• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

nickelodeon Dan Schneider Scandal Thread

99 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks exactly like her dad. Not Dan Schneider.

Can you tell me where because I really do not see it... like at all. If anything, being next to her Dad brings out Jamie’s features in her. 

Posted

@dikov I never personally said it was true. I’m contributing as many rumors to the thread as I can find so we have more content related to Dan. And this has been a pretty big one for a while.

Posted

Can you tell me where because I really do not see it... like at all. If anything, being next to her Dad brings out Jamie’s features in her. 

The eyes and the nose. The eyebrows reminds me of Jamie and mouth could be from either the parents because they both have thin lips.

@dikov I never personally said it was true. I’m contributing as many rumors to the thread as I can find so we have more content related to Dan. And this has been a pretty big one for a while.

I didn't mean it that way, sorry. 

Posted (edited)

as an adult who follows a lot of gossip news on the entertainment industry, I've always wondered why these kid stars from nick and disney were always effed up by the end of their acting stints, AND NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

as a kid, i didn't watch much TV and had only heard of shows like drake & josh, and victorious from friends who did watch them at the time when they came out episode by episode, so i've never actually SEEN these shows as a kid, and im glad

because nowwwww i've watched all of victorious, along with sam & cat on netflix through my adult eyes, without the influence of nostalgia, and WHOA MY GOD it is messed up! even though Justice is a great actress, you can SEE her micro-expressions of resent and discomfort the further it gets along till season 3 where it is the most apparent.

Ariana's dance moves in the show and behind the scenes are all unnecessarily provocative for someone her age, and i wondered about that. her skirts were always the shortest when compared to the other characters, and i can see why she's dan's favorite. she literally looks like pedo bait all through the entire show! and sure, 16 yr old ariana can enjoy wearing whatever she wants, but knowing there was a gross creep behind the camera instructing all of this, made it all the more gross.

also somewhere after S2, victoria's delivery of the lines change and she sounds stilted, like she's lost her heart, and i think something may have happened then, which led to the show being cancelled 12 eps later. alll speculation until she actually speaks up about it?

i feel gross for even enjoying the show for 5 seconds and laughing at the jokes. and im thankful to this thread for existing because now i hate that p3do, DAN SNEEDER:meowplz:

Edited by Flappysiren
who knows how many young girls and boys he's damaged?! selling the shows on netflix was the best worst thing he ever did for himself

Posted

Oh yeah here’s this 

1C9560C0-CD5F-4019-BEEA-F5FA56C6C5BA.jpeg

Posted

Oh yeah here’s this 

1C9560C0-CD5F-4019-BEEA-F5FA56C6C5BA.jpeg

wow yikes

Posted

whoa wait wtf is that true?

Posted

So I looked up some stuff about this guy, cuz I’m not sure if what that photo says is accurate. His name is Michael Corcoran and he’s a musician. They dated, but idk if she was 16. Although he does have ties to Nickelodeon, like for example one of the songs from his band was used in an episode of iCarly. Which to me says that he has or had a friendship with Dan.

B9B34EFC-FA0A-45C1-9B43-6E20975F8F00.jpeg

CC5EA380-E946-437B-B3E1-B539C4237C39.jpeg

AEAC0A9B-5593-4566-AEF1-FE8501577190.jpeg

Posted

She looks exactly like her dad. Not Dan Schneider.

Although I see what AnarchyStocking meant, I agree she looks like her dad. Their noses, eye shapes, and eyebrows look the same. Pretty much her facial cutout.