• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

help to allergic reaction on face skin

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(if this is not suit this topic, please let me know)

hello! i went to cosmetology and she make to my face some treatment, when she does that, its tingling skin and i think that it is normal.... so when i woke up my face had some weird lumps as in picture (photo is from google) i called to the person who did that treatment and she says that its fine, skin is probably over moisturized. ohh welll when evening came skin get itching and redness... what produt would help to alleviate symptoms?

(im not going to hospital, i think my reaction is allready going out but itching disrupts me..)

Картинки по запросу allergic reaction on skin

Edited by uggi

Posted

soothe it with a thick gel of aloe vera or moisturizer and try not to think about the itch. keep it cold with any kind of skin-safe cream. then dont get that treatment again and find out what it was that she used on you so that you can avoid that product. this looks like the result of bad hygiene on her part. she probably had dirty hands or utensils. i dont think its the product itself. it looks like bacteria.

Posted (edited)

As Osmone said, Find out what she used and avoid it. In the meantime you can try zinc, anything with centella asiatica in it or in case you have them try allergy meds, they can get rid of the itching. Snail mucin and chamomile can help too. Luck!

Edited by trashpanda
Deleted unnecessary