• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

unpopular opinions (J-POP EDITION)

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanted to make this thread since no one really talks about jpop:hmm:

Posted

i listen to more jrock than jpop nowadays, but...

-utada hikaru's recent stuff isn't as good as her music pre-hiatus (what a legend tho, the most sold artist in heisei era)

-boa's music hasn't been good post 2010

-amuro namie can't sing but her songs were good

-hamasaki ayumi has the most annoying voice

Posted

-utada hikaru's recent stuff isn't as good as her music pre-hiatus (what a legend tho, the most sold artist in heisei era)

Huge fan of Utada music and i can say yeah her old stuff is bangers compared to her recent stuff  

• shiina ringo need more love she has alot of good song
  • Morning musume need to learn to adapt to new idol culture it seem like most of their style is stuck in the 00's plus MM haven't been good since '14

Posted

arashi literally doesnt strike my interests and tbh all of johnnys acts seem boring but i love matsujun:alpacalove:

Posted

I might find Flower impressive if only they didn't have one vocalist. The other members are great dancers but they don't stand out to me. They look like any other LDH girl trainnee. Also, you have Happiness for that singing + dancing combo and I think Flower was originally intended to be vocal-focused anyway. 

Posted

- Snow Express by NEWS is my absolute all time fav boyband song :P

- Koda Kumi is good, Amuro Namie has this cool vibe to her

- The only songs I listen to are from probably 2009-2011 or something haha

Posted

:alpacalove:Ballistik Boyz are actually a really good group and I like them all