• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

nickelodeon Dan Schneider Scandal Thread

106 posts in this topic

Posted

After this drama, dann getting kicked out of nick, they still hangout and associate with him?

I thought the same thing, but then none of them look particularly thrilled to be next to him. Look at Liz. I wouldn’t be surprised if he showed up to that concert cuz Ariana made it clear through Twitter that Matt and Liz would be there to perform Victorious songs. Possibly he could have seen it as an opportunity to relive his glory days of Victorious where he had an entire cast of cute teenage girls at his disposal.

They posed for a pic, but I’m sure they didn’t spend much time with him. Who knows what kind of ruckus he’d made if they snubbed him. I checked all 3 of their Instagram pages (Ari, Liz, Matt) and none of them posted any pics with him. Dan is the only one posting any pics they took together. That says something to me.

Posted

Considering what has happened to Prince Andrew, I wonder how safe Dan really is? 

Posted

Considering what has happened to Prince Andrew, I wonder how safe Dan really is? 

Hopefully very unsafe. 

Posted

I just cant get on this bandwagon of "Dan Schneider is a pedo".

No one has come forward against him.

Theres no proof he's a weirdo or pedo.

In fact, the people/kids that interacted with him in the past still will hang out with him and say positive stuff about him.

How do we know he's a pedo? Because of *possibly fake* blind items?  The weird foot stuff?

Posted

In fact, the people/kids that interacted with him in the past still will hang out with him and say positive stuff about him.

How do we know he's a pedo? Because of *possibly fake* blind items?  The weird foot stuff?

Ok let me ask you this, If he was innocent why did he just recently delete a bunch of tweets not just 1 or 2 it was up in the 1000s

Plus those that wanted to speak out before he was outted from Nick was or always seem threaten or avoidant when it came to talking about Dan and their past works on one of his shows.

Posted

tell that to Jeannette Mccurdy 

https://youtu.be/xdNZjxJ0ifg

also there’s plenty of proof that he is a creep like are you really going to sit there and say that’s not fucking creeping touching a minor like that and being in a pool with a girl who was a minor at the time https://youtu.be/XwhEBng0e5E right cause that’s totally not creepy 

51BFB887-83E8-4A66-A521-2D0DB7734E50.jpeg

FB8CF3C0-254E-4FE9-8F52-3137A899DCC8.jpeg

Posted

I’ve only ever seen 2 episodes of victorious and one of the episodes I watched with my sister yesterday and dear lord is it horrible to watch after knowing about how awful dan schneider is. The first episode I saw I don’t remember except tori was wearing a “sexy” cop outfit, and then the episode I saw yesterday was terrible. It made fun of Asians, it had one guy give another dude a foot massage, and it had ariana grande keep fishing for candy down her top, which was a corset style shirt. All in one episode. It’s so disgusting idk how anyone can watch it after learning the truth about dan schneider 

Posted (edited)

@Jolirjono Also don’t forget that Dan Schneider worked closely with Brian Peck, who was convicted of raping a child actor on a Nickelodeon set. And was still allowed to work there, around children. 

Dan also had unsupervised pool party sleepovers at his home with his child actors where the parents were not present. And held “comedy boot camps” for child actors with Brian Peck, where parents were not present. 

One girl who’s mother agreed to let her audition for a Nickelodeon role has been interviewed many times about the experience. Kids auditioning were told to wear “cute” things such as skirts, shorts, spaghetti strap tank tops, and sandals. For their auditions the children were told to take off their sandals and run around in front of the camera, talking about how much they love to be barefoot.

There is literally so much creepy shit that is not normal, all you have to do is look.

B766AC68-8C63-4F5C-AFAB-FC827AD9F809.png

54615F8D-B15D-489D-8F14-33A0091FE070.jpeg

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

Honestly, I hate how people make those disgusting puns with his name. Think about how his victims feel. I know they’re making fun of him, but as someone who has dealt with grooming abuse, I’d be DISGUSTED hearing someone talk about the abuser like that. I mean, just reading them of Dan brings up bad feelings and memories. Seriously, it’s really harsh and not okay. 

Posted

Any show he produced on Nick, the foot fetish stoods out for me. It was always weird and out of place. Recently weird clips of Ariana during Victorious and again something with her feet.

Mixed feelings of anger and sadness these people go through to become an actor as a child. Kinda makes sense the odd things they do now. I used to upset back then Zoey 101 was cancelled. People mentioning Jaime's child has a resemblance to him. Other actors suddenly gone or careers went south. 

It might not be that obvious anymore, I guess this is a big factor why Ariana is still inbetween this weird being cute. Just in a different way. 

The Victoria seems true since look what happened to Megan Fox. 

That one clip Liz being protective of Ariana, really shows something is wrong. Anyone knows if someone is being a creep or has perv behavior no matter how much you hide it your body will react to it. It was obvious in Liz's facevand body language, even Avan and Amanda's starts to change fast. 

I hope he gets what he deserves and get convicted. So many lives he ruined, lost childhood and teen years. The amount of people sharing stories or being shady to him. Might be speculations and rumors for now, I fucking hope these people get justice. 

Even watching him rubbing Amanda's arm, zooming in on actresses arms, chest and the rest. Made feel dirty and I hated it. Like you can tell they are not happy when he is around. Disappointed at parents who let them take advantage their children for stardom. 

Posted

One of the most frustrating things about this situation and similar ones is the lack of solidarity among old cast members. I'm thinking of the Zoey 101 get together. Assuming they were either all aware of Alexa Nikolas' painful situation or maybe some of them were also abused (wouldn't be a surprise, unfortunately) why would they be so rude as to not invite her? Are they mad at her? Do they not like her because of what happened? My heart hurts for her and I can't imagine how painful it would be to have to watch everyone else talking about their time on the show together as such a wonderful experience. I'm sure it goes a LOT deeper than what we see but it's still hard to see.

Posted

Honestly, I hate how people make those disgusting puns with his name. Think about how his victims feel. I know they’re making fun of him, but as someone who has dealt with grooming abuse, I’d be DISGUSTED hearing someone talk about the abuser like that. I mean, just reading them of Dan brings up bad feelings and memories. Seriously, it’s really harsh and not okay. 

This is the first time I've seen someone say this, and I'm glad you did because I feel the same way. It's not fucking funny to joke about. Those jokes, to me, undermine the severity of the issue.

Posted

So someone bought up the rumors that Jamie Lynn Spears’ first daughter looks like Dan. A lot of people think this. So here’s some photos comparing them, and also pictures of the guy Jamie claims to be the father. I mean anything is possible but if this is true it’s mega fucked up...

762EDEAF-4A89-440F-A851-AE6548377FC1.jpeg

C574E82E-6579-4031-9F93-58FB6C4444E2.jpeg

70A7511A-07EF-4503-8FC4-86AD84421E37.jpeg

CAB44B8A-FFCE-4F5C-AF13-9BCA1CA2F28B.jpeg

Posted

One of the most frustrating things about this situation and similar ones is the lack of solidarity among old cast members. I'm thinking of the Zoey 101 get together. Assuming they were either all aware of Alexa Nikolas' painful situation or maybe some of them were also abused (wouldn't be a surprise, unfortunately) why would they be so rude as to not invite her? Are they mad at her? Do they not like her because of what happened? My heart hurts for her and I can't imagine how painful it would be to have to watch everyone else talking about their time on the show together as such a wonderful experience. I'm sure it goes a LOT deeper than what we see but it's still hard to see.

Maybe they think she's a snitch and afraid that if it all comes out their careers would be badly affected?

Posted

So someone bought up the rumors that Jamie Lynn Spears’ first daughter looks like Dan. A lot of people think this. So here’s some photos comparing them, and also pictures of the guy Jamie claims to be the father. I mean anything is possible but if this is true it’s mega fucked up...

762EDEAF-4A89-440F-A851-AE6548377FC1.jpeg

C574E82E-6579-4031-9F93-58FB6C4444E2.jpeg

70A7511A-07EF-4503-8FC4-86AD84421E37.jpeg

CAB44B8A-FFCE-4F5C-AF13-9BCA1CA2F28B.jpeg

She looks exactly like her dad. Not Dan Schneider.