what he wants. People keep trying to piss him off and he just fires back with wit. And frankly, why should he? As long as people hold stupid shit over his head, he should be able to keep mocking them, and he does so beautifully.

Edited by notthebees

Posted

Of course, the standwithvic side is like DC'S A PERV AND THERE'S EVIDENCE, THERE'S NO EVIDENCE VIC IS A PERV! The video isn't even perverse, toilet humor literally? yes...but not perverse. He's not touching the woman in the stall, he is not cat calling her, he is not joking about where will she be later? (like Vic did to that 5 year old at a cosplay show) , not doing anything really inappropriate. I'd be concerned if he was hitting on the woman farting in the other stall, or masturbating, or cat calling her...but since he ain't doing anything sexual just trying to use the bathroom and experiencing the common awkward oops wrong bathroom thing most people go through, but don't admit???? 

So far, I haven't heard a story of DC being creepy with anyone , especially not in the past 10 years. The bathroom thing has even been brought to the police's attention MULTIPLE TIMES and they're like "There's no crime here."   AFAIK DC mostly does over 18 panels, declares his twitter is NSFW , doesn't really have a young following. Most of DC's characters are not of interest to minors. I've also never heard of anyone complaining about working with him (Met a lot of voice actors that commonly work with him and do panels with him and they say he's awesome, like Robbie Daymond and him are good friends!) and I've heard complaints about other voice actors from other voice actors (not even just Vic, there's others for other reasons) . This is a stark contrast from Vic who doesn't really do over 18 panels, claims to be christian and does panels to attract minors to a church like setting, mostly voices characters that interest minors. Never mind how many voice actors have come up to support Kickvic.