General Venus Angelic thread #2

8411 posts in this topic

Posted

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW MARGARET?!

image.png

Posted

image.png

Poor Venus ;_____; I hope it was something relatively minor. 

If you lurk here Venus, I hope you feel better soon! Everything will be ok <3 

Posted

image.png

I was literally just about to post this. I wwonder what Margo will have to say now?? Hopefully Venus is doing alright. .. 

Posted (edited)

image.png

Oh no! I hope she didn't hurt herself. She did say in that last instagram post that she was having sinister thoughts. Poor kid. 

Edited by Spooky Moon

Posted (edited)

f*cking Margo literally broke her child into pieces. Poor girl...I hope with all my heart she'll be okay, healthy and happy soon...

Edited by globetrotter

Posted

Okay now dear people, let's not jump into conclusions. It could be anything from influenza to malnutrition or what ever. She hasn't stated "why" she's in hospital and because she has been given some medicine IV it's more likely some disease other than her trying to kill herself. Of course I can't be sure and everything is possible but let's wait for a while for Venus to confirm why she has been hospitalized before we blame it on her mother. That's what Margo does, let us not sink to her level.

Posted

Okay now dear people, let's not jump into conclusions. It could be anything from influenza to malnutrition or what ever. She hasn't stated "why" she's in hospital and because she has been given some medicine IV it's more likely some disease other than her trying to kill herself. Of course I can't be sure and everything is possible but let's wait for a while for Venus to confirm why she has been hospitalized before we blame it on her mother. That's what Margo does, let us not sink to her level.

I don't believe she tried to kill herself. And it's true anything's possible, but she left a cryptic caption for a reason. When you're as stressed as she probably is it's only a matter of time before you end up in the hospital. Maltutrition can be caused by extreme stress. Speaking as someone who's been in such a situation. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, I just have a gut feeling is all.

Posted

I know exactly what she'll say. "Manaki did it!". The woman does nothing but project and deflect. She doesn't know the meaning of taking responsibility. She has become so predictable that it's just pathetic (as if it wasn't already). It's a shame we don't get paid for her predictability. We'd be rich sons of bitches.

I tought the same when I saw Venus' picture. Margaret will be like "I told you so, Manaki is abusive, serves her right!". There's no way she'll blame herself ,even for a second. Though I don't believe that Venus tried to commit suicide, I think she might have collapsed or something.

Last few days (rather months) must have been so nerve-wrecking for her and seeing her channel come and go didn't help either. I really hope she will find some rest during her time in the Hospital and hope she isn't in a serious condition. Get well soon Venus
:alpacacrush: 

Posted

Shows how great of a mother Margo is when she's worrying more about blaming Venus and Manaki more than worrying about her daughter being hospitalized. I mean she would probably know after three days... (unless Venus denied notifying her since she's old enough - then again in Japan you're not officially an adult before 21)

Posted

I don't believe she tried to kill herself. And it's true anything's possible, but she left a cryptic caption for a reason. When you're as stressed as she probably is it's only a matter of time before you end up in the hospital. Maltutrition can be caused by extreme stress. Speaking as someone who's been in such a situation. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, I just have a gut feeling is all.

Stress is most likely the factor why she is in hospital but like I said: let's wait for her to confirm. Stress can make you more likely to get ill, get influenza or other diseases but still: Let's not sink into Margo's level and blame her without any evidence. I agree that Margo has caused Venus a lot of stress this year (and even before that as well) and losing her channel not once, not twice but three times now can cause major stress to one.

I'm by no means questioning what you have been going through but please try to not project your own life to Venus. We can't know what's going on before she tells us. And even if she left a cryptic caption on her last post it means different things to different people. Much like this post: for me it means she's in hospital and wants to go home. To someone else it means she tried to take her own life and is now being hospitalized because of that.

TL;DR: Don't be Margo, Venus will tell what's going on when she's ready.

Posted

Shows how great of a mother Margo is when she's worrying more about blaming Venus and Manaki more than worrying about her daughter being hospitalized. I mean she would probably know after three days... (unless Venus denied notifying her since she's old enough - then again in Japan you're not officially an adult before 21)

Since margo i smoving a lot and is currently in Europe idk if the hospital stall could reach out to her to notify the situation. Since Venus ha Manaki that is her husband probably they only talked to him, but i'm just guessing

Posted (edited)

• I can't take a screencap, but I just read this on Margaret's most recent instagram post:
  •  
  • margaretpalermo@xxxxxxxxxx under my care she was never hospitalized, never had anything on her teeth, never over- or underweight, never a sunburn, never glasses etc. She had a stitch from 3 year old when she run into a door and fall but just a small stitch, I called the ambulance for such a small thing but I don't care, I carried her with sirenes and lights there for a stitch. 4 months after leaving me already hospitalized. 🤕💕

It's only a matter of time before she starts to blame Manaki. 

Edited by Spooky Moon
protect the privacy of a poster

Posted

Usually when you are married the law doesn't apply to you the same. E.g. I could have gotten USA green card through my siblings, but I got married before I was 21, so I no longer could. Plus usually your spouse is the one who gets notified. I think Margo found out only via IG too.

That being said, yes - this could be anything. Stuff like Dengue fever can put you in hospital for quite a while and it's something you get from a mosquito bite. (not sure if it's as big in Japan, but point still remains.) Let's not make assumptions, I am sure Venus will she share if she wants to when the time comes. Just hope she gets better soon. Margo can say whatever she likes - people do go to hospital for many reasons, even under amazing care. 

Posted

• I can't take a screencap, but I just read this on Margaret's most recent instagram post:
  •  
  • margaretpalermo@xxxxxxxxxx under my care she was never hospitalized, never had anything on her teeth, never over- or underweight, never a sunburn, never glasses etc. She had a stitch from 3 year old when she run into a door and fall but just a small stitch, I called the ambulance for such a small thing but I don't care, I carried her with sirenes and lights there for a stitch. 4 months after leaving me already hospitalized. 🤕💕

It's only a matter of time before she starts to blame Manaki. 

Seems like Margo will blame anybody but herself, really. Nobody really knows why Venus is in the hospital anyway, how does Margo know to push blame on people because "4 months after" leaving her she got hospitalised? 

To be fair, Margo could be a good politician, you know, with taking any information she is given and tailoring it to suit her "needs", in this case trying to make life difficult for Venus even when she left her.