• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

online personalities ProJared, AtelierHeidi and HollyConrad cheating

615 posts in this topic

Posted

1557545300339.png

Posted (edited)

I actually met them both at a convention about 4 years back. Her? Sweet and cute and nice and seemed goofy and genuine and I'll admit to a quick insta-crush (that I made sure to quietly take out back behind the woodshed the minute I found out she was spoken for.) But him for some reason - I didn't know why, but he struck me as projecting a persona. Guess I know why now...

Edit: a shot from the weekend I met them.

10409586_10202739496883108_6588417656150306235_n.jpg

Edited by SorataYuy
left out a letter, added a pic

Posted

How they thought they could get away with it is mindblowing. 

More and more youtubers are getting called out for their bullshit and more and more sexual harassers are being told to fuck off I'm living for this. 

giphy.gif

Posted

The second tweet was deleted. Yike.

20190511_205056.png

Posted

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProJared/comments/bmwaki/did_dan_schneider_specifically_choose_jared_as_a/

Did Dan Schneider specifically choose Jared as a guest star on "The Game Shakers" because he had prior knowlege of Jared's sexual deviancy with minors?o

renderTimingPixel.png

I think Jared removed the video a while ago, but I specifically recall him talking about the email he received directly from Dan Schneider himself.

For those who don't know, Dan Schneider used to be a producer at Nick Studios and produced many hit shows like Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, Icarly, and others. There have been many accusations of Dan being a pedo monster with many of the child stars.

Projared appeared on Schneider's then-current show as a cameo because the show's premise which has to do with video games.

It seems awfully strange to me that Schneider would've known about Jared and would give him a small cameo in an episode when there are many other mainstream options that audiences at home would recognize.

Through some of the Tumblr chat logs that Chai on twitter and other underage (at the time) children released as this went down, it's obvious that Jared has no hesitance being soliciting children sexually.

There is most likely lots and lots of stuff yet to be uncovered on Jared. If he even saved some of the nudes that the minors revealed to had sent him, he could be busted for CP. I personally think that there is even more, 100x worse stuff on Jared that he is trying to acid wash as he hides out.

Many child predators often seek out others for trading and soliciting photos, videos, and sometimes even partake in child trafficking. It's in the realm of possibility that Jared is secretly linked to the underground pedo community and that's how and why Dan Schneider had him on a show.

Makes me wonder what really happened when Jared made the trip to Hollywood to film. Did he have access to Dan's child victims?

Posted

I absolutely love how his own subreddit is now a hub for people posting stuff against him

How the turn tables

Fame can be a bitch. And if you reeeallly screw the pooch like this guy did..

well...

R.I.P. moron.

Posted (edited)

I don't follow these people, but after reading up on what this guy's done and the overwhelming amount of evidence that's been shown against him I can't understand why anyone would support him at this point. The good thing is that he's losing any support he has pretty rapidly. What a scumbag.

Edited by notthebees

Posted

For some background on Holly, she isn't exactly a nobody.

She was a professional cosplayer for BioWare as Commander Sheppard, costume and FX designer mainly making monsters for studios, has a degree in Medieval History. She was on Heroes of Cosplay with some of her friends, after the show is when she moved away from cosplaying and more towards D&D. Tried the YouTube thing with Cosplay Class and Lets Plays and Convention Vlogs. Then landed a gig on the Waffle Crew with Jared and friends and the rest is obvious. 

If this topic gets approved, some simple wiki info would fill out her bio for the thread ez. 

I'm still waiting for some feedback from Jared or Holly on all this. They can't ignore it forever... :alpacaworry:

Posted

GG goes live at 2:45pm today, I'm gonna tune in and see if anything about Holly or Jared gets brought up.

Posted

For some background on Holly, she isn't exactly a nobody.

She was a professional cosplayer for BioWare as Commander Sheppard, costume and FX designer mainly making monsters for studios, has a degree in Medieval History. She was on Heroes of Cosplay with some of her friends, after the show is when she moved away from cosplaying and more towards D&D. Tried the YouTube thing with Cosplay Class and Lets Plays and Convention Vlogs. Then landed a gig on the Waffle Crew with Jared and friends and the rest is obvious. 

If this topic gets approved, some simple wiki info would fill out her bio for the thread ez. 

I'm still waiting for some feedback from Jared or Holly on all this. They can't ignore it forever... :alpacaworry:

So he threw away stability and a good relationship with a wife who had network abilities for..a side girl and "nudes plz" (I still shudder when I see his Sailor Mercury cosplay and I am a bit irritated he did it to one of my favorite senshi)?

He surely wasn't thinking clearly. 

Also may want to give Holly time. He scorned her, humiliated her, and gaslit her. She may be 'going to ground' to prepare for a retaliatory strike. 

Posted

I'm pretty sure he was thinking he could just keep manipulating everyone and the situation and get away with it for a long, long time. really. Users are like that.