• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unpopular sports opinions

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Any unpopular hot takes you have on sports and athletes.

Posted

I can't get into Torvill/dean's bolero their too so slow on the ice with that program which makes me bored.

Posted

all ball sports are lame

Posted

Pretty much all sports are stupid and pointless. People get amazed at someones ability to jump really high using a pole or throw a ball into a basket and it's like.... congrats, when are you ever going to use that skill outside of that specific sport?

I mean sure, they're probably really fit. But they'd be fit just from going to the gym, they didn't have to spend literally thousands of hours on throwing a specific ball into a fixed goal on a fixed height a million times. It's kind of ridiculous.

Posted

Soccer is not THAT amazing and Neymar plays like a porcelain doll.

Posted

Tennis fans need to fucking chill as well as tennis players. You guys are bouncing a ball  back back and forth with a racket how the fuck is that intense enough to break one let alone enough to make grunting sounds while you play.

Posted

They ruined ice skating by forcing the skaters to do axles. Now we will never get people like Johnny Weir and Scott Hamilton (I know he is problematic now but his ice skating was amazing). 

Posted

American football is trash. My husband supports a trash team and he gets so worked up over his teams lol to the POINT he accidentally punched me because he was punching the air during the NHL (national hockey league in america/canada) playoffs for his team. It ain't that deep bro chill