• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic thread #2

8411 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah... I'm not sure about Japan specifically, but here in Canada and most other places, copyright and other sharing rights go automatically to the photographer of a photo. I'm not sure how it works for videos, I kind of doubt it's the same (like, a movies copyright doesn't go to the cameraman). Plus, Venus was clearly using a tripod or something. So when marge says that it's her photo going viral, she is kinda right. As much as I hate to admit it. 

Posted

we could post mayo under all of her posts like some crazy chant

or could use some mayo, this is some excellent mayo, needs mayo, mayo mayo MAYOOO

we support venus is exactly what she would describe as A grade bullying coming directly from that bully of a daughter. but mayo would confuse her. and indirectly refers to her stream that never happened

Posted

Mmm, I'm heavily against spamming Margo with anything whether its related to Venus or not.

Angering Margo could cause her to get crazy angry and she can't take that rage out on us .. so who does that leave ? VENUS. 

As much as I'd love to give that twat of a mother my piece of mind I know it wont help, especially in Venus case where she is blamed for everything her fans say and do. So honestly I encourage you guys to do otherwise, and leave Margo alone and tell others to do so as well for the sake of Venus' peace at mind. The less angry Margo is the less likely she is to post a slandering post or personal information of Venus'. 

#SilenceOVERViolence   #FindPeaceVenus

Posted

Mmm, I'm heavily against spamming Margo with anything whether its related to Venus or not.

Angering Margo could cause her to get crazy angry and she can't take that rage out on us .. so who does that leave ? VENUS. 

As much as I'd love to give that twat of a mother my piece of mind I know it wont help, especially in Venus case where she is blamed for everything her fans say and do. So honestly I encourage you guys to do otherwise, and leave Margo alone and tell others to do so as well for the sake of Venus' peace at mind. The less angry Margo is the less likely she is to post a slandering post or personal information of Venus'. 

but if i recall correctly margo always posted spam after weeks of nothing happening (not sure how much the fans & their comments were involved) and has more unresolved anger issues when it comes to people asking questions and "twisting her words". if we were doing sth that was genuinly random and confusing how could we predict how she would react?

plus we arent that many people, i guess she wouldnt even really notice, but it could leave a wtf effect amongst other commenters.

Posted

Since these unfortunate events will surely change Venus in one way or another and we're all anxiously waiting for a news update...

I decided to create some comic relief. :lamaheadshake: teehee

eeveelution-Venus.jpg

Posted

^ I love it Grumpy!

And guys, don't spam Mayo. She'll think it's bullying! :haiplz:

Posted (edited)

I agree with @AppleCrumble, spamming Margo won't amount to anything, and if it does it will affect Venus. 

What do you expect to happen, really? People are already commenting Margo's photos about her behaviour, a tag won't magically change anything. Spend that energy on finding ways to support Venus directly, not by pissing off Margo. 

Edited by boopa

Posted

but if i recall correctly margo always posted spam after weeks of nothing happening (not sure how much the fans & their comments were involved) and has more unresolved anger issues when it comes to people asking questions and "twisting her words". if we were doing sth that was genuinly random and confusing how could we predict how she would react?

plus we arent that many people, i guess she wouldnt even really notice, but it could leave a wtf effect amongst other commenters.

Margo will be angry no matter what, but that doesn't mean we should poke the beast either. 

Imagine yourself as Margo ( personality and thought process an all ) 

- Your already fucking pissed about being cut off financially ( even though it was never her money ) 

- You now have to actually work while the past 6? years all you did was sit on your ass and claim thousands and live lavishly 

- The internet already hated you ... cause your a crusty bitch 

- Your child ditched you in a foreign country ( though she deserved it ) 

- You get squat even if your child dies

- You lost control over everything 

- School and visas were already paid for and you kid left without notice ( though again the money was never actually Margo's but this is about seeing it from her perspective) 

- You will never become famous now

ect ... 

Now Margo is already pissed off about all of the above and out of rage slanders Venus. Venus defends but not without taking damage of course. Now Margo starts gaining mad followers ( even if there haters ) and the comment section blows up with absolute rage. Fuel to the fire, no ? 

You get called :

-ugly  -witch/bitch

-cunt  -horrible mother

-selfish  -asshole

-stupid  - worthless trash

-troll   - abusive 

and the list keeps growing.  Do you stay equally mad when you only see what you posted as " truth " and " innocent "  ? No, you get even more fucking mad and you post more rage, this time telling your own child she's "a fucking mistake", " you want me dead", "suicidal post" which results in more emotional damage to Venus. Public/Fans attack her again and now she makes a video saying " you guys forced me to" ... 

Poking the beast is giving her more fuel and rage, and that in my opinion lands on Venus whether we want it to or not. 

You want to help Venus ? leave comments on her page with support or Pm her with your support. Can't handle your own rage towards Margo ? Report her for slander and bullying and have her shit taken down and banned. 

