• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic thread #2

8411 posts in this topic

Posted

She announced her fb/twitter on one of her videos, the pudding one i think, this is her Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Venus-Angelic-987977014610350/?fref=nf

Can't remember what her new twitter was though, that hardly had anything on though either, she should have mentioned them on Instagram, if she had more people would know about them and she'd have gained more likes.

Is that Venus new facebook? How do you know its hers?

Posted

Guys..time to pray for Mayo cuz it's too late for a doctor.

Posted

>Announced it on her video
>HOW ARE YOU SURE IT'S HER FACEBOOk

:douge::douge::douge::douge:

Posted

venus announced it on the discription of her video before it was taken down

Posted

I was wondering... Isn't Venus still underaged in Japan? How will Japanese authorities consider her (and Margo's) case? Wouldn't her channel be considered as Margo's property, because she's Venus' legal representative? Or is her legal representative Manaki now? Or does this case fall under some kind of international law, considered both of them are foreigners (even though Venus' has a spouse visa)? :alpacaworry:

I'm so worried for Venus... I hope all of this end soon, so she can start over and leave all of her weird "weaboo living doll anime" phase behind.

Posted

I was wondering... Isn't Venus still underaged in Japan? How will Japanese authorities consider her (and Margo's) case? Wouldn't her channel be considered as Margo's property, because she's Venus' legal representative? Or is her legal representative Manaki now? Or does this case fall under some kind of international law, considered both of them are foreigners (even though Venus' has a spouse visa)? :alpacaworry:

I'm so worried for Venus... I hope all of this end soon, so she can start over and leave all of her weird "weaboo living doll anime" phase behind.

I think Manaki would be considered Venus' legal representative since they're married. Isn't the person you're married to always considered your closest family member legally? They're the one that's called first if something happens to you and they're the one that will inherit your stuff if you die unless otherwise stated. So I'd think it's him rather than Margo.

Also, I think Venus should go a little bit into the J-vlogger thing. She could still focus on kawaii culture and food, but keep it more vloggery style and she might gain a lot of followers.

Posted

I think Manaki would be considered Venus' legal representative since they're married. Isn't the person you're married to always considered your closest family member legally? They're the one that's called first if something happens to you and they're the one that will inherit your stuff if you die unless otherwise stated. So I'd think it's him rather than Margo.

Also, I think Venus should go a little bit into the J-vlogger thing. She could still focus on kawaii culture and food, but keep it more vloggery style and she might gain a lot of followers.

Yes, Manaki is considered responsible for his wife now. Margo legally "abandoned" her responsibilities toward her daughter when she authorised the wedding. 

Posted

i've been preoccupied with school work lately, so i just found out that Venus's channel was deleted. Venus, if you're reading this, I'm soooo sorry i doubted you and suspected you spammed yourself in my last post. I hope you get your channel back soon! and stop sharing accounts with your crazy mom. Best wishes! :)

Posted

It's sad to think about something actually happening to Venus, but at the same time very relieving to know that in the case of if anything did happen to her Margo wouldn't have control over it. Or in worse case scenario if Venus died Margo wouldn't receive jack shit. 

Maybe thats why Margo was against Venus' marriage because it meant she couldn't claim anything if Venus died or fell ill... Venus was getting very frail looking in Korea and very sick looking. :/  Margo at the time was looked at as the "significant other" that Venus' property/Money was shared with and now that goes to someone else that isn't her. 

Greedy River Hag... 

Posted

Hi guys, I've been following this thread from a loooong time (since the first thread about Venus, when the Bodyline modeling thing happened I think) but I just made an account yesterday because all this Margo situation is really pissing me off. Just reading about her makes me feel sick. 

So so this is very old but I think no one ever posted this so here it is. It was on the description of Margaret's "Responding to horrible accusations and the runaway of Venus Angelic" 

"How much did I work on her channel and career? 
In the first 5 months I didn’t agree to make a channel, because I was worried about the internet, but because she insisted, I finally agreed. The first 2,5 years I worked beside my job and after that full time for her, also teaching her.
I think she still would be a Jpop dancing girl with some ichigo username if I don’t tell her my ideas. Bought her notebook, equipment, worked overtime to get everything, created and managed all accounts.
Here is an example: the geisha video, shot at Youtube Space Tokyo, needed a project description in competition form, an application to win a filming time. I won a place, then I made the filming, lighting, text, clothing, hair and the entire make up, all she does is holding the brush and talking. And that is just one example. There was not one video I haven’t put hands on, even though sometimes I didn’t agree with the content. 
Also, she didn’t go viral, it was my photo I arranged and shot, and make up that went viral.

