• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

online personalities ProJared, AtelierHeidi and HollyConrad cheating

600 posts in this topic

Posted

Man the more Jared opens his mouth the more I see how him and Holly are perfect for each other. They're both delusional and think they're completely Innocent victims of "cancel culture" and not just trash humans with no empathy. They both whine about it but also refuse to stop bringing it up?

Posted

Man the more Jared opens his mouth the more I see how him and Holly are perfect for each other. They're both delusional and think they're completely Innocent victims of "cancel culture" and not just trash humans with no empathy. They both whine about it but also refuse to stop bringing it up?

They'll also gladly profit off it while bullying any other content creator into taking down videos about them claiming "you're profiting off us" like the trash they are. 

Posted (edited)

It double posted 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

1571260193430.png

:harharplz:

Jared if you beat it where are the videos you were in with the game grumps? 

And we all know that you beat nothing. You have to whine about being canceled to get any attention.

If threatening smaller Youtubers with legal action and having them recanting  their vids on you is "beating Cancel Culture" then sure 

Posted

You know the message these assholes make to people is that they do not have to care about others, and they don't have to apologize either. It's really sad when people look up to these kinds of jerks just to escape the guilt. Because let's be real the day Jared ever admits his guilt will be the day he's out of money and realizes he's stuck with a psychotic pigeon woman. 

Posted

You know the message these assholes make to people is that they do not have to care about others, and they don't have to apologize either. It's really sad when people look up to these kinds of jerks just to escape the guilt. Because let's be real the day Jared ever admits his guilt will be the day he's out of money and realizes he's stuck with a psychotic pigeon woman. 

I'd love to see the day when that happens. Give or take a year and Jared will drop Holly on her pigeon shit covered doorstep when he wants to find another woman to fuck, just like he did to Heidi, the uno girl, and plenty other female fans. Or after Holly infects him with salmonella from rubbing herself on her silkies.

Posted (edited)

1571475578528.png

I found this on lolcow (also hey guys! Sorry you all have to deal with bs whiteknights) and I have to laugh. 

Jared if you're getting Therapy and still acting like this you're wasting money get a new Therapist. 

I'm glad we're not the only ones seeing Jared's and Holly's bully bs though. 

Bb7Hrx5.png The leg up legally though was mostly he is using Holly's money on lawyers though. 

Edit: This is the newest lolcow thread https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/881371.html#882353

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

How long before Holly or Jared are made aware of this and share it with a comment about cancel culture's affect on them? Even though Lindsay was attacked by the alt right for posting an obvious joke about white genocide meanwhile Holly and Jared just couldn't stop LARPing their respective marriages away. Ttly the same guys.

Posted (edited)

SmartSelect_20191023-221148_Twitter.thumthought y'all would aappreciate tho it's a little too real

Edited by Cat.Nat

Posted

i might be being over sensitive abt this but i think this shit is in terrible taste considering holly cheated on ross and moved up to seattle to fuck jared 

5368C64A-9C14-44C2-B5F7-0B6582CE36F0.jpeg

Posted

So are Jared and Holly actually together then? For some reason I thought he'd binned her off because they got found out publicly.

Posted

So are Jared and Holly actually together then? For some reason I thought he'd binned her off because they got found out publicly.

They may be but let's face it they won't stay. Or at least Jared won't. 

I posted this in the Holly alone thread but I can post this here too. 

DCA was with Jared and Holly,but also Nate and Anna. 

Guess which pair was invited for the new show and who wasn't. 

https://unplugged.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/dd-presents-new-show-cast-qa

Posted

Jared was "officially" dropped by WoTC today. His response?

SmartSelect_20191203-212701_Twitter.thumhe also retweeted this image and complained about Wizards suppressing support for the show.IMG_20191203_212758.thumb.jpg.9147399f2aWizards tries to be a pretty family friendly company, and supporting a guy whose dick is all across the internet doesn't really work now does it Jared?

Posted

I'm glad that Nate isn't taking any bullshit from the butthurt DCA/JaredHolly stans. It's a smart move for Wizards to drop them completely, because why keep a show that's been tainted by a pedo/cheating scandal? At least the stans have the mental capacity to unfollow after ranting about its cancellation. The trash is taking itself out.

1575439114731.png

Posted

Jared was "officially" dropped by WoTC today. His response?

SmartSelect_20191203-212701_Twitter.thumhe also retweeted this image and complained about Wizards suppressing support for the show.IMG_20191203_212758.thumb.jpg.9147399f2aWizards tries to be a pretty family friendly company, and supporting a guy whose dick is all across the internet doesn't really work now does it Jared?

Wasn't the chat screenshot  posted by that the PHD whatever who wouldn't stop defending his actions? I doubt she was being as nice as she claims.