• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

softcozywitch (Serena Lin)

1229 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like this might be her actual face shape for once. It doesn’t look as small as she usually edits it to be.

0F8F910A-1970-463D-B525-340A1EBDED8B.png

7F8B3ED1-C05E-4B7B-8165-5AFBEE8348F6.png

some more from her

67309846_152044322553003_25684348222780569763993_606539079874563_346077507858553

I'm kinda laughing...?

Posted

I feel like this might be her actual face shape for once. It doesn’t look as small as she usually edits it to be.

0F8F910A-1970-463D-B525-340A1EBDED8B.png

Is it me or the second pic looks really weird around the jaw? Weird shoop?

Posted

Is it me or the second pic looks really weird around the jaw? Weird shoop?

I thought she was pushing up her cheek in the previous pictures but it could be both a shoop and her cheek. You can see it in her other pictures too. 

In her non-shooped photo, she has pretty full cheeks plus in her shooped photos she usually messes with her jaw where you can see it. 

Also, the second photo is at the same angle and you can see the difference in her whole face.

1.thumb.jpeg.2605b32fcfc9b7a49e06397c0ac

2.thumb.png.9d267346763a2fb0fd848a57fd4c

I think she's trying to slowly stop ps so much but it's still a lot when your face changes every month or so. 

Posted (edited)

idk man, I don't think her face is that round:

lolcozy.thumb.jpg.18e011cfca23c466ccd308

I don't want to be rude af but... her real face is so weirdly wrinkly/saggy for a 26yo. You can even see blurry remains of her saggy cheeks in a bunch of her edited pics. I can't understand how ^ this pic made it to her Instagram with her catfish pics.

Edited by roska

Posted

I don't want to be rude af but... her real face is so weirdly wrinkly/saggy for a 26yo. You can even see blurry remains of her saggy cheeks in a bunch of her edited pics. I can't understand how ^ this pic made it to her Instagram with her catfish pics.

i'm questioning myself now if that's really her.

Posted

some more from her

67309846_152044322553003_25684348222780569763993_606539079874563_346077507858553

I'm kinda laughing...?

HOOOOOW is her boyfriend fine with her photoshopping her face? It clearly does not look like her AT ALL looooool. He keeps hyping her edited pics, so it’s clear that she won’t stop anytime soon if she’s trying to impress him

she edited this picture, but not very much. She looks different here for sure. Im gonna throw in my own version of what I think she would’ve done to the pic with her normal editing techniques. I’m surprised she didn’t edit herself like this: 474E4261-488D-456F-9037-B055246C9A7B.thuI added her 23 inch waist and supposedly curvy figure

Posted

i'm questioning myself now if that's really her.

She should at least edit her face properly... I feel like maybe since she has a chubby face, she tries to make up for it by sharpening her jaws. But since it's not natural, it looks SO darn off and it's honestly troubling to see. Lmfao.

Posted

Her chin looks so pointy and weird

Posted (edited)

HOOOOOW is her boyfriend fine with her photoshopping her face? It clearly does not look like her AT ALL looooool. He keeps hyping her edited pics, so it’s clear that she won’t stop anytime soon if she’s trying to impress him

Maybe he's blind? :alpacaheadshake:

I think her saggy cheeks is just genetics from her parents probably but she sure hates them since she edits them out from all of her face photos apart from the one you posted above ^

I know we said she should photoshop less but man, does she just look so different once she does. She is still photoshopping her nose though lmao

Edited by Twirlycurly

Posted

So she's completely fine with being a step-mom? That's interesting, I don't see her as a mature enough person to help raise a kid anytime soon though. 

F8587B7C-CA9B-49A7-93D9-DBEAE9ACC74F.png

Posted

So she's completely fine with being a step-mom? That's interesting, I don't see her as a mature enough person to help raise a kid anytime soon though. 

F8587B7C-CA9B-49A7-93D9-DBEAE9ACC74F.png

this girl screams “crazy about boys”. I have the feeling she’s always jumping from one relationship to another.

like, she’s not dating this guy for long, right? (serious question tho, I don’t keep up with her that much), it’s just kinda weird to share into your social media about being a stepmom.

nothing wrong with marrying the person you love or thinking about marriage, just... seems a bit rushed for my point of view 

Posted

some more from her

I'm kinda laughing...?

That's some shit I see 14 yr olds doing. And this girl is 26? Shocking.

Posted

this girl screams “crazy about boys”. I have the feeling she’s always jumping from one relationship to another.

like, she’s not dating this guy for long, right? (serious question tho, I don’t keep up with her that much), it’s just kinda weird to share into your social media about being a stepmom.

nothing wrong with marrying the person you love or thinking about marriage, just... seems a bit rushed for my point of view 

They've only been dating for a matter of months, less than a year. I definitely think it's too early to be thinking about marrying him as well. The rush to get married was probably a factor into why her last relationship didn't work out. 

Posted

Yeah, getting married soon is a big mistake when you are still in the honeymoon stages in a relationship. You see everything your partner does as perfect and beautiful, but once you get to really know your partner more (less like this amazing bf/gf) and more as a person then that's when the real relationship challenges begin

Posted

They've only been dating for a matter of months, less than a year. I definitely think it's too early to be thinking about marrying him as well. The rush to get married was probably a factor into why her last relationship didn't work out. 

Idk I don't think there's anything wrong with them discussing whether they want to get married later on in life, she says if they go far so I'm assuming that means after being together for a while. It's not like they're planning their wedding or anything, they're just acknowledging that marriage is possible in the future. There are more and more people these days who don't plan on getting married at all so knowing your partner's feelings about marriage early on is important so you don't potentially waste each other's time.