• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What happened on Nov 6, 2015?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, can someone please answer this for me?

WHAT_HAPP.thumb.png.7b6bf1a89a9466f56a76

November 6, 2015. Over two thousand people online... two thousand six hundred and seventy eight people... what the HECK happened? I'm assuming MAYBE that's when this site was started, since there was a PULL 1.0 and this is 2.0. HOWEVER, there are posts on here before this date right?

I've had this in the back of my mind ever since I found PULL and I've thought of the craziest scenarios. The most ridiculous snowflake behavior... ever ... an absolute scandal? WHAT IS IT. 

so pls. Someone. What happened on this forsaken day? LMAO (watch it be literally nothing of importance, but anyway I'm laughing as I type this so I'm being dramatic on purpose LOLLL)

Posted

IIrc this was about the time that Venus Angelic married Manaki and ran from her abusive mother? It was a wild ride...

Posted

IIrc this was about the time that Venus Angelic married Manaki and ran from her abusive mother? It was a wild ride...

Oh gosh that makes a LOT of sense, thank you!! I'll have to go back and look through old threads of that