• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic thread #2

8411 posts in this topic

Posted

She added more:

m1.thumb.jpg.953acf3647e64e02878dbd48bac

Mm, I'm starting to think that everything was under Margo's email and banking accounts and before Venus left she switched everything into her name, thus the : She hacked my google, stole my account, stole my earnings, hack fullscreen contract .. 

This is exactly why I believe Venus should have just shut down that channel and started a new one. She was a minor when 85% of it was made, therefore Margo signed for all of it and probably can claim the rights to it ??? ( correct me if wrong ) Where I live you have to be 16 to work and 16 to open a bank account and 18 to have a credit card/ sign for things. 

I'm not sure if youtube will look past that and see the channel as actually "Venus' property" and not "Margo's property". I feel like the best Venus might get is a agreement in shutting it down as she does not want her mother possessing video content with her in it. They may look at the channel as co-owned at best, and neither party agree to evenly split the earnings therefor best option is to have it shut down... 

I don't know if anyone posted this on here so, here. http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-growing-pains-of-youtubes-guru-of-cute

." Pretty Ugly Little Liars(PULL), a forum dedicated to discussing (and bitching about) Japanophile bloggers labelled “weeaboos,” depicts Venus in its banner as tearful, wearing a collar marked “MOM” with a chain attached." 

I giggle at how they view our forum, but honestly it seemed decently written and I hope it opens more peoples eyes to whats going on. It also saddened me when I read that Venus feels she has no family. I don't really like Venus nor am I a fan, but I truly hope she stays strong and finds happiness :alpacacrush: 

Besides I'm sure if Venus sorted out the Youtube copyright stuff and started a new channel she'd do just fine as I'm sure her fans would be more then happy to shift over to it. 

Posted

Besides I'm sure if Venus sorted out the Youtube copyright stuff and started a new channel she'd do just fine as I'm sure her fans would be more then happy to shift over to it. 

That's what I believe, too. A huge German Youtuber was in a shitty network and he left them by deleting his channel and starting a new one. A lot of people simply followed him to his new account and through the attention the whole thing got, he quickly picked up on the same amount of subscribers he had before that. He announced it in a video before deleting his account, but I think Venus has enough social media followers for that.

Posted

That's what I believe, too. A huge German Youtuber was in a shitty network and he left them by deleting his channel and starting a new one. A lot of people simply followed him to his new account and through the attention the whole thing got, he quickly picked up on the same amount of subscribers he had before that. He announced it in a video before deleting his account, but I think Venus has enough social media followers for that.

Exactly !!! I just wish she would see past that "1Mil" as it really doesn't mean anything. Plus with the amount of coverage her stories have been getting all over the net and other youtuber's stepping up and supporting her I think she might even do better then the old channel. 

I keep getting this nasty vibe though that Venus Angelic Youtube is signed under Margo's name and therefore sadly is rightfully hers ( Margo's). If I'm right that means Venus can actually get in to serious shit for changing the ownership of the channel without permission from the owner. Even if co-owned she doesn't have the right to kick Margo off of it, and would have to go thru legal system to do so. Though, the videos are hers the channel may be Margo's. 

Posted

The problem is, we don't know how many of her subs were dead accounts or people with multiple accounts. Of course her actual sub number doesn't really matter as long as she's getting views...But I think it still would be quite disheartening to finally reach 1 million subs and then have to start all over.

Posted

An employee does not work for free, giving their pay check to their boss. Why on earth does margo feel entitled to the income venus is making. it was VENUS'S idea to do youtube, as stressed by margo many times. If margo wanted to be a MANAGER that was her decision, no one forced her to leave her other jobs to do that. but being a MOM should ALWAYS come before being a MANAGER. 
Sure, margo should get a cut of the money if it's true that she was the one who came up with ideas and made deals, I mean Margo being a manager to Venus, makes her Venus's employee in a way.... So I won't say she doesn't deserve ANY money, but when Venus left, Margo's job was DONE and she no longer deserves anything. Venus did not take her money, she simply FIRED her mom as a manager. 
Money Over Everything, according to margo...... 

Posted (edited)

I'm so sick and tired of Margo constantly talking about "Venus's bullying plan" Venus obviously doesn't have a damn plan. She's just trying to live her life and be happy. There's no horrible devious meaning behind it, it's just so obvious that Venus is trying her best to try and avoid drama and just enjoy what little happiness she does have at this current moment in time.