Just like here on pull, when members disagree or argue with one member its just simply better to report them and have the admins deal with it since members will likely listen to the admin. Report Margo and leave youtube/IG to deal with her, don't add fuel. 

Posted

Wasting time on tumblr and this appeared in my dash, fits Mayo perfectly

let’s talk about how abusers like to pretend they’re the ones being abused. let’s fucking talk about that. 

it’s so fucked up that victims of abuse end up getting blamed for their reactions to their abuse, just because they were irrational. responses to abuse and trauma don’t have to be rational

i lived in an abusive household for eighteen years. our abuser was downright fucking charming when he wanted to be. no one outside of our immediate family suspected, had any idea, of what he was doing. his children had no way of even knowing this behavior and environment was unhealthy or abnormal.

abusers will either deny that they were abusive to the death, or constantly apologize for their behavior with absolutely no intention of changing it, in away that makes you feel bad for ever being mad at them. they’ll shower you with gifts, then be angry if you won’t forgive them for hurting you. they feel entitled to you, your body, your emotions, your thoughts. they will make themselves into victims.

be aware that some of the people on your dashes reblogging those posts about “recognizing manipulation” or “signs of abuse” might still be abusers. 

abusers know how to make themselves look good. it’s what they do.

http://fredericksergievsky.tumblr.com/post/116097220865/lets-talk-about-how-abusers-like-to-pretend 

Posted

Not spamming Margo...

d50b1380c4e0cb437895a4b6c4aaad83.png

VS spamming Margo...

201e36a6a20f201dd0059bb627cc0f58.png

Don't give her the attention she wants. Every "die bitch" comment in the second pic takes 1 min of someone's else life to write, then the second pic is 271 minutes = 4 1/2 hours of attention received to feed her hungry ego. Let her starve.

Posted

Don't give her the attention she wants. Every "die bitch" comment in the second pic takes 1 min of someone's else life to write, then the second pic is 271 minutes = 4 1/2 hours of attention received to feed her hungry ego. Let her starve.

...Exactly! That evil attention whore leeches off drama and hate. The more she is put under pressure, the more she will respond with nasty actions. She is such a pain in the ass because she desperately wants to be noticed. 
One could almost pity her, if she wasn't such a... -well- bitch. 

Posted (edited)

We should all comment #wesupportvenus on all of mayo's posts. Maybe she will get the point and stop trying to replace Venus? 

She wouldn't get the point even if it hit her right in the face.

Maybe Margo should call herself MargoAngeric:haiplz:

Edited by rieaku

Posted

She edited it. 

2016-04-08_13-50-37.png

Margo will be angry no matter what, but that doesn't mean we should poke the beast either. 

Imagine yourself as Margo ( personality and thought process an all ) 

- Your already fucking pissed about being cut off financially ( even though it was never her money ) 

- You now have to actually work while the past 6? years all you did was sit on your ass and claim thousands and live lavishly 

- The internet already hated you ... cause your a crusty bitch 

- Your child ditched you in a foreign country ( though she deserved it ) 

- You get squat even if your child dies

- You lost control over everything 

- School and visas were already paid for and you kid left without notice ( though again the money was never actually Margo's but this is about seeing it from her perspective) 

- You will never become famous now

ect ... 

Now Margo is already pissed off about all of the above and out of rage slanders Venus. Venus defends but not without taking damage of course. Now Margo starts gaining mad followers ( even if there haters ) and the comment section blows up with absolute rage. Fuel to the fire, no ? 

You get called :

-ugly  -witch/bitch

-cunt  -horrible mother

-selfish  -asshole

-stupid  - worthless trash

-troll   - abusive 

and the list keeps growing.  Do you stay equally mad when you only see what you posted as " truth " and " innocent "  ? No, you get even more fucking mad and you post more rage, this time telling your own child she's "a fucking mistake", " you want me dead", "suicidal post" which results in more emotional damage to Venus. Public/Fans attack her again and now she makes a video saying " you guys forced me to" ... 

Poking the beast is giving her more fuel and rage, and that in my opinion lands on Venus whether we want it to or not. 

You want to help Venus ? leave comments on her page with support or Pm her with your support. Can't handle your own rage towards Margo ? Report her for slander and bullying and have her shit taken down and banned. 

Just like here on pull, when members disagree or argue with one member its just simply better to report them and have the admins deal with it since members will likely listen to the admin. Report Margo and leave youtube/IG to deal with her, don't add fuel. 

I didn't think about the fact that she would blame Venus. Sorry about that. 

Posted (edited)

I didn't think about the fact that she would blame Venus. Sorry about that. 

No need to be sorry. Your intention was good, but instead of showing your support to Venus in Margo's ig, go and show your support in Venus instagram. I'm sure that she would appreciate it more.

Edited by bianca8

Posted

And, I honestly think Mayo is mentally ill, nothing we say to her will change how she thinks. I don't think she's been lying it's more like she thinks it's the truth.