• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic thread #2

8411 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I finally caught up to the 56 pages of drama that the Palermos (or should I say Maggot Palermo) has been provided us with...

And, quite honestly, her behaviour toward Venus is sickening. No Mother in their right mind would drag their daughters name through the mud like this-- accusing her of being an animal murderer, claiming that she has a slew of mental health disorders (whilst twisting them to seem as if that's a bad thing), posing stark naked online for no reason other than to drag more attention to this drama.

Venus must be heartbroken... To have her own Mother turn on her in a matter of days. The one who 'loved' her so much, 'supported' her to become a living doll (living vicariously through her), helping Venus with her YouTube channel (feeding her need to control), and of course being her Momager, watching her every move.

To us, this clearly seems like unusual behaviour; however, to Venus, this was her life. For a good 6 years, and even more if you take into account the beauty pageants she entered as a child. She must feel so lost without that, all of the manipulation, the controlling, no longer there.

I feel for Venus. I really do. The hurt and confusion that she could be going through right now, poor girl.

Posted

It's possible - I'm an example. I was chubby when I was a kid, but now I struggle to gain weight even tho I have no problems with eating a lot of food. 

Can someone update me what happened after Margo took that photo of the robot? I don't have time to read everything but I'd love to updated :alpacacrush:

did that changed when you were 11~13???

Nothing happened, just the drama with keemstar. We are just waiting for margo/venus to wake up.

Posted

It's possible - I'm an example. I was chubby when I was a kid, but now I struggle to gain weight even tho I have no problems with eating a lot of food. 

Can someone update me what happened after Margo took that photo of the robot? I don't have time to read everything but I'd love to updated :alpacacrush:

did that changed when you were 11~13???

Nothing happened, just the drama with keemstar. We are just waiting for margo/venus to wake up.

More like 14 - 15  ;)

So Margo is quiet (for now) ? OK,  so I can finally go to bed (when I will wake up  there will be probably 100 pages already, but f it)

Posted

I think one of the most interesting things to have occurred during this whole drama so far is that now that Venus apparently has total control of her instagram, we're getting very mature and speedy responses to questions/statements that have been puzzling a lot of us. If anything, not only is this showing us that Venus is perhaps more intelligent than her mother would have had us believe, but also just how much damn control Margo had over her accounts all along. I mean... Venus has responded to fans' queries more speedily in the last few days than she has been allowed to in the few years. I hope this spells the beginning of a fresh start for Venus where she can set the record straight and start over with a new image that she's been able to choose all on her own.

Posted

More like 14 - 15  ;)

So Margo is quiet (for now) ? OK,  so I can finally go to bed (when I will wake up  there will be probably 100 pages already, but f it)

Then there is a small possibility that it's metabolism, though i think that she started losing weight  just 1 or 2 years ago.

She will wake up in a couple of hours. So, yes, expect 100 pages more is she does something.

Posted (edited)

okay the amount of hate venus is getting is bothering me ....

Edited by Doge

Posted

So I finally read everything after being absent for a month around here.

I literally don't know what to add.

- I wouldn't talk much about Venus's ED. It's a common topic around Venus. Instead of "guessing what she might have", I suppose we could wait.

- It smells fishy, but hey, after involving the entire fucking fanbase, one wrong move and our job is done. Bye, peanuts.

- I still want to hear Manaki about all this. Something. Anything.

- Margo nudes are gross, but surprisingly not as gross as swimsuit Margo flexing. Why? Don't ask.

- We won't get to the climax of this thing until Margo begs for money to stay somewhere. If it happens, we will reach TOP KEK.

- The guy who made the 'animal abuse video' about Venus has a fanbase of 12 year old edgelords. It's sad that she's getting added bullying now, but I'm sure it will Just last about a week.

- THE DRAMA TRAIN NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN. I'M SORRY BUT IT'S DRAINING OUR VITAL ENERGY. MARGO, TAKE A NAP.

Posted (edited)

I think one of the most interesting things to have occurred during this whole drama so far is that now that Venus apparently has total control of her instagram, we're getting very mature and speedy responses to questions/statements that have been puzzling a lot of us. If anything, not only is this showing us that Venus is perhaps more intelligent than her mother would have had us believe, but also just how much damn control Margo had over her accounts all along. I mean... Venus has responded to fans' queries more speedily in the last few days than she has been allowed to in the few years. I hope this spells the beginning of a fresh start for Venus where she can set the record straight and start over with a new image that she's been able to choose all on her own.

Yes I was thinking about that. Before that when something was weird and people asked questions, it was either totally ignored, or answered while eluding the real question. 

And when all this drama will calm down, I hope, if she decides to go on with Youtube, that she will interact a bit more with people, in a nice way. I'm sure she will blossom with controlling her own image.

Edited by Skye

Posted (edited)

okay the amount of hate venus is getting is bothering me ......

hate on instagram, youtube or twitter?

