• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic thread #2

8411 posts in this topic

Posted

It's very likely that Margaret has a mental disorder and cannot see herself as responsible for all the damage she has done no matter what we tell her. Even if we spam her she will likely complain that Venus are tricking her fans into coming after her and that would just add fuel to the fire. The best thing we could do now is to send Venus positive messages and maybe a few suggestions for her new videos once she gets a new channel. She doesn't seem to have any close support other than Manaki so if you want to reach out to her now would be the best time to do it. 

I agree....sometimes I wonder if she truly does believe the things she's trying to tell people. 

Posted (edited)

image.pngSame shit she keeps saying on repeat. Still, here for record keeping. 

Edited by Sterling

Posted

What a crazy old bat. She can't take it that she has no longer has control over her daughter's life. You know who's really out of control Margo? YOU. 

margocrazy.PNG

Posted (edited)

image.png

...wait...if they changed the account email address to Manaki's how was she able to still post? If the accounts were linked and they changed the address Margaret woundn't be able to post right? (forgive me I am new to owning youtube and still learning so if this is wrong PLEASE educate me) I know I have two(not by choice) but they are under different emails. So if theres are like mine... Venus didn't technically hijack anything since they shared passwords anyway. She possibly just unlinked the accounts (which isn't that hard from what I looked up (even looking it up was easy)) and used a new email and password.

That and what she is doing is Slandering two people, true or not none of us have proof (and I'm sure she can't prove anything really) so without proof she could really get in trouble and honestly I'm surprised Manaki hasn't done anything about this yet. Though maybe he isn't for Venus' sake? 

This is also to keep me from asking things on Margarets IG stuff since she just loves deleting and ignoring my questions even though I'm not a "W"itch about it and yeah to stop from giving her attention...though some of her lemmings I'd just love to go after xD

(Also if something I said shouldn't be here let me know I'll remove it, I had a thought a few days ago, but I was sure it'd be considered armchair diagnosing)

Also ignore the attached it won't go away :c

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 3.56.20 AM.png

Edited by LolitaHearts
thought of something else right after I posted.

Posted

:alpacacrush: No need to apologize and I didn't mean to sound like I was scolding you, So I'm sorry if I came off a bit harsh :alpacacrush:

Is it possible that Margo is stealing images of places and just claiming she went there ? Like how is she affording all of this ? 

@Kelli3  Thats a reward you get from youtube for hitting 1 mil subs ... Sadly I don't think Venus had her account in the mils long enough to even receive the "silverButton" 

Youtube-silver-button.png

It's fine! it's good you told me. c: I wouldn't want to cause Venus harm.

Posted

Woah woah woah... Like I feel like I missed something ?! What does she mean she contacted Venus indirectly via police ?!? What was posted previously that this was an "update"image.thumb.png.f62815bad047d23d233174b1

Posted

Thank you! I just wanted to write an non-emotional answer regarding the legal situation, just not as long-ass as your's. :harharplz:  Also I did not think of the child labour, that's a very interesting and true, non-discussed topic.

It is or was definitely Margo's channel, so yes: she's claiming copyright against herself. If youtube looks into this, I don't think they will be pleasantly surprised and possibly ban Margo life-long from youtube as a consequence. This will bite her in the ass later on, but it's a classic Margo to act in the heat of the moment – she isn't capable to think even a few steps ahead. Thus the tax evasion, marrying Venus away and only noticing later on, that she won't automatically get a visa.
But I doubt Venus will get her channel and videos back. Which means her earnings will drop significantly and she won't be able to rely on youtube anymore as a source of income, she will have to take a 'real' job, for which she will have to get a degree – again a classic Margo: illegal homeschooling – Venus could sue her for damages, I think.

My guess is, that Fullscreen already opted out of the contract – or that it wasn't legal because signed by Margo while Venus already was an adult. I doubt there is a contract between Margo and Venus, which is the crux of the matter.
Venus isn't the owner of the videos, just because she appears on the screen. But it is clear that she was the one editing (look at Margo's videos now). Both are involved in the making of the persona Venus Angelic and the degree to which is hard to determine. In this matter it's a she said she said.

Posted

But I doubt Venus will get her channel and videos back. Which means her earnings will drop significantly and she won't be able to rely on youtube anymore as a source of income, she will have to take a 'real' job, for which she will have to get a degree –

She doesn't have to get a job right away, I'm sure Manaki wouldn't mind being both of them relying on his income for a while. I mean, he's a Japanese man, he'd probably not have a problem with her never working at all.

Posted

Woah woah woah... Like I feel like I missed something ?! What does she mean she contacted Venus indirectly via police ?!? What was posted previously that this was an "update"image.thumb.png.f62815bad047d23d233174b1

"to save the channel", well maybe first you shouldn't have taken down first. Well I know this was a way to try to reach Venus to get her back, but makes me so mad to see she poses herself as a "nice mother worried for her daughter and willing to help her", she doesn't make sense from a post to another.

Posted

"to save the channel", well maybe first you shouldn't have taken down first. Well I know this was a way to try to reach Venus to get her back, but makes me so mad to see she poses herself as a "nice mother worried for her daughter and willing to help her", she doesn't make sense from a post to another.

That post made me lol. Can you do that ? Just pull back the copyright claims like nothing happen ? I mean I feel like Youtube is already looking into it and either way it doesn't look like it will end well for Margo. 

Also about her contacting  Venus thru the police.... I wonder if that means this will be going thru courts and thats why Venus is Very silent because a Lawyer is advising her to be quiet. I feel like the police were the ones contacting Margo about the current situation and possible court dates. Why would police waste there time to check if an adult who is married is " alright", like said many times Manaki is Venus' legal guardian now. 

I see the word " sue" and "Margo" a lot in the same sentences and I was wondering if those of you who know more about the legal/law related stuff could answer me this ? :

If Venus was to sue Margo for X amount of money how would Venus receive it ? I saw on TV people discussing this about a person suing someone  millions while that person only had limited to no money, are those fines paid in instalments ? Or expected to be paid up front ? Or is there a date in which its due, giving them time to collect those funds ? 

I sorta feel like Margo might plea insanity if anything goes to court to avoid going to jail of any sort. 

Posted

From what i know, if Margo has to give Venus money back and she doesn't own that sum, probably she has to take a debt with the Bank to pay it all.

Or maybe she won't pay at all (the last option is very likely to happen in Italy because our government is s**t but in Japan i don't think that this is the case).

Posted

I don't think Margo will plea insanity if they ever went to court, she is too proud to do that. She is going to claim she's innocent all the way though

Posted (edited)

She doesn't have to get a job right away, I'm sure Manaki wouldn't mind being both of them relying on his income for a while. I mean, he's a Japanese man, he'd probably not have a problem with her never working at all.

But I think that Venus could use her "popularity" to get a job that would suit her, that she could talk about on IG posts or make videos about, after all, Manaki still has a YT channel. The best scenario would be a maid job (like in a maid cafe) but it's very unlikely. Still, she could work on a cute shop, or Starbucks, or idk, something she could "use" on social media and something that doesn't require a degree. 

Edited by Coffeessini

Posted

Margaret is for sure insane, but I totally see her playing the innocent card til the very end... She'd never admit to her insanity 😏