• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

softcozywitch (Serena Lin)

1528 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lol u guys as soon as we tackled the "hospital bills"...

Without even mentioning the intent in the hospital lmao.20200123_085743.thumb.jpg.28ef4b2e7096e5

and then goes and does this...

834A757B-8D1C-4E1E-92AD-5613CF4FCB67.jpeg

Edited by J

Posted

and then goes and does this...

834A757B-8D1C-4E1E-92AD-5613CF4FCB67.jpeg

i bet your ass its Brett's money 😭😭🤣🤣 Xuyen, stop lying to yourself lmao. What a garbage personality. This reminds me of Lily Maymac when she always-- ALWAYS post what the fuck theyve purchase and then act arrogant 🙄 its like she has never done this before 🤣 fucking airhead

87E47657-E66C-4DA1-B9BC-C30A9768A79E.thu

you mean your photoshopped jawline and eyes....????

*"The only thing i like about my face is how i photoshop my jawline and make my eyes bigger 3x its actual size"

There. I fixed it. 👌🏻

Posted

She also never talks about work anymore or posts “work selfies”. I wonder if her hours got cut and she’s trying to make extra money by whining on social media about her hospital bills lol. I mean she did say once that her workplace is very relaxed and she usually just watches Netflix at work so it wouldn’t surprise me if they cut their workers hours. I just find it weird that she’s in all this debt yet she’s buying a house? Unless she’s just lying about that as well 

Posted

It's probably just me, but honestly, all this money crap Serena has going on got me tired. I don't really give a damn anymore, I'll just sit back and watch her continue to make a fool of herself. Enjoy those debts, Serena.

IMG_20200120_042228.thumb.jpg.aacd493f07IMG_20200120_042302.thumb.jpg.255ff00d42

IMG_5143.JPG

Posted

She also never talks about work anymore or posts “work selfies”. I wonder if her hours got cut and she’s trying to make extra money by whining on social media about her hospital bills lol. I mean she did say once that her workplace is very relaxed and she usually just watches Netflix at work so it wouldn’t surprise me if they cut their workers hours. I just find it weird that she’s in all this debt yet she’s buying a house? Unless she’s just lying about that as well 

I believe that she's buying a house in Reno? Not that it makes much of a difference but I think houses there are cheaper than California.

Posted

I believe that she's buying a house in Reno? Not that it makes much of a difference but I think houses there are cheaper than California.

guys, she is rich and succeeding OK you cant refute that 😭🤣

20200128_073349.thumb.jpg.17599066a2536d

20200128_074230.thumb.jpg.db7af28c929608

> SuCcEdiNg

Xuyen, nobody actually fucking hates you here. You need earn that if youre worth our hate.

Bcos thats a lot of words for "im triggered and butthurt."

Posted

guys, she is rich and succeeding OK you cant refute that 😭🤣

20200128_073349.thumb.jpg.17599066a2536d

20200128_074230.thumb.jpg.db7af28c929608

> SuCcEdiNg

Xuyen, nobody actually fucking hates you here. You need earn that if youre worth our hate.

Bcos thats a lot of words for "im triggered and butthurt."

what exactly is she succeeding at though?  🙄

Posted

I just kinda thought this was funny, I sc this the day she tweeted it. It's still there too lol20200121_183327000_iOS.thumb.jpg.cf558cd

Posted

I just kinda thought this was funny, I sc this the day she tweeted it. It's still there too lol20200121_183327000_iOS.thumb.jpg.cf558cd

wait that's 3k? I thought she said her debt was 4k....

Posted

Something about this hospital bill doesn't add up. If she has a 3k medical bill then, she must not have any health insurance. A trip to the ER where they do a quick check-up such as what she's describing can be up to thousands of dollars.

But she bought herself a tesla and bought a house together with her mom. Those aren't things someone who doesn't have health care would be getting unless they're extremely financially illiterate. 

There are so many things that go into having partial ownership of a house and that includes mortgage, insurance. Then on top of that, a car note for, of all things a tesla.  Unless you're taking out massives amounts of loans, or someone's working overtime, then you must have some money and you're being an idiot buying tattoos and walmart lingerie.  

Knock it the fuck off Serena. You're just another e-beggar who needs to take a finances class. 

Posted (edited)

wait that's 3k? I thought she said her debt was 4k....

She's either literally throwing numbers out there for pity money or like sleepydumpling said, she doesn't have insurance :/ . There's always going to be something that isn't financially working out for her for whatever reason, and as always, eventually she will find some money to buy things that aren't towards those bills and debt of course

Edited by coffeebyun
misspell

Posted

Anyone else see this and laugh? As if she isn't catfishing all of her followers by shooping all of her pics on instagram and her fan account :alpacaheadshake:

Screenshot_20200127-203440_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I love how she keeps subtweeting at us but knows she can’t reveal where she’s reading all the ‘hate’ from because everyone will see her exposed ass 🤣

Honestly at this point Serena deserves to be in the little snowflakes section because her clownery is getting worse and worse by the day

Posted

I fixed her answer 🙂

BBC5B007-2516-4795-ADFC-869CC2DEE269.jpeg