• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Britney Spears

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone on PULL been keeping up with Britney's situation? 

The situation is quite confusing but from what I have read it seems that some information was leaked to fans a while ago. Britney is allegedly being completely controlled by her team and her father and wants out of her conservatorship.

There have been claims that Britney was held against her will at a mental health facility that she checked into a few weeks ago. The pictures of Britney that surfaced over Easter were clearly staged and she appeared to be very confused and possibly drugged.

Her checking into a mental facility came just weeks before a hearing over her conservatorship.

Britney and her mother have both been leaving cryptic messages on social media. The past week Britney' s social media has been solely controlled by her team.

Britney is not allowed to use a smart phone alone.

Her father interviews and selects Britney's boyfriends. Each one is then under contract until they leave, then another is selected.

Britney hasn't been been allowed to make any personal or financial decisions of her own for years. 

Amanda Bynes is also under a conservatorship and despite her behaviour being worse (when she was on drugs), she has more freedom than Britney has had in a long time.

The media are dragging literally everyone except Jamie Spears and Britney's team. People are speculating that Sam Lufti has been dragged up as a diversion. 

Lynne Spears is now trying go step in on her daughter's conservatorship.

Fans are now no longer willing to support Britney in this situation and have set up a campaign to Free Britney.

Miley Cyrus supports the Free Britney movement.

There is a court hearing this Friday, everyone is hoping Britney will be given back her rights to make decisions for herself but many are sceptic. 

Posted

Any news about this? I watched a vid on the issue a few days ago, but didnt know there was a thread

Posted (edited)

Any news about this? I watched a vid on the issue a few days ago, but didnt know there was a thread

Britney attended court with her mother, Lynne. The judge has ordered an investigation into the conservatorship and Britney's team will be looked at.

The media have continued to publish lies about Britney. 

Britney has been seen out and even briefly spoke to paparazzi. She confirmed she will be performing again soon.

Lou Taylor, one of Britney's handlers, is working over time getting Twitter accounts banned. A well known Britney forum was taken down too.

Fans are pushing for Lou Taylor's resignation. A lot of her dealings have been uncovered by Britney fans. Many speculate she will resign before she gets arrested (if that happens). 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Britney attended court with her mother, Lynne. The judge has ordered an investigation into the conservatorship and Britney's team will be looked at.

The media have continued to publish lies about Britney. 

Britney has been seen out and even briefly spoke to paparazzi. She confirmed she will be performing again soon.

Lou Taylor, one of Britney's handlers, is working over time getting Twitter accounts banned. A well known Britney forum was taken down too.

Fans are pushing for Lou Taylor's resignation. A lot of her dealings have been uncovered by Britney fans. Many speculate she will resign before she gets arrested (if that happens). 

Wow this is basically slavery? This woman is a super star and gets this shit omg...

Posted

Wow this is basically slavery? This woman is a super star and gets this shit omg...

It's awful. Shee was told that the conservatorship would last for about a year. Then it had to be extended because LiveNation would not agree to her touring otherwise. Apparently around 2010/2011 she had another meltdown as a result, her team kept it quite and she was drugged up. Looking at footage from her Femme Fatale it's obvious something is wrong, she barely dances and when she does she has no energy or passion. 

Posted

I fear that if Britney doesn't get free from all the shit that is surrounding her, she will end up killing herself.

Posted

I think Britney is an amazingly strong woman, not many people could spend 10 years of their adult life with the legal rights of a child and being forced to perform and release albums.

She's stuck with Jamie Spears as her conservator until January at least. If the things aren't looking good for him, if the court decided he should continue controlling her finances after January them something is very wrong. 

For the time being boycott any Britney products. It's the only thing we can do to help her. 

Posted

I think Britney is an amazingly strong woman, not many people could spend 10 years of their adult life with the legal rights of a child and being forced to perform and release albums.

She's stuck with Jamie Spears as her conservator until January at least. If the things aren't looking good for him, if the court decided he should continue controlling her finances after January them something is very wrong. 

For the time being boycott any Britney products. It's the only thing we can do to help her. 

My thoughts on this is this It fucked that he is still Controling her fiances STILL i get why he took over when she had her breakdown but for him to still be having this much control is kinda fucked. If she was responding well to treatment and showed she was capable of taking care of the legal stuff without him she really didn't need his conservator help anymore

I don't know why he wants to extend it. Is he expecting her to have another break down? Her new BF is saying she fine  so why does he still want to have say on what she does, what music she makes, what contracts she signs ect. He comes across as a controlling stage parent

wasn't her mom against him getting conseratorship? now i see why. 

Posted (edited)

I am big fan of Britney Spears. I have a big collection of her videos on my PC. I prefer to download video from youtube. For it here I use some tool. I will watch my favorite music video of Britney Spears offline.

Edited by kimduhan