• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

oddlittlevvitch (Serena Lin)

1766 posts in this topic

Posted

And random giveaways and vague shit to probably virtue signal her junkie bf

20200329_144700.jpg

quick correction (sorry if this comes off as bitchy) but shes not virtue signaling, although she has other tweets that can be counted as virtue signaling. she does put on that "holier than thou" act esp w her vague tweets that make her seem like shes sooo above us but these tweets are more in the vain of "i need simps" or humble bragging ab her bf ( as if we'd be jealous :doge: ). but yeah, i agree bc shes so up her own photoshopped ass that a lot of what she does makes her seem like shes virtue signaling. serena, hunty... im not gonna feel put down by a woman near 30 whos having a constant identity crisis and shoops her face out of existence. she really needs to stop w all this, bc its gonna get more tiring to keep up this act the older she gets. and honestly?? if shes so bent on being an egirl like this she needs to accept that theres a time that this needs to stop.

Posted

Uhm am I just an idiot or is she?? She said she had animal crossing already but not the switch, then two days later she has the switch but NOT ac??

C6CEBA24-C740-4C47-8F3A-D3945CBE5BF9.jpeg

2060D36C-52E7-4FEE-ACED-44E0CE8DB001.jpeg

Posted

Uhm am I just an idiot or is she?? She said she had animal crossing already but not the switch, then two days later she has the switch but NOT ac??

C6CEBA24-C740-4C47-8F3A-D3945CBE5BF9.jpeg

2060D36C-52E7-4FEE-ACED-44E0CE8DB001.jpeg

that made my brain hurt

and then she ended up with 2 copies like wut1F55826A-1229-46C9-A2DB-9D46439092E7.thu

Posted

She just uploaded this to her story

91210107687614176_n.thumb.jpg.a251e8f2e1

She just uploaded this to her story

that made my brain hurt

and then she ended up with 2 copies like wut1F55826A-1229-46C9-A2DB-9D46439092E7.thu

We posted at the same time :harharplz: 

Posted

Her IG is so boring these days like all she posts are stories of the cat or pictures of decor or outdoor scenery that isn’t even hers. She has been complaining about having to go to work though so I guess she still has her job. 

Posted

1, she bought that when she doesnt have the damn switch

2, her cronky bf bought her one again and bragd about it

Fucking airhead

Posted

I’ll just bet she has “two” copies now. 🤔🙄

Posted

Maybe she wouldn’t be broke and have those “medical bills” if she weren’t so dumb with money 🙄

Posted

Deshoop by the lovely Yuffie621:

xuyen1.gif

xuyen2.gif

Posted (edited)

Deshoop by the lovely Yuffie621:

xuyen1.gif

Wtf is up with her arm in the shoop version of this gif???

Edited by Hacyeons
I fucked the quote up and tried to fix it lmao

Posted

ikr she fucked up for a sec there. Theres shoop bump on her arm

Posted

Is this her real face? 

ED1B3216-9583-4C78-B3ED-E39BB88A088E.jpeg

06FBC80B-C558-40B5-B287-54F2E5D1B6B2.png

F046D8F1-AD2D-41DC-A29F-FB9D63C865C1.png

Posted

Is this her real face? 

ED1B3216-9583-4C78-B3ED-E39BB88A088E.jpeg

06FBC80B-C558-40B5-B287-54F2E5D1B6B2.png

F046D8F1-AD2D-41DC-A29F-FB9D63C865C1.png

if it's already gloomy outside and she put that kind of filter she looked like a white lady in some horror movies imo. sorry but sadako holding an umbrella is what comes into my mind in that picture.

Posted

Looks too distorted and pixelated to tell 🧐

Posted

if it's already gloomy outside and she put that kind of filter she looked like a white lady in some horror movies imo. sorry but sadako holding an umbrella is what comes into my mind in that picture.

she looks like Samara from The Ring.