• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

oddlittlevvitch (Serena Lin)

1766 posts in this topic

Posted

Which one of yall- 💀

Screenshot_20200512-214211_Instagram.jpg

Posted

She can't be more obvious she kiss Kenna's ass. From worshiping her ass when she comments under her posts, to play "monkey see, monkey do" when Kenna does something or buys something she does too, to now the hair. 

Screenshot_20200507-002713.jpg

lol the only reason why she wants her hair that color is because most of the people she follows has orange/ginger hair with great aesthetic. example kenna, aclotheshorse , bunniblossom , ausgefuchst_artthegirlwiththegreenbow, jerianie and many more. 

she wants to be like them. 
aclothes.thumb.jpg.cee495c95d01ece64064f

Posted

Which one of yall- 💀

yeah yeah more like she just started to “practice” Wiccan a few weeks ago lol

Posted (edited)

Why does she spend so much money on things she is going to throw away/put somewhere anyway, considering her 'witch aesthetic' won't last for too long... Gurl, you could have spent money on useful or saved them up... Some people have too much money I guess ? (Just like Kenna)

And her room likes a messy trash, it's too clutted with things.

Don't worry guys, once this phase ends, she'll just sell it all for the price she bought it for (even though it's not worth that anymore) on her other Instagram. 🙂

Which one of yall- 💀

i'm just nitpicking, but the grammar in her response 🥴

Edited by J

Posted

Just that being Wiccan or being a witch has nothing really to do with being ~spoopy and creepy~... Unless she's talking witch hunts because those were surely creepy and full of prejudices (to put it simple), but I guess that part of being a witch doesn't fit into her aesthetic. You know she's only doing it for the gram because she never mentions struggling with how people judge her for being a witch, it's all only happening in her room for some photos.

Posted

Which one of yall- 💀

I mean sure money is needed for certain things, but witches tend to use things taken from nature, right? They don't "order" spells or the ingredients they use. I don't think you would see a witch living in a mansion or in a penthouse with expensive furniture and whatnot...

Which one of yall- 💀

Also I'm sorry but, I really can't take ppl seriously when they use the word "spoopy".

PPL_103.JPG

Posted

> "SpOoPy"

> Claiming to be a "pagan witch"

Lemme guess, youre waiting to dress up this coming Halloween 🤡

Posted

yeah yeah more like she just started to “practice” Wiccan a few weeks ago lol

saw this on my feed and made me think of serena instantly

IMG_3153.thumb.jpg.0bb6c413d42c6e272edd2

idk what closed religion means but seems like serena is just lying out of her ass + spreading misinformation 

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

idk what closed religion means but seems like serena is just lying out of her ass + spreading misinformation 

Screenshot_20200513-123213~2.pngScreenshot_20200513-123704~2.png

Edited by Rachel Amber

Posted

Screenshot_20200513-123213~2.png

omg watch serena come back and claim shes in some "open" wicca group and the coven is formed via tumblr...

it makes sense if wicca is closed bc werent they persecuted by romans/christians/etc in europe? so like...serena who initiated you other than u invited ur own ass to someone elses religion on a whim bc u feel like it

Posted

Meh, she's lying either way. There's no religion you can practice without some kind of mentor, no matter how much you read up on it. Practicing is much different from researching. I wouldn't say that Wiccan practice is closed, but it surely comes with a lot of rules and it's nothing you can just casually do on the side (like every religion, really). She never mentions the Goddess or any other deity, because she doesn't care about the religious aspect of either being Wiccan or Pagan and she probably doesn't even know that since both are religions, you follow the deities and pay them respect. Karma will get back at her for that someday (Rule of Three, honey, look it up) :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Hidden Content

she is not wrong, tysm for clarifying that. 

SERENA, bitch LEAAAARRNNN

Posted

20200513_195619.thumb.jpg.59a4f19091a198

:doge:

Posted

Serena’s obsession with being a witch reminded me of a friend I had who arm chair diagnosed herself with BPD and told me how she treated her mental illness by using google and reading books. 

Posted

20200513_195619.thumb.jpg.59a4f19091a198

:doge:

this is a terrible fucking advise. Its either shes making these question herself to project here or people are asking her to make an ass outta herself

"bitch you know you aint a fucking 'witch' y u actin like a scholar and believe anything in the internet?"

images_-_2020-05-14T020932.616.thumb.jpe