• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic thread #2

8411 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I never really thought about how much Margo used Venus as a cash cow in the past ... Thats really sad and sorta proves when I guessed a while back that she might be stock piling money secretly, I may have been right. But this doesn't really explain her not being able to afford court ( I personally think she got told she'd lose and would have to have a legal binding contract from Venus saying that she's entitled to the money ). Perhaps Margo's in Japan to try and convince Venus to sign legal papers agreeing to giving her half the income or a fixed income. I am heavily concerned however with how quiet Venus has been lately, and the fact that Lolcow showcased that her Grandpa in in Japan and posted a Japanese hospital picture ... I wonder if this a indication Venus has fallen ill again ... or worse. 

Venus was posting a lot on youtube 2 days ago in the comment section for her latest video, the Try Not To Laugh Challenge. I think she was actually really upset that people didn't like it and were calling her reactions fake. It makes me wonder if that's part of the reason why she hasn't posted anything new since she last uploaded. She is also in the process of moving, or at least that's what Margo said (did Venus say that somewhere too? Anyone?), so she is probably really busy. I'm not sure if I believe her excuse about her computer screwing up, it sounds like an excuse to hide out after the fallout from her last upload, but there's always the possibility that she's telling the truth and her computer is being repaired. My hope is that she is busy packing/preparing for the move and that's why she is MIA at the moment. Seems like the best option.

…and speaking of Margaret and money, did anyone catch that comment she made a little while ago in response to someone's question about whether she would rather have (and I'm paraphrasing here) $100,000 or have her daughter back in her life?  Margaret responded that she would rather have $1 than ever be around Venus again. Yet here she is rushing to Japan the second Venus decides to change address, so what's that about? I think she wants control over Venus and her money too, obviously, but the point of mentioning that comment was to show that she really does choose money over her daughter and she has probably always been more concerned with $$$ than with Venus' welfare. I totally accept the idea that she was branding Venus in a sexual way for views and probably for the more sinister purpose of trying to find the highest bidder to be her husband. I'm so disgusted by Margaret's actions. Anyway, I'll try to find that comment and add it to my post but if anyone else finds it first feel free to post it as proof. 

**Can't find the comment; I think it was deleted (possibly with the posting about Manaki's email which is also missing). I knew I should have screencapped it when I got home! Oh well. Next time!** :lamasad:

Edited by Spooky Moon

Posted

Venus was posting a lot on youtube 2 days ago in the comment section for her latest video, the Try Not To Laugh Challenge. I think she was actually really upset that people didn't like it and were calling her reactions fake. It makes me wonder if that's part of the reason why she hasn't posted anything new since she last uploaded. She is also in the process of moving, or at least that's what Margo said (did Venus say that somewhere too? Anyone?), so she is probably really busy. I'm not sure if I believe her excuse about her computer screwing up, it sounds like an excuse to hide out after the fallout from her last upload, but there's always the possibility that she's telling the truth and her computer is being repaired. My hope is that she is busy packing/preparing for the move and that's why she is MIA at the moment. Seems like the best option.

…and speaking of Margaret and money, did anyone catch that comment she made a little while ago in response to someone's question about whether she would rather have (and I'm paraphrasing here) $100,000 or have her daughter back in her life?  Margaret responded that she would rather have $1 than ever be around Venus again. Yet here she is rushing to Japan the second Venus decides to change address, so what's that about? I think she wants control over Venus and her money too, obviously, but the point of mentioning that comment was to show that she really does choose money over her daughter and she has probably always been more concerned with $$$ than with Venus' welfare. I totally accept the idea that she was branding Venus in a sexual way for views and probably for the more sinister purpose of trying to find the highest bidder to be her husband. I'm so disgusted by Margaret's actions. Anyway, I'll try to find that comment and add it to my post but if anyone else finds it first feel free to post it as proof. 

Venus hasn't said anything about moving so its rather hard to tell what the actual truth is... Margret isn't a very honest person ... Though I do hope that in this one case it is true, and that Margo doesn't find the new housing address ( Though knowing Margret she'll probably use false copyright claims to find out what Venus' address is again ) . . . . Or wait... What if Margret claimed False copyright claim again already, and Venus had to enter her new address and thats how Margret knows about the moving ??? Because I highly doubt after all the shit Margret's been claiming that Venus would even dignify her with a response of any sort. 

