• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

nickelodeon Dan Schneider Scandal Thread

106 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

The more I read into this, the worse it gets. I hope the victims can take action or speak out.

Posted

i really really hope that people don't forget about this thing, wish it'd blow up again if some new info comes up,
people need to be aware of it and hopefully fully forever ostracize that creep

Posted

I just hope this guy doesn’t kick the damn bucket before he gets what’s coming to him. I worry about that anytime his name comes up. It seems like he’s lived an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle his entire life, and he’s 53 now.

In my opinion, it’s not even something to be “speculated” anymore. The guy is an absolute pedo/abuser and has been grooming child/teen actors for years to create content for his own personal collection of creepy. The fact he’s now deleted over 11,000 of his creepy tweets (most of which containing the words “kids”, “child”, “feet”, and “toes”) speaks volumes. He’s guilty of everything. 

Also that Twitter profile that Fairyduster shared is absolutely worth looking through. Lots of creepy shit.

Posted

I grew up watching shows like victorious and icarly and it’s appalling to find out the shows you watch were pandering out to fetishes and had jokes that were overtly sexual for a kids show. It even sometimes had sexual language, I don’t think anyone has mentioned this instance where in icarly one of the characters would call the gang hobknockers and one search of that word brings you to the definition of the word meaning when a guy slaps you with his penis. Why is this being said on a kids show? That’s fucking gross and Dan should be behind bars 

Posted

This guy is the final boss of pedos. 

Maybe I have a tin foil on, but I believe he is protected in a way because if he goes down he will take Hollywood with him.

Posted

This guy is the final boss of pedos. 

Maybe I have a tin foil on, but I believe he is protected in a way because if he goes down he will take Hollywood with him.

oh definitely, he's got many connections and his shows were a massive success but luckily the summer guy (the protector) is probably going to die soon considering his age (95 i think?) and then he'll have it more difficult to stay protected.
however all those other creeps will protect each other and he's got so much money that it wouldn't be difficult for him to shut any allegations down.
I really hope some of his past victims speak up, though I'm aware it's unlikely.
the least we can do is keep talking about this and let it be known that he's a disgusting pedo

Posted

so I've been re-watching some Victorious episodes since it's on Netflix right now, and the amount of weird/inappropriate scenes is unsettling to see as an adult. as a kid all that stuff completely flew over my head, and if i did notice it (like the amount of feet "jokes") i'd just think it was kind of weird but nothing as heinous as it's actually indicative of. there's episodes where a side characters entire arc involves their feet, and i feel like in every episode somebody's boobs or bra is mentioned. when i compare Victorious to the past Schneider shows, i think it's one of the worst in terms of unsettling pedo overtones. it's like each show he produced after the last one got worse and more obvious until Nickelodeon fired Schneider.

every horrible thing he did should definitely be brought to light, and he should be held accountable for everything.

hope all who persevered despite being abused by him have been able to find peace.

Posted

In a video by Blameitonjorge about John K., near the ending he mentions that his and Dans pictures were taken off the wall of creators in Nick studios only difference is that Dan hasn’t been spoke out against publicly. It’s disgusting that the studio allows this behavior and disgusting people 

Posted

But honestly this has been happening since the beginning of Hollywood and if anything he's going be sitting on his stacks of cash and nothing is going to happen and all the children he's traumatized are just going to have to...go to therapy. 😒 It's horrible.

Tbh I feel worst for the kids who went on the trips and went on the auditions and went to the casting "parties" but never actually got casted. They're probably the ones who got the worst of it.

Posted

so I've been re-watching some Victorious episodes since it's on Netflix right now, and the amount of weird/inappropriate scenes is unsettling to see as an adult. as a kid all that stuff completely flew over my head, and if i did notice it (like the amount of feet "jokes") i'd just think it was kind of weird but nothing as heinous as it's actually indicative of. there's episodes where a side characters entire arc involves their feet, and i feel like in every episode somebody's boobs or bra is mentioned. when i compare Victorious to the past Schneider shows, i think it's one of the worst in terms of unsettling pedo overtones. it's like each show he produced after the last one got worse and more obvious until Nickelodeon fired Schneider.

every horrible thing he did should definitely be brought to light, and he should be held accountable for everything.

hope all who persevered despite being abused by him have been able to find peace.

Victorious was definitely the worst in terms of the creepy pedo stuff. One thing I always noticed was a pattern of the pretty main cast girls (Tori, Jade, Cat) belittling and putting down some of the male nerdy/ugly minor characters. Like the girls were put up on this pedestal and demeaned some of the nerdy dudes in the school. I noticed this when I was in high school myself and I always thought it was super weird and intentional. 

Then we had those super weird “The Slap” videos where he literally made Ariana Grande suck her own feet. Then there was this one that I found to be pretty disturbing, starting at 1:43 till the end. 

There was also that one behind the scenes video where Dan starts filming Ariana and Liz Gillies (Jade) while they’re being silly together on set. Ariana doesn’t realize he’s filming, and says “everyone can see my pussy” to Liz while she’s laying on the floor. Dan immediately rushes over and is like what? What? Trying to get her to repeat it. Her and Liz look super uncomfortable while some of the male cast members are seemingly trying to take attention away from the girls. I also notice that Liz pulled down Ari’s skirt and started patting her leg to get her to sit up when Dan starts rushing over. Here’s the video. Sorry if it was already shared but I felt like explaining some of the things I noticed in it.

Posted

After this drama, dann getting kicked out of nick, they still hangout and associate with him?