Same about the accounts or her emails, and wrote articles and shot photos which I sold to magazines. I negotiated many deals and up to 12times more then offered.
Her Instagram consists to 75% of my photography. Research, keywords, photography, travels, reporting to Youtube, negotiation, contracts, buying things for videos, product development and more were my duty."

I MEAN, COME ON. We can clearly see that it's Venus doing her own makeup in most of her videos. And there's really some AWFUL tutorials (like the "Bigger eyes without false eyelashes or circle lenses" one) that I'm really really sure Margo wouldn't like to take the credit for.  

"Also, she didn’t go viral, it was my photo I arranged and shot, and make up that went viral." SHE is the one who went viral, no one ever read an article saying "this really artistic photo of an  anonymous girl with really flawless makeup went viral". Venus made a lot of mistakes during her YouTube "career". With her behavior, with some of her content, some cultural appropriation accusations and all, but she was just a girl. I can forgive her for now knowing that it was just plain wrong to do a "how to look Japanese" video at 14 y/o. What I can't forgive is a 40 year old woman treating her child as a product she has all the rights to sell, trying to manipulate her life like if she was a goddamn toddler (she's gonna be 20 soon, just get over it Margo), and doing everything she can to ruin her own daughter's life, badmouthing her, destroying her source of income, just because "everything she has belongs to me, she doesn't have the rights to have the YouTube fame and money, I gave birth to her so if she has the dolly face it's thanks to ME, I should get all the credit for it."  

Lastly, and something that actually made me laugh, is when she claimed that she was the one behind the editing of her videos and pictures during all these years. 

image.thumb.png.60f7d44abab6f9a09e2dd649image.thumb.png.4851e7f84f971d52e723ab21

That's the only video from Venus that I could find on YouTube, but it makes it clear that Venus' editing is WAY better that Margaret's. Even the most simple stuff looks better, I mean look at Margo's video, it looks like Power Point, not even Movie Maker. Venus' videos had edited thumbnails and were pretty complete, while Margo's... 

image.thumb.png.78d86a60e36357b93d612df3image.thumb.png.cb9c79485e05d5bb3e784b72

If she was the mastermind behind Venus' content, why couldn't she do the same for herself? She clearly has no idea. It all looks like it was made with paint. 

Her lies are so easy to spot, I can't believe some people believe her and defend her. It's ridiculous. 

Venus has remained silent for too long now, I really wonder if she's okay. I'm kinda worried about what the "dark thoughts" she had really meant, now that she lost her channel for real. 

I was really enjoying her evolution since leaving her mother, i hope she keeps active on social media somehow, I'd love to see her character development. She will be a really strong woman if she successfully goes through all of this shit.

Posted

It's so wrong her mum copyrighted the content on her youtube so that it got deleted...? That was her main source of income. This isn't normal, but then again neither is her mother

Posted

We should all comment #wesupportvenus on all of mayo's posts. Maybe she will get the point and stop trying to replace Venus? 

Posted

We should all comment #wesupportvenus on all of mayo's posts. Maybe she will get the point and stop trying to replace Venus? 

I heavily doubt it. That woman has a heart made of ice and a brain made of solid bricks. Doubt anything could melt down her bitchiness or break her walls of ignorance. :alpacafedup:

But on the other hand... It surely can't hurt. She deserves all her posts flooded. (And many posts of Margo already are flooded with Venus supporters. Although she sometimes deletes comments she doesn't like).

Posted

I heavily doubt it. That woman has a heart made of ice and a brain made of solid bricks. Doubt anything could melt down her bitchiness or break her walls of ignorance. :alpacafedup:

But on the other hand... It surely can't hurt. She deserves all her posts flooded. (And many posts of Margo already are flooded with Venus supporters. Although she sometimes deletes comments she doesn't like).

Yeah, the least it could do is make her mad.

Posted

Yeah, the least it could do is make her mad.

although it wouldn't surprise me if she decided to report each one of us. It wouldn't really mean anything tho