Damn right, Venus didn't have some big "margoish" bullying strategy. She seems to have thought about "running away" (she's an adult, so more like "moving out") from "home" (more like "appartment in a foreign country Venus shared with her birthgiver) for some time. And I mean, come on - the realization that her Mom is a hateful lonely woman with insanely big ambitions must have hit hard. It came somewhat late, as Venus grew up with her abuser, but it came, and it hit her hard. So, she thought actively about the possibility of moving out and talked to Manaki about it. Wow. That really is a big "bullying plan". Afterwards she tried to get control over HER fan pages and the channel that is all about HER. Honestly, I don't care if Margo was the one who clicked on "Register now" on these websites. The content is not about Margo. It's about Venus. So I consider it Venus' channel and Venus' websites. Darn easy!

But apparently all relationships end when it comes to money. Margo is just too lazy to get a new job. When she couldn't earn from Venus' videos anymore, her daughter was not allowed to, either, in her eyes. Be successful together or suffer together, there's no in-between. 

BTW it really bothers me that Venus' "old" facebook fan page has the blue certification that it's real, but is apparently controlled by Margo. And her new facebook page the "real" one by HER just has a couple thousand likes. 

funny how a 40 years old grown ass woman couldn't think about any of that simple yet so popular things two of three years ago when her daughter whom she was manager of was doing youtube, but sundenly all this ideas start to came to her mind now that she must do her own youtube for life....

Yeah, something is fishy about this... Either Margo had all the ideas or she didn't invent shit, it can't be both at the same time! Granted, she did film and photograph her daughter and edited stuff, I give her that much. She did take on the legal stuff for her when she was still a minor. Yes, ok, ok. And if Venus did everything on her own without her overly ambitious mother, she probably would have been less successful in such a short time. BUT still no good reason to try to ruin Venus' reputation and career forever after she decides to split from Margo and put her daughter through such an emotional trauma. What an overreaction. If Venus had seen the possibility of properly and "professionally" working things out and discussing with her mom, she wouldn't have seen running away as the only solution. Not with such a psychotic controling mother anyway, who disliked any effort to become independent.

Yes indeed. She still has to be careful though about opening a new channel while she is still "banned", it was discussed a few pages earlier in this thread. But on the other side, she did announce her new Facebook page - yet she hardly has the number of likes she used to have on her first facebook page. So...well....maybe it won't be that easy.

." Pretty Ugly Little Liars(PULL), a forum dedicated to discussing (and bitching about) Japanophile bloggers labelled “weeaboos,” depicts Venus in its banner as tearful, wearing a collar marked “MOM” with a chain attached." 

That's exactly what I noticed when I first lurked on PULL: This VERY ACCURATE portrayal of Venus - LONG before the shit hit the fan. 

But yeah, I think most of her followers are getting quite nervous from not hearing anything from her. :alpacaworry:

We can't know whether she works with a lawyer or not, but maybe they can work something out like: Venus keeps her channel with her recent videos after fleeing from Margo, but has to permanently delete all videos for which Margo can prove she did most of the work for (editing etc.)

Edited by GrumpyCat

Posted

I think proof enough that Venus did a lot of editing work herself in the past is that she didn't have problem to edit them after running away.

It takes some time to get used to editing programs. Animations, cutting, music etc are all things that take some time to be learned properly.

We all mostly agree that Venus' editing isnt the best and never was, but still it is more than somebody that had opened After Effects and Premiere for the first time. 

If Margaret did everything for her like she claimed, we would have definately noticed a big drop in editing quality when Venus moved to Japan. Since she had to learn to do it on herself instead of simply doing it herself. 

I love how every stupid comment of margaret can be dissected so easily and leaves nothing than a shit stain.

Ah and I noticed that besides of the word "bully" she has a new favourite. She loves to end sentences with "thats common sense" even when it doesnt fit into what she writes. Her common sense is everything but not a common sense :D

Posted

I think proof enough that Venus did a lot of editing work herself in the past is that she didn't have problem to edit them after running away.

It takes some time to get used to editing programs. Animations, cutting, music etc are all things that take some time to be learned properly.

We all mostly agree that Venus' editing isnt the best and never was, but still it is more than somebody that had opened After Effects and Premiere for the first time. 

If Margaret did everything for her like she claimed, we would have definately noticed a big drop in editing quality when Venus moved to Japan. Since she had to learn to do it on herself instead of simply doing it herself. 

I love how every stupid comment of margaret can be dissected so easily and leaves nothing than a shit stain.

Ah and I noticed that besides of the word "bully" she has a new favourite. She loves to end sentences with "thats common sense" even when it doesnt fit into what she writes. Her common sense is everything but not a common sense :D

hehehehe " shit stain " oh how accurate that is 😂 

It is obvious that Venus did most of the editing.... I mean come on she even posted several times about " sorry I'm running late on posting this weeks video, still editing" with a picture of the Mac PCs and tea/coffee in the picture. 

