• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic thread #2

8411 posts in this topic

Posted

Woah woah woah... Like I feel like I missed something ?! What does she mean she contacted Venus indirectly via police ?!? What was posted previously that this was an "update"image.thumb.png.f62815bad047d23d233174b1

It actually makes me feel bad for her, her brain is working all day to turn reality into some lie that could make her look as the victim, as the poor worried mom. Probably she saw Venus' silence as an opportunity to say that Manaki has her captive and forbid her any contact with anyone. It's kinda sad. It must be sad to be such a crazy bitch. 

Posted (edited)

This bitch is in my city. It's not in #Fukushima you dim river monster. GTFO. :rageplz:

Sorry all the legal stuff is TLDR. At this point, I think Venus is best letting everything go. If she got her channel back, she would secure her income again. If she is unable to, starting over from scratch would literally mean rebuilding her business. And that may not be the worst thing. At least the rebirth of Venus Angelic would be safe from Margo's claims.

Edited by vivitan

Posted

I agree with @vivitan! And I would even go a step further and say, that Venus should really go and educate herself futher. Through school, university, training or whatever floats her boat and let the Internet/Youtube thing just rest for a while. This way she can have a second mainstay, earn her own money and live a normal life with her husband and without a crazy mother. She is still young and definitly not stupid or untalented, I'm pretty sure there are other things in the world she could do than only rely on Youtube-vids!

Posted (edited)

Um, is it just me, or is Venus's channel gone on YT? O.o

(hasen't been here in forever.)

Edited by Aobooty

Posted

Um, is it just me, or is Venus's channel gone on YT? O.o

(hasen't been here in forever.)

Her mother filed false YouTube copyright claims and got her account terminated. 

Posted

Her mother filed false YouTube copyright claims and got her account terminated. 

I see. I can't believe her mother is still at it!
And what the hell is with all of those police cars?! Is she expecting an army to hunt down Venus?? O_O

Posted

I see. I can't believe her mother is still at it!And what the hell is with all of those police cars?! Is she expecting an army to hunt down Venus?? O_O

Those are taxis outside Sendai station ^^;

Ugh it disturbs me she came here please leave soon Margo.

Posted

Those are taxis outside Sendai station ^^;

Ugh it disturbs me she came here please leave soon Margo.

O. :alpacaworry:

Sorry, I haven't been here in a while, so I'm just kind of getting back into looking at this forum again. vv;

Posted

O. :alpacaworry:

Sorry, I haven't been here in a while, so I'm just kind of getting back into looking at this forum again. vv;

I do think her photo was kind of meant to have that effect of foreigners though, who don't know that taxis look like that there. She's attention hungry.

Posted

I do think her photo was kind of meant to have that effect of foreigners though, who don't know that taxis look like that there. She's attention hungry.

That's all Margo is really. Sadly. :/

Posted

Well in Canada we have "not criminally responsible on account of mental disorder" (NCRMD) formally known as the insanity defence. However, this is a defence for criminal law not tort law (although mental disorders can be considered in various elements that pertain to contracts such as the mental state of the individual signing). Ultimately I think this will become a case about intellectual property: who has the legal right to own the Venus Angelic brand? To my knowledge no patents have been filed so neither side can make a claim about legally having the rights (in that sense). It's definitely an interesting case as you cannot doubt that Margo did play a role in the making of Venus' videos, however, I believe most would agree the majority of the videos were Venus' intellectual property.    

Just a side note in Canada tort law is determined on the balance of probabilities (b.o.p.) and not the standard of beyond a reasonable doubt. Meaning the one party only has to prove their claim is more likely than another. So it wouldn't be the onerous task of proving something in criminal law- which goes in Venus' favor.   

Posted

Oh yeah your right it is gold, they may send them out to YouTubers who have a fixed address, i'm guessing YouTube must have their partners details and as we know it's been a long time since Venus/Margo ever had a permanent address, i can't imagine moving like that all the time, i mean yeah it's nice to see different places but i lived somewhere all my childhood and when i moved/new area/new house, i was kinda scared so i can't imagine moving to a different country/ies like they have!

You get used to it. I moved a lot in my life as well, and it's like with a lot of other things: when you do it a lot, you get practice and it doesn't bother you anymore. A bit like driving a car...

Posted

If I recall correctly way back when the channel was first created, it was originally created by venus but then mayo noticed her popularity and decided to take over, so in the end I think the channel is venus's and not mayo's.

Like someone else said, mayo was just simply fired as her "manager" so that does not really give her rights to her videos, mayo worked for venus it was not venus working for mayo.

Posted

Venus was not old enough (she was 14 or 15?) to legally open up a youtube account, that's why the account is/was in Margo's name.

They worked together on the videos and Venus Angelic. It's a persona created by both of them.
To what extent Margo was involved is debatable, because there is no contract. Yes, she is evil and impulsive, but she does have rights too. Claiming them this way is really stupid, she could have opted to ask/sue for royalties, which would have netted her quite a sum over time.

Posted

Oh man...I wish Venus much luck in this situation and that she is safe with Manaki now. I bet her mother will never stop terrorizing her unless Crayo Mayo ends up in jail or being put back to Hungary permanently but even then I would not be sure if she would do a plan again to get Venus back in her claws...

And we should give Venus some more time until she posts something on Insta, she for sure must feel lost now, she has kind of lost a hobby and her life at the same time. How can a mother fuck things up like that just someone TELL ME HOW?! :alpacaworry2: