• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

LickVic Twitter

264 posts in this topic

Posted

I really hate ISWV I wish they would just fucking shut the hell up. Your precious pedo is getting con invites so be happy he even still gets them.  I admit this is getting old. They'll never shut up about it even after Vic dies which by the way if he's 57 he is getting up there in death age because let's be real i doubt he takes care of himself. With Vic gone what will ISWV do next? 

You know they will try to crawl back to the anime community. Without Vic they are nothing and they know it. It's why they still cry over this shit. 

Posted

The oh-so-positive Vig lickers proudly endorsing hate and rejoicing when bad things happen to people who don't worship Vig.

iSZdRzprUGMUddcNGeXUgoEBpOBO0RNl2IaDck0I

GbYO1dfaqP0_PWpmShT54gTUO5_6BQcWajQl25sP

To my knowledge, Daman Mills did not publicly speak out on the Vic controversy. All he did was withdraw his Kamehameha Con invitation after they backtracked on not inviting Vic.

#IStanWithVig ran with it, saying he did this to somehow "attack" Vig. Really guys?

BHBVg3iA_mRow_raXbBRw-aF8MTYLLbHez6EJX4F

He could've cancelled because of important matters like a family emergency, health problems or personal issues, but nope it ALWAYS has to be about Vig Mignogna.

#VicFuckedVic

Ah yes. Prove to companies and cons that Vicstans will drive away other Voice actors. That's just such a good idea. /s 

Posted (edited)

Daman Mills is a great VA Gothic Sushi and the rest of Vig's lickers can choke on sushi and their own shit for all I care.

I really hate ISWV I wish they would just fucking shut the hell up. Your precious pedo is getting con invites so be happy he even still gets them.  I admit this is getting old. They'll never shut up about it even after Vic dies which by the way if he's 57 he is getting up there in death age because let's be real i doubt he takes care of himself. With Vic gone what will ISWV do next? 

You know they will try to crawl back to the anime community. Without Vic they are nothing and they know it. It's why they still cry over this shit. 

He spends too much money on plastic surgery and on clothes that no one in their 50s wear but him SURELY he doesn't have the money left over to spend on taking care of his health. Cause ya know, he had to pay Funimation after losing the lolsuit. :hmm:

Also Vicstains are still harassing DC. Like that's ever new. But it sure is getting tiring. Leave the man alone already jfc this shit got old two decades ago

Edited by Red Porcupine

Posted (edited)

Slightly related to the recent appeals.

LickVic once again:

• Forgot Vig is the plaintiff and has to prove the defendants knowingly lied (which he failed)
  • Don't read for themselves
  • Bash Ron for "not knowing" his own Tweets (except you shouldn't affirm anything if you're not 1000% sure)
    • Think Stan Dahlin's "I don't recall" affidavit is proof Vic never assaulted Monica
  • Resort to petty insults because they can't debate for shit.
  • Are terrible witnesses if they ever find themselves in court (guess they didn't learn from that other time)

X84SL9w9JxF3I0gGDTweyWQBSAoeEIB3tpFRxGz1

It's been more than a year already. You'd think someone would know better by now.

Edited by Pierced Areolas

Posted

Slightly related to the recent appeals.

LickVic once again:

• Forgot Vig is the plaintiff and has to prove the defendants knowingly lied (which he failed)
  • Don't read for themselves
  • Bash Ron for "not knowing" his own Tweets (except you shouldn't affirm anything if you're not 1000% sure)
    • Think Stan Dahlin's "I don't recall" affidavit is proof Vic never assaulted Monica
  • Resort to petty insults because they can't debate for shit.
  • Are terrible witnesses if they ever find themselves in court (guess they didn't learn from that other time)

Hidden Content

It's been more than a year already. You'd think someone would know better by now.

If they're still believing VIc is innocent after all this do you really think they'll be able to figure out how legally Vic fucked himself? 

Posted

They will continue to ignore Vic's horrible losses and continue to insult everyone who doesn't agree with them.

After all, their brains expired years ago so they are incapable of learning/reading.

Posted (edited)

ISWV: "Perceived consent is consent"

https://twitter.com/estockbridge/status/1237389365879418880 (archived)

sLPwQeqmZu7GP1LdMSRoMl9K4nlJUPxhu8oosgeS

I assume Vic's fans have no problems with social skills or learning, yes? (given how much they like to bag on "autistic", "**tards" and "fags")

Quick lesson on consent for kids

"Can a hug-loving person just start hugging someone at random? NOPE"
"If a person doesn't say 'yes'... Then they haven't given their consent"

Edited by Pierced Areolas

Posted (edited)

ISWV: "Perceived consent is consent"

https://twitter.com/estockbridge/status/1237389365879418880 (archived)

sLPwQeqmZu7GP1LdMSRoMl9K4nlJUPxhu8oosgeS

I assume Vic's fans have no problems with social skills or learning, yes? (given how much they like to bag on "autistic", "**tards" and "fags")

Quick lesson on consent for kids

something tells me iswv has issues of consent and were hoping if Vic won it would absolve them. Just a theory but the fight so hard on silence being consent. Makes me sus on why they are.

Edited by Mabon

Posted

ISWV: IT'S JUST A HUG YOU DON'T NEED TO CONSENT TO THAT.

Posted

And yet have they never seen someone with a shocked face when hugged? I always ask now to hug someone because sometimes people don't want to be touched in any form. Like a germaphobe I know. He's a great guy but he has an issue with people touching him randomly. 

Posted

Vicstans confirmed for 13 year old yaoie fans who "glomp" others.  

Posted

Vicstans confirmed for 13 year old yaoie fans who "glomp" others.  

Ahahaha the days of glomping.

Dem be war flashbacks. :phftt:

And yet have they never seen someone with a shocked face when hugged? I always ask now to hug someone because sometimes people don't want to be touched in any form. Like a germaphobe I know. He's a great guy but he has an issue with people touching him randomly. 

I was looking at that DA gallery of Vic hugging fans and let me tell you at least a handful of those girls have a shocked/not expecting it look on their face. Some don't even look comfortable.......

Posted

This deserves another meme for how idiotic they are.

I'll get to that later. =_=

Posted

Here's a Vicstan, SisHipsterArt on Twitter, having a completely normal one towards good old BT who is one of the people still regularly dunking on Vicstans when most have just forgotten about it.

I seriously can't believe someone who laughs at tHe TrIgGeReD sJwS for being hysterical posted this unironically! https://mobile.twitter.com/spider_bird/status/1255720747038846977