• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

softcozywitch (Serena Lin)

570 posts in this topic

Posted

She posted this on Saturday.

IMG_4824.PNG

Posted

Did she photoshop her chin in that baby picture?? Lol 

Posted

Her face is so inconsistent I'm confused. Her face looks diff compared to her recent photos and old photos. Genuinely dont know if it's just how she angles the camera/her face or her style of makeup. Or just could be plain photoshop LOL but lately she likes to make her face seem small Screenshot_20191011-004624_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20191011-004935_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191011-005416_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191011-004832_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191011-005020_Instagram.jpg

Posted

why is her chin like that? she even made her childhood photo like that. i don't even think that's her chin irl. sis if you want a dorito chin like those gangnam unnies edit them right lol yours is really inconsistent.

you know what just get a plastic surgery that way you don't have to edit your photos that much. one of this days she might really go for that.

Posted

lol serena once again emphasizing how short she is

5'2" isnt even short but ok

Screenshot_20191012-010743_Instagram.jpg

Posted

IMG_4824.PNG

What happened is that you started editing the hell out of your face to the point you don't look like yourself anymore and are disappointed to see that it is not your reflection on the mirror. 

Posted

FB935BEE-2265-46F3-965C-2CE9BCA8F061.thu

She posted a story with her bf but she covered her face per usual. I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s weird but why don’t they post any (clear) pics together, showing BOTH their faces???? And he doesn’t post any photos of her on his socials. Not even on his story. Her ex didn’t post any pics of her, too, so I feel like she tells her boyfriends to never post pics of her, probably because she looks different in real life... 

also there’s no way she’s 5’2 LOL. Didn’t she say he’s like 6’1 or something like that? He’s not even standing straight either. His feet is apart. She’s like 4’11

Posted

She posted a story with her bf but she covered her face per usual. I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s weird but why don’t they post any (clear) pics together, showing BOTH their faces???? And he doesn’t post any photos of her on his socials. Not even on his story. Her ex didn’t post any pics of her, too, so I feel like she tells her boyfriends to never post pics of her, probably because she looks different in real life... 

also there’s no way she’s 5’2 LOL. Didn’t she say he’s like 6’1 or something like that? He’s not even standing straight either. His feet is apart. She’s like 4’11

Honestly I'm not sure LOL I only said she is 5'2" cause everytime someone asks what her height is she responds that she is 5'2" and that's apparently really short for her 

Posted (edited)

why is she sticking her butt out that far? 

4hdq1ieotu411.png

Edited by spicypoop

Posted

Honestly I'm not sure LOL I only said she is 5'2" cause everytime someone asks what her height is she responds that she is 5'2" and that's apparently really short for her 

I remember her being very short and another poster said they saw her at the mall, shopping at forever 21. They said she seemed 4’11 too. I mean..... why lie about your height? That’s such a weird thing to lie about lol

Posted

I don't understand why she pretends to be taller than she actually is (5'2 when she is apparently around 4'11?) especially considering she WANTS to be seen as "smol". I mean, wouldn't she be happier that she's 4'11 than 5'2? I'm not saying the poster was lying because in my opinion, she DOES look shorter than 5'2 so I do believe them, but I don't get why she claims 5'2 instead of 4'11 since she likes being seen as "smol". :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

Edited by Matchaz

Posted

http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html

Yeah 4'11 seems about right

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 7.04.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 7.04.47 AM.png

Posted (edited)

IMG_4824.PNG

why is her chin like that? she even made her childhood photo like that. i don't even think that's her chin irl. sis if you want a dorito chin like those gangnam unnies edit them right lol yours is really inconsistent.

you know what just get a plastic surgery that way you don't have to edit your photos that much. one of this days she might really go for that.

Honestly speaking, I can see why she edits her chin since it's not really the most flattering. Her face shape is this weird combination of rounded cheeks and then a sharp chin? I think that that's really her face shape tho, since it's the most common one we see among her pictures. Except for the ones where she edits her face to have a more sleek jaw/chin. In the first two pics here, her chin looks the same, but then on the third it's different.

serena chin.png

It's so tiring to see her talk about their height differences. We get it, y'all are cute and are sooo #relationshipgoalsNext.

Also just a side note, it really surprises me every time I remember she was married. The way she dealt with it makes it seem like she just broke up with a bf and not a husband. I'm starting to think they were never really married. She never really showed her or their rings. If they were married, maybe it was a quick and less formal one? Like an impulsive decision made by two young adults trope.

Edited by Ube

Posted

I don't understand why she pretends to be taller than she actually is (5'2 when she is apparently around 4'11?) especially considering she WANTS to be seen as "smol". I mean, wouldn't she be happier that she's 4'11 than 5'2? I'm not saying the poster was lying because in my opinion, she DOES look shorter than 5'2 so I do believe them, but I don't get why she claims 5'2 instead of 4'11 since she likes being seen as "smol". :alpacaconfused:

I mean when you put together the massive photoshop and fishing for compliments by calling yourself ugly every other day, I think it lines up with that type of behavior.