Venus seems to be a lot more strong willed to be so easily deterred off of posting a video just because people didn't find the last one entertaining. Remember back to before this drama hit people were giving her mad heat for making eating challenging videos and they were unsubbing and Venus didn't give in and kept pushing forward. If anything, it probably motivated her to try harder and do better. A bad response/reaction from your audience isn't always bad, it lets you know what your fans like and what they don't like. Who knows maybe she didn't upload it because she realized many comments complaining about " not another eating video" and so on forth, maybe she scrapped it and/or revamped it .. idk

Well if all Margo wants is a fucking dollar then I'll happily whip at her like a cheap hooker if its what it'd actually take to get her out of Venus' life, because we all very well know that Margo needs one of her own. 

Posted

The hospital pic wasn't substantial for the story. As was said it was just a photo copied from the website and the message he left was something like "this is a very good hospital" or "this hospital has a lot of very good people working there". Something like that. Might or might not be related to Venus' health issues but it doesn't look like the family knew too much beyond what they could gather on social media and whatever private/hidden facebook accounts the family shares between themselves (that both Venus and Margaret seem to be very bad at updating to keep the family out of the loop). I don't want to extend on him and the sister because its family (although sometimes you get funny things there) but he deleted the hospital pic more or less when the sister deleted (or hid) half of her instagram account and this happened after Margaret posted on her instagram:

"margaretpalermo@xxxxx I talk to my mom every day she is nice but truly 2 of my family members are always on side of money. Not the other members though so you can't speak of my entire family."

Its a pity that both of them are also conditioned by Margaret's lunacy because the sister did say that they only made their instagram accounts because they had no idea what was going on and were trying to find ways to get contact with the situation. Plus the sister's photos were substantially better than anything Margaret's has produced up to now so its a pity she deleted half of them just because Margaret doesn't know how to be a decent person.

Posted

I actually thought the opposite of why Venus hasn't uploaded because of the bad reception of her reaction video. If I think about it in the past she's always had Margo with her running the channel so she's had Margo as a crutch. She's now running the channel by herself so she doesn't have a second person as a crutch.  I mean she has Manaki but he doesn't understand YouTube really.

Posted

I actually thought the opposite of why Venus hasn't uploaded because of the bad reception of her reaction video. If I think about it in the past she's always had Margo with her running the channel so she's had Margo as a crutch. She's now running the channel by herself so she doesn't have a second person as a crutch.  I mean she has Manaki but he doesn't understand YouTube really.

Not even that, Manaki actually lets her do her own thing with her YouTube channel and gives her independence.

Posted

I'm genuinely worried about her, I hope she's alright. :lamasad:

Posted (edited)

Venus hasn't said anything about moving so its rather hard to tell what the actual truth is... 

actually, Venus was the one who talked about moving.

don't remember if she talked about it in a vídeo or her ig,but I'm sure I knew it from her, cause I don't follow margrot and only check her social media when Venus doesn't post anything in a while...

By the way, what is grandpa playing at? He posted a picture of a japanese hospital,then deleted it. Now margo posts a photo of a Lexus,and he does the same.:Alpacaconfused:

Edited by Palitodecoco

Posted

actually, Venus was the one who talked about moving.

don't remember if she talked about it in a vídeo or her ig,but I'm sure I knew it from her, cause I don't follow margrot and only check her social media when Venus doesn't post anything in a while...

By the way, what is grandpa playing at? He posted a picture of a japanese hospital,then deleted it. Now margo posts a photo of a Lexus,and he does the same.:Alpacaconfused:

I was 1000% sure it was Venus herself mentioning that in one of her captions on IG but when I looked it up, I only found Margo's comment...

marg1.thumb.png.acbc528dfb03271b7e28bd1c057c5337.png

Posted

^^^

eh-, wait ??! english isn't my mother tongue so maybe i misunderstand something.

1) why does margo talking to manaki !!?

2) and why does she saying to manaki that VENUS is moving to a new apartment and not >> plus i know, BOTH of you will move to a new room next week << ...... !!? sounds like she is going to live alone and not together with her hubby

Posted

^^^

eh-, wait ??! english isn't my mother tongue so maybe i misunderstand something.

1) why does margo talking to manaki !!?

2) and why does she saying to manaki that VENUS is moving to a new apartment and not >> plus i know, BOTH of you will move to a new room next week << ...... !!? sounds like she is going to live alone and not together with her hubby

Because English isn't Margo's first language either and she only cares about whatever Venus is doing.

Posted

Hi guys! This thread is huge so i'll lock it. I'll be limiting threads to 500 pages from now on. Feel free to make a General Venus Angelic Thread #3. :lamaheadshake: