• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

nickelodeon Dan Schneider Scandal Thread

63 posts in this topic

Posted

There is no way the higer up didn't know about Dan either

A coincidence is that one of Nick’s old logos is literallly just a foot. I’m not saying it definitely means something, but...yeah, I saw this and thought it was ironic

16E51739-EFD8-4584-B480-178F51360517.thu

Posted

Theory: Maybe Disney and Nick have a weird pedophilic ring that uses and abuses child stars and the ones with parents closer to them turn out okay Hilary Duff, but the unfortunate ones turn out crazy like Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan

Posted

I'd keep in mind about conspiracies that most of them are about authorities desperately trying to cover shit up. I don't doubt those places are crawling with pedos, but I'd say it's more a case of not wanting to ever deal with it because money/teenage girls are treated like cannon fodder or worse when it comes to "talented" men.

Posted

I don't think that there might be a ring involved, but at least a small group of abusers, I doubt everyone who worked on these shows was abusive but there were probably quite a few who were.

I am hoping someone calls him out openly by going to a new outlet, like the two women who came out against John K did.

Posted

With volumes of sexual harassment against him by different sources, I'm really surprised he wasn't brought up by any actors/actresses at all when the #MeToo movement was gaining traction. Read this interesting article that also had the same thoughts I did. His PR team/lawyer/connections have to be the cream of the crop to still be getting away with all of this. Disgusting fucker like him needs to be fully exposed.

Posted

The fact that there are still people defending him/the shows and particular scenes with sexual innuendos, says so much about how easily and sneaky he can do all of these things and get away with it. It's incredibly annoying. 

Posted (edited)

Bigwigs that are in the entertainment industry or have connections to the industry have been caught helping run child prostitution rings Look at Epstein. I wouldn't put this past Dan Schnieder of all people.

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

Just seeing all of this paedophilia and sexual assaults being brought to the spotlight in the acting industry makes me remember something my Drama professor told me when I was at college when I was 16. He made a joke about having to sleep with the director to get an acting job. At the time I didn't know about the business side of the industry and plus I was also 16 and didn't have any sexual experience. But now I'm 25, and looking back on it, that's scary. 

Posted

ngl, i was really surprised when all this came out just a little while ago as some big scandal thing because even when i was a kid (10/11 probably) & watched his shows while they were still running, it was a known thing between me, my siblings, friends from school, etc that dan was a weirdo foot fetishist? i thought it was old news. like it was just common knowledge. though obviously as kids we didnt fully grasp all the abuse stuff and just thought it was funny and that we were all mature for knowing what a foot fetish was or whatever. was that not .. as much of a known thing as i thought?

anyways, i do feel awful for all the people hes hurt, but at the same time... i dont know, theres so many people like him. that doesn't make what hes done anywhere near okay obviously, but most people in positions like his are creeps. im not surprised at all, idk why everyone's reaction was "oh my god the guy making all our childhood shows is actually a freak how could we have ever seen this coming!!!". and i will say people constantly making those weird "Haha dan 'hold her tighter shes a fighter' schneider!!!" jokes whenever hes brought up disgusts me, as if this is some funny situation and not something that's left a bunch of people w serious trauma.

I remember thinking the same thing. I was too young to even know what a foot fetish was (or a fetish in general) but something always felt odd about his shows. I know my mom wasn't too thrilled with my sister watching iCarly and Victorious either because of all the sexual undertones. 

Posted (edited)

These are all from Alexa Nikolas, who played Nicole in Zoey 101. She said she wants to make a video talking about her experiences on set. I don't know if she's ready to expose Dan, but if he truly did something to her or anyone else, I hope she is ready to talk about it.

Screenshot_20190730-023706.png

Screenshot_20190730-023701.png

Screenshot_20190730-023655.png

Screenshot_20190730-023650.png

Edited by O.

Posted

This was posted on CDAN a few months ago. I usually don’t trust blind items but this one appears to be true. 

C0DBE414-EFA3-4ABF-8D41-784B352E6189.jpeg

Posted

I honestly want the spin off but if he is directing it I'm not watching

Posted

I probably feel the worst about Victoria, he ruined her career because she didnt want to fck him, I hope that its almost all out she can find a good job like Liz did. Also Jennette, when I saw that vine I thought she was mentally unstable, maybe I wasnt so wrong after all...

What about Miranda tho? Maybe some blind item is about her?

I think Victoria is aware of the upcoming movement.

Posted

Alexa Nikolas did an Instagram livestream where she talked about Zoey 101. She didn't say too much about Dan, but she did say that while the other cast members bullied her, Dan did nothing to help and even was condescending to her for being upset about being bullied. She mentioned that she won't go into detail about Dan too much yet because she's working on a documentary. She didn't say what the documentary is, but she did say she will talk more about Dan then. She said she can only speak from her own experiences, but doesn't like Dan for the things she has seen of him.

Posted

and this is why disney is better.