• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

softcozywitch (Serena Lin)

570 posts in this topic

Posted

Not to assume anything but I think that person is dyslexic. I know a few people that type that way and do a lot of spelling mistakes when they type.

Really? I've never known someone with this severe of dyslexia. Although I guess it can vary 

Posted

Really? I've never known someone with this severe of dyslexia. Although I guess it can vary 

Either that or they are just not native to English :alpacaconfused: but them spelling things like doctor as docteur and going through their post history just makes it seem like a severe spelling disorder or something

65052948_3087098744641224_37088556032781

Hope she is doing okay at least, having 4 fevers in a month is probably not at all normal but it's a good thing she is going to go check it out

Posted

Probably her @ us here? 🤔

92502289-B652-4F56-9468-C7F6CD8CE2A7.png

Posted

She must have been talking about her ex-husband here. Damn

94313EBB-D133-45BC-A423-B7CD46560722.jpeg

Posted

If she is talking about her ex-husband (very likely since they were together for a good 5 years and during that time is when she started her instagram account) then BIG YIKES

Posted (edited)

that’s what I’m saying! I feel like she is. Cuz she didn’t start posting risqué photos until she met Brett. I followed her IG for a while and I don’t remember her ever taking any photos like that. Plus she didn’t start talking about this topic until AFTER her relationship with her ex ended

Edited by popkeeper

Posted

Hi! Long time lurker of PULL here, finally made an account to comment. I’ve followed Serena for a while (but don’t use IG that much) and recently realized she got a BF and ended up here while searching for news and updates (´・ω・`) 

theres so much I never realized she did, though her fat shaming herself and constant need for validation was starting to get to me, too. Worse though is me realizing she’s basically rejecting her Vietnamese heritage as a whole, considering how many young (and probably Asian) girls follow her. I’m Vietnamese, and it took me a heck of a long time to come to term that I wasn’t the “wrong” type of Asian, or even “dirty” because we’re not trendy and mainstream. If anything, I’m feeling more and more pity for her if this is how she sees herself. 

If this is about her ex-husband I’m glad she left that relationship :0 not saying her jumping into another w a single dad is good or anything but good for her if it was like that for all 5 years, especially after how “perfect” her last relationship seemed 

((sorry if anything seemed awkward/I didn’t quote/reply right jkskska I haven’t been on forums in YEARS)) 

Posted

I sympathize with her, it's a very shitty feeling to be under the dictat of a controlling partner. It can escalate quickly and be dangerous. So at least I'm glad she's not in that situation anymore.

Posted (edited)

Speaking of her relationships, this was also in her story. It's great that she found herself a good bf, tho the "fressssshhhh" made me cringe a bit. 😂

5038A740-8467-4023-B4CE-AF18D29484C3.png

Edited by Ube

Posted

Probably her @ us here? 🤔

92502289-B652-4F56-9468-C7F6CD8CE2A7.png

Ma’am no one here is being mean to you to make ourselves feel better lol you should stop being mean to yourself with that whack photoshop though lmao

Posted

A694464D-40C9-4E51-9F75-603A46E754AA.thuthe right picture she posted today. 

Photoshop extraordinaire

Posted

Photoshop extraordinaire

Am I bugging or is her psd face not consistent? Her nose looks much smaller in this picture than the other shooped photos. I would say it is style of makeup/angles but something seems off but I don't know what. 

2.thumb.png.b75266780559a45a7a26c802f564 2.thumb.PNG.3c0af8299f687ec7725ade4af4b1

Posted

Am I bugging or is her psd face not consistent? Her nose looks much smaller in this picture than the other shooped photos. I would say it is style of makeup/angles but something seems off but I don't know what. 

Hidden Content

Eyes larger on left, nose smaller on right, more lower cheek volume on right.

Posted

Hidden Content

in some photos, she makes her nose tall and pointy (like the first photo you posted) and in others, she makes it smaller and more “button” nose-like (the second photo you posted). Just from oberservation. And yeah her photoshopped pics aren’t consistent lolol

Posted (edited)

Photoshop extraordinaire

What the hell's up with her wrist? Is that normal?

Edit - Nevermind, I tried the position myself. It looked odd at first glance

Edited by Va1entine