Edited by bianca8

Posted (edited)

okay the amount of hate venus is getting is bothering me ....a

hate on instagram, youtube or twitter?

everywhere

Edited by Doge

Posted

I think this is too much drama and I'm starting to think it's fake. Maybe a made-up story they planned to troll us and to get more attention. Remember Margo saying we're going to be surprised sometimes in 2016? Look at Margo's naked pic, and Venus telling her life...I don't believe it real. They are too vicious.

image.jpeg

I definitely agree

Posted (edited)

- Margo nudes are gross, but surprisingly not as gross as swimsuit Margo flexing. Why? Don't ask.

You cannot see her face, that leaves room for denial: it could still somebody else, right? :derp:

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

One thing I wonder about is how much of her love for Manaki vs. not wanting to be with her mother made Venus flee.

So far Margret has been putting all of the blame on Manaki, while Venus says that it was her mother's fault, however for not liking/letting her be wih Manaki. So in both cases a fair amount of cause is put onto Venus's relationship with Manaki.

But I and I'm sure a lot of people here feel like a lot of it has to do with Margret's abuse, who knows how much of Venus's feelings for Manaki are what made her runaway, or if she more sees him like a savior.

Posted (edited)

Hello! Long time lurker first time poster:alpacacrush: 

Ive been following since waaaay back to page 340 of the last thread

(but Ive been lurking since before) and I thought Id share my thoughts.

Sorry if its kinda long..:alpacaworry:

I do believe she does have really disordered eating habits. It makes sense for her to binge eat for challenge videos because..duh..its a challenge. Plus its not anything new or special that she frequently makes videos relating to food whether it be trying candies or snacks or whatever. The ramen videos didnt really impact me because honestly eating 2-3 bowls of instant ramen isnt that bad. The chicken nugget one on the other hand...well thats just not normal in any way. 

"People with bulimia nervosa have recurrent and frequent episodes of eating unusually large amounts of food and feel a lack of control over these episodes...Unlike anorexia nervosa, people with bulimia nervosa usually maintain what is considered a healthy or normal weight, while some are slightly overweight."  

A lot of people say she looks normal or okay just because she doesnt fit into the idea that when you have an ED, all your bones stick out and you just look completely skeletal (which isnt always true) Some people claim she looked healthier before but that doesnt mean she might not have had an ED in the past. 

Warning signs:

Evidence of binge eating

binge1.thumb.png.cf10b9775469fd52322c317binge2.thumb.png.dd55e6c4bd1022b061da8c2binge3.thumb.png.fe16e46d8102ab1c451783f

Plus her hauls, ice cream mukbangs, etc. Just go on her tumblr and its very clear she had a food obsession/fascination. 

Strong focus on body shape and weight 

Like its no secret Venus based her ENTIRE YT career on her appearance. Even though in her Perfect Body Challenge video, she said it wasnt about looks because "love yourself and blah", it still seemed as if the focus of the video wasnt on that message but just on her body.

1.thumb.png.c131bb7cbc3259ce7321a7a1ac762.thumb.png.f6741a52873d4681c2993528b1183.thumb.png.88ae0e1f5872bfd367b12eff1ed04.thumb.png.332eef2b294953309f4726df1e60

Eating very slowly

Literally ANY video where Venus eats. Whether its old or new, she always has to look dolly and kawaii ugu as she eats and only true dollys eat absolutely everything with both hands while slowly nibbling.

5.thumb.png.6ffd713f0e7701e2ba243cc47b48

Change in clothing style, such as wearing baggy clothes

I noticed a lot of people saying Venus is dressing less dolly and more normal. Like in the recent pic with Manaki with a large black sweater.

6.thumb.png.8613376da258536e6d18ffd8cde5

Plus her "funeral face" pic is different from her dolly style imo. I also think her resting "funeral face" may be fatigue.

Social withdrawal or isolation from friends, including avoidance of previously enjoyed activities

As mentioned before, shes never had truely normal social interactions. This may be caused by an ED or excessive control from Mayo over Venus. In the Lexis pics she does seem isolated from her classmates but this could very well be taken out of context or she is shy. I just wanted to mention this because in her older "WHAT TO WEAR: BACK TO SCHOOL!" video she did seem very excited about school and not just the outfits.

TL;DR: IMO Venus may have an ED. Venus has bad eating habits and personally denies this accusation despite loads of evidence.

Edited by alien bae
Made a few typos

Posted (edited)

I don't know if Venus has an ED. Example : I could easily eat several boxes of chicken nuggets (eating is in my top 3 favorite things) and I would not put any weight on. It's hard to keep the weight i gain and especially if I'm stressed I lose weight very easily and become unhealthy looking.  It could be the same case here with Venus because i bet she has been under a lot of stress this year/past year/ god knows how long. Plus some people just have a naturally skinny body, imagine when theyre  under stress it's very easy to become even skinnier.

I know it may be hard to believe but there are people who simply love to eat A LOT.

Edited by P-Melon