• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Lia Marie Johnson

8 posts in this topic

Posted

image.thumb.png.b2d70945c624dfbfe512369bimage.thumb.png.0e2f70060be557c8ad66f0e0

Info: 

• started off in KidsReact, moved onto TeensReact and then finally starred on YoutubersReact.
  • 22 years old.
  • her mum made Lia a youtube channel and she had been uploading covers and songs on the channel until 11 months ago (June 2018). 

I've followed this girl ever since she was starring on KidsReact and listened and supported her music. She was ever active with her career as a YouTube and artist, but disappeared off the internet. Only recently did I come across a video, which shows that Lia has gone complete haywire and her actions and words suggest that she is taking drugs.

Instagram // twitter // youtube

Posted (edited)

Lol holy shit, one time she was eating at my old job (a mexican restaurant) and she looked stoned out of her mind. Stoned as in weed or something for anyone that isn't familiar, plus she was with some gross guy who also looked blazed. She didn't eat anything besides chips and just stared blankly while he ate something. then they left. I know southern california is notorious for stoners but she didn't even try to hide her identity-- just sitting there HIGH AS A KITE LMAO. I don't have any proof because I was working and I'm not weird, I wouldn't take a photo of her lol. (edit this was 2017 for reference.)

Edited by touru

Posted

oh wow good thing i saw this,since i was planning on making a lia marie topic, I wanted mine to be  a bit more detailed.

Posted

Posted

lucky that I found this thread, I was just about to create one about her too.
She's gone full Marina Joyce, but worse? I hope she gets the help she needs, but at the same time I hope her current state and recovery process isn't going to be shared online.
I think it's clear that she's either abusing drugs or is having a serious mental breakdown. I'm leaning more towards drug abuse though. I haven't read too much into her other than watching a few peoples videos on her and her instagram stories.
Does anyone know what relationship she has with "Ian"? (ig: guwapp_guwapp)
There are a few photos on her profile tagged with him and they seem like a couple? I'm not sure.
Either way, i really don't get good energy from him.
Before the first post Ian was tagged? Normal posts. Normal Lia.
After? Her insta feed is not unusual or weird, but there are more smoking photos/videos.
Nothing wrong with that, she's an adult and can make her own choices, its legal.
Ian insta has a lot of pot, henny, codeine and guns in it. He just seems like a bad influence.
As mentioned in the video about her, she's living in a rough area and theres a lot of hard drug abuse. Do I think this Ian dude is responsible? No, but as her friend, I don't think he's helping her at all.
She probably started hanging out with the wrong crowd, trying to deal with her problems, and fell victim to substance abuse.
It's heartbreaking to see her like this. She is very pretty, talented and was a likeable person.

Posted

lucky that I found this thread, I was just about to create one about her too.
She's gone full Marina Joyce, but worse? I hope she gets the help she needs, but at the same time I hope her current state and recovery process isn't going to be shared online.
I think it's clear that she's either abusing drugs or is having a serious mental breakdown. I'm leaning more towards drug abuse though. I haven't read too much into her other than watching a few peoples videos on her and her instagram stories.

Marina did drugs a for a small amount of time but the drugs had a very bad impact on her brain,meanwhile lia is a alcoholic,pothead ad takes lsd.

Ive seen people say that lia said that she has disorganized schizophrenia (so it not only drugs),but i still cant find the source for that,

I just hope people dont start cyberbullying her and making her a laughing stock like they did to marina joyce.

Posted

This is so random but I remember 14 year old me hated her guts when she was on kids react because her attitude felt kinda rude and because she said bad things about harry potter lmao. It’s kinda interesting seeing her with a thread here now lol 

Posted

Does anyone know what relationship she has with "Ian"? (ig: guwapp_guwapp)

I read a comment about how he is/was her boyfriend. The once did a live stream where he was drunk driving and I did read that he was apparently driving Lia to the hospital. The live streams where she's talking about her boyfriend breaking up with her is Ian. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.