@GrumpyCat  yes,yes the videos are rightfully Venus', and she has a right to do what ever she wants with them including not allowing Margo to earn off of them. Keep in mind though that YouTube may not permit her that channel regardless of its content because it is signed by Margo and has her as the "creator/ owner" of the channel. It may be disheartening to start all over again, but like already said its just a number and many of those accounts could be fake/empty accounts. While her drama is still hot she should take advantage of it and start new, of course after she's done sorting the banning issues with YouTube. 

Posted

Margo's logic be like: "It's my work!!!!! she owes me money for my work! see that "eating 3kg pudin" she did?? I taught her how to hold a spoon, how to open her mouth and swallow food when she was a baby. I  taught her how to put on clothes, how to walk, how to sit, how to speak. And now she goes around, using spoons and wearing clothes, but she doesn't give me any of the youtube money!! I made her famous, she came out of my vagina with the dolly genes that made her famous so she! owns! me! everything! her! money! is! mine!!!!!!

Probably that's what she means when she says that she did everything. We get it Margo, when Venus started youtube, you did most of the technical work because she was a 15 years old weaboo who knew nothing. But from the moment she run away and decided to entirely take care of her own life and business, everything she does is only hers. You already took your cut of everything you did. Selfish bitch.

Posted

Margo's logic be like: "It's my work!!!!! she owes me money for my work! see that "eating 3kg pudin" she did?? I taught her how to hold a spoon, how to open her mouth and swallow food when she was a baby. I  taught her how to put on clothes, how to walk, how to sit, how to speak. And now she goes around, using spoons and wearing clothes, but she doesn't give me any of the youtube money!! I made her famous, she came out of my vagina with the dolly genes that made her famous so she! owns! me! everything! her! money! is! mine!!!!!!

Probably that's what she means when she says that she did everything. We get it Margo, when Venus started youtube, you did most of the technical work because she was a 15 years old weaboo who knew nothing. But from the moment she run away and decided to entirely take care of her own life and business, everything she does is only hers. You already took your cut of everything you did. Selfish

With Margos Logic all the money Venus earns has to got to the oldest relative that is alive. Without her or him there wouldnt be a Margaret and neither a Venus. So that sums up that the oldest relative did make Venus popular and that's why this relative worked hard her or his whole live for the money Venus earns.

(It's nice that Margo cares so much for her older relatives *laughs sarcastically*) 

Posted

A wonderful woman she is. A wonderful mother, human being, who only cares for others. Oh, until they hurt her then shit gets loose! Who even can justify that? How on earth do you live your life like that! If everyone is nice to me-> I'm nice, until I'm not. Someone tells me what I do is not okay -> be prepared to WWIII.

Not saying I'm perfect in anyway or form but I would never do that to anyone. And if I had a child they would be the last person I would hurt.

Talking about children I wonder how many new/current mothers are going to follow Margo's lead and start charging their children of being born?

Posted

A wonderful woman she is. A wonderful mother, human being, who only cares for others. Oh, until they hurt her then shit gets loose! Who even can justify that? How on earth do you live your life like that! If everyone is nice to me-> I'm nice, until I'm not. Someone tells me what I do is not okay -> be prepared to WWIII.

Not saying I'm perfect in anyway or form but I would never do that to anyone. And if I had a child they would be the last person I would hurt.

Talking about children I wonder how many new/current mothers are going to follow Margo's lead and start charging their children of being born?

lol .... 

All fucking pageant moms or mothers to child actors/ models .... which is basically what Margo is.  

Claim money and credit to their children's beauty and work. Though, some of them I will say put the funds won/earned into bank accounts for the kids when they come of age..... Not Margo though.  

Posted

So what does everyone think Venus might be doing during this time of no communication from her? Trying to work things out with Youtube? Silenced from shock of the loss? Planning a lawsuit? 

Posted

So what does everyone think Venus might be doing during this time of no communication from her? Trying to work things out with Youtube? Silenced from shock of the loss? Planning a lawsuit? 

Probably everything you mentioned. Maybe not the lawsuit though. Would she even know how to do that? Especially in Japan ...

Posted

Maybe all of the above, who knows. I just hope she's strong enough to get through that. But once she does, I'm sure she'll be a hell of a woman.

By the way, I must have missed her announcing a new FB page (and Twitter, I heard ?). Do you have links ?

And another thought occurred to me: they have moved country so many times in Venus' life, it might be difficult to get through all those different laws. If Venus got a lawyer, he'll have his work cut out for him...