• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic thread #2

8411 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe all of the above, who knows. I just hope she's strong enough to get through that. But once she does, I'm sure she'll be a hell of a woman.

By the way, I must have missed her announcing a new FB page (and Twitter, I heard ?). Do you have links ?

And another thought occurred to me: they have moved country so many times in Venus' life, it might be difficult to get through all those different laws. If Venus got a lawyer, he'll have his work cut out for him...

She announced her fb/twitter on one of her videos, the pudding one i think, this is her Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Venus-Angelic-987977014610350/?fref=nf

Can't remember what her new twitter was though, that hardly had anything on though either, she should have mentioned them on Instagram, if she had more people would know about them and she'd have gained more likes.

Posted

Thank you for the link !

Posted

Long time lurker here

I started to read comments on Venus' facebook page, and these comments by Cara Cohen sound weird to me. I don't know. My english isn't the best so I wouldn't know for sure, but I think it does look like Maggot's writing "style". (The profile itself is absolutely fake) 

I really hope I'm seeing things because if she's now harrassing Venus on Facebook… That woman, seriously.

Capture du 2016-04-07 18:21:56.png

Capture du 2016-04-07 18:22:01.png

Posted (edited)

Dammit I thought I caught that but margo just commented anonymously (the account was just called (zero) ?? and led nowhere) then both the comments that account  made where deleted and she reposted one with her own account

the last comment that was posted anonymously (?) where she tagged herself said:  "so that means you COULD give venus her channel back?"

idk this just further proves to me that she herself is trying to keep people questioning her and giving her attention and confirms to me how she goes about deleting comments. I was really wondering why she kept a comment I made a while ago asking her exactly this, if she is upset about the channel being down, isnt there anything she could've done to avoid it? It's because she wants to keep people wondering and wants people to think she ultimately does have the say, and to beg her and ask her more questions. She thrives off of this. I have even found her arguing on pictures clearly underage girls have posted about this, attacking them. 

image.jpeg

Edited by PULLlite

Posted (edited)

Long time lurker here

I started to read comments on Venus' facebook page, and these comments by Cara Cohen sound weird to me. I don't know. My english isn't the best so I wouldn't know for sure, but I think it does look like Maggot's writing "style". (The profile itself is absolutely fake) 

I really hope I'm seeing things because if she's now harrassing Venus on Facebook… That woman, seriously.

Capture du 2016-04-07 18:21:56.png

Capture du 2016-04-07 18:22:01.png

Hahaha that's me Kelly Yung in the comments, reading that comment sounds so suspicious, wow, if that is Margo then geez, how low can a person go, if not then i don't know why they don't just mind their own damn business, some people obviously don't have a life, it's actually funny how stupid some people are, they praise Margo but in another comment are praising Venus, talk about making sense!

Edited by kelli3
fixing mistakes

Posted

Dammit I thought I caught that but margo just commented anonymously (the account was just called (zero) ?? and led nowhere) then both the comments that account  made where deleted and she reposted one with her own account

the last comment that was posted anonymously (?) where she tagged herself said:  "so that means you COULD give venus her channel back?"

idk this just further proves to me that she herself is trying to keep people questioning her and giving her attention and confirms to me how she goes about deleting comments. I was really wondering why she kept a comment I made a while ago asking her exactly this, if she is upset about the channel being down, isnt there anything she could've done to avoid it? It's because she wants to keep people wondering and wants people to think she ultimately does have the say, and to beg her and ask her more questions. She thrives off of this. I have even found her arguing on pictures clearly underage girls have posted about this, attacking them. 

image.jpeg

Soo~~ she doesn't play games but if Venus does go back to her all her attacks will stop? But if she decides to stay with Manaki the shit will keep on flying. Margo plz.

Posted

This Cara Cohen may sound suspicious, but "Venus & Mars" DOES sound like a fun new name :D

Although it seems wiser to have a channel name based on herself only, just in case she and Manaki won't be as happy together in a few years. 

And yeah...I kinda figured Margo would gladly and kindly take Venus (and her income) back the second she left Manaki and admitted to all the evil bullying. 

Posted

I commented 

"Remember how you got upset about your family member wanting to take down Venus' (your?) channel? Now you did exactly that. It's funny how the harder we try not to become like our parents, the more we end up like them." 

on margarets latest picture (a flower blossoming through concrete, probably a self portrait), trying to hit a nerve (WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME) and she kept deleting it about 3 times and I also highly suspect this to be a sockpuppet lol

image.thumb.jpeg.9f36cf45c4c2b86318c22e4

This needs to be over some time soon so I can stop being such a drama thirsty hoe 

Posted

This Cara Cohen may sound suspicious, but "Venus & Mars" DOES sound like a fun new name :D

Although it seems wiser to have a channel name based on herself only, just in case she and Manaki won't be as happy together in a few years. 

And yeah...I kinda figured Margo would gladly and kindly take Venus (and her income) back the second she left Manaki and admitted to all the evil bullying. 

I really hope Venus never goes back to Margo. She has a tough enough life already without going back to her abuser. If she went back, it'd almost be like Stockholm Syndrome. The only person I see that's stopping Venus from making friends and spreading her wings is her mother. Venus is like a nightingale trapped inside a bird cage by Margaret's selfish desires for fame and fortune. 

tumblr_nb1v9i2JsF1r70le6o1_500.gif

Posted (edited)

I really hope Venus is okay... I guess Fullscreen is probably helping her with the situation behind the scenes and told her to be quiet till everything is taken care of.

Edited by Autumn

Posted (edited)

I commented 

"Remember how you got upset about your family member wanting to take down Venus' (your?) channel? Now you did exactly that. It's funny how the harder we try not to become like our parents, the more we end up like them." 

on margarets latest picture (a flower blossoming through concrete, probably a self portrait), trying to hit a nerve (WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME) and she kept deleting it about 3 times and I also highly suspect this to be a sockpuppet lol

image.thumb.jpeg.9f36cf45c4c2b86318c22e4

This needs to be over some time soon so I can stop being such a drama thirsty hoe 

That's probably Margo's biggest fear (directly after losing the income Venus brought in:) Venus having a happy little family with a cute baby that she, Margo, will never get to influence as a grandmother. Having happiness or having a family without HER - UNTHINKABLE! Margo pushed Venus out of her vagina, she has every right in the world to control her daughter's life! It's what river monsters do, ffs! We wouldn't be able understand.

Not that I think a baby would be a good idea right now. Totally not. Before one becomes a parent, it's better to be settled, both financially and psychologically. 

But I guess Margo would lose her shit if Venus announced a pregnancy. A sick part of me actually would like to see her reaction. Margo as the wicked fairy godmother...it's the perfect role for her. :hoplz:

Edited by GrumpyCat

Posted

Hmm, that girl on Facebook sounds like she lurked here if you ask me. 

Anyone remember when we had the open debate of what planet we should call manaki ? I brought up he should be " Pluto , because planet but not planet but now mini planet" and Margo was Uranus or black hole ... Which who ever said black hole damn you hit the nail on the coffin. ( though I am aware anyone could come up with that ) But I've only ever seen it brought up on pull. 

Posted

Tl; dr

What happened to Venus' channel

Posted

Tl; dr

What happened to Venus' channel

Margaret reported it by claiming copyright and YouTube terminated it :alpacadone: