• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

softcozywitch (Serena Lin)

1128 posts in this topic

Posted

7645B16C-9D6F-4919-BF1E-4FF41D50FA2F.thu

:harharplz:

that body proportion just looks so bad! It's like shes been inspired to have a nicki minaj's ass.

Posted

at least her stomach isnt as flat and stick skinny like her other photoshop photos :hurrplz:

CAN some one make a twitter and an instagram account exposing her? lolol tweet and tag her with this photo. im dying :haiplz:

Posted

at least her stomach isnt as flat and stick skinny like her other photoshop photos :hurrplz:

CAN some one make a twitter and an instagram account exposing her? lolol tweet and tag her with this photo. im dying :haiplz:

Posted

any one noticed she stop using tellonmy? guess she can't handle anon questions that isn't about relationship problems. 

Posted (edited)

any one noticed she stop using tellonmy? guess she can't handle anon questions that isn't about relationship problems. 

she probably got too many questions from being exposed lol. I believe this thread was created around the same time she created tellonym or whatever that app is called lol. 

Also I had a talk with an old high school classmate (let’s call her Linda) who used to be friends with Serena. So Linda says that Serena has been editing her photos for a reeeeeally long time and Linda even tried to convince Serena to stop photoshopping. I guess Serena joked about how photoshopping is the only way she could be noticed or popular (which I guess worked?). Serena got pretty pissed because Linda kept trying to tell her to stop photoshopping and they just stopped talking ever since. I think this is pretty stupid that they ended their friendship like this but I guess Serena’s internet fame is more important than real life friendships.. Sad part is that Linda still follows her on IG.

not sure how true the story is. Don’t really have proof or evidence but this is what Linda told me. Linda was a customer at my store and I knew she was friends with Serena so I asked how she and Serena were and this convo led to what I just learned of. I didn’t want to ask more questions. Didn’t want to come off as too nosy and weird lol. 

Edited by popkeeper

Posted

something looks up with this part of the picture but i could be reaching lol

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 6.06.42 PM.png

Posted

Posted

face pic

Screenshot_20190704-012729.thumb.png.9a0

Posted (edited)

Double post: don't know what happened, must be a glitch from the site.

Edited by Internet Explorer

Posted

I believe this comment was deleted from her most recent picture. I think her response was decent, but her followers getting so defensive just because someone said they didn't follow for posts like this is so... Unneeded? Granted you don't have to announce when you want to unfollow someone, but she should tell some of her followers to chill out.

410B8AEF-7A1E-4745-BDC4-2254CA30FE4B.jpeg

C19F1E93-705A-413F-B9DA-B9CD63A76CFB.jpeg

Posted

I really dont like her ignorant followers. 

Posted

Hi! I've always lurked on PULL and finally decided to make an account after I saw this topic. I used to really like Serena and even bought a top off of her awhile ago. The strange thing I noticed was that her name on her PayPal doesn't match any of the names given here. She has it as Xuyen Huynh:alpacaconfused:

Posted

Probably her @ us here? 🤔

92502289-B652-4F56-9468-C7F6CD8CE2A7.png

sorry for bringing this back up but this screenshot was from a few hours after when she posted that “being mean to other girls  doesn’t be make you any prettier” meme. honestly..CC969DEE-6F47-47DA-9B31-03815364C8EE.thu

Posted

sorry for bringing this back up but this screenshot was from a few hours after when she posted that “being mean to other girls  doesn’t be make you any prettier” meme. honestly..CC969DEE-6F47-47DA-9B31-03815364C8EE.thu

Not everyone has the same definition of long and thick hair.. For that woman, she probably did have long and thick hair by her own standards, much like how Serena thinks she has long and thick hair but it would be laughable when compared to others.

Posted

Does she not realise that the lady could have cut her hair? Maybe she was more talking about how her hair grows quickly/has the propensity to be long and thick (but obviously it wasn't at the moment?) Idk though.