• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

oddlittlevvitch (Serena Lin)

1682 posts in this topic

Posted

This looks like Shaver Lake lmao. She keeps exposing herself

Screenshot_20200325-180458_Instagram.jpg

Posted

idk the difference between reno and fresno, is it class?

Is she trying to prove she lives in Reno because it's a more ritzy area or something?

I could totally understand her lying about where she lives for safety.

My cousin has decent IG followers but she lies and says she's from the major city not her small city because she's had a few creepy moments. 

Posted

This looks like Shaver Lake lmao. She keeps exposing herself

Screenshot_20200325-180458_Instagram.jpg

lol if she really wants to keep a low profile she should stop doxxing or exposing herself.

Posted

idk the difference between reno and fresno, is it class?

Is she trying to prove she lives in Reno because it's a more ritzy area or something?

I could totally understand her lying about where she lives for safety.

My cousin has decent IG followers but she lies and says she's from the major city not her small city because she's had a few creepy moments. 

I understand but Reno is in Nevada. It’s kinda weird that she lied about the state she lives since she’s from Cali. Along with safety reasons, I also think she doesn’t like saying that she’s from Fresno because it’s kinda ghetto and low class, not her kind of aesthetic. I’m from there so I can say that lmaooo

Posted

Well that defeats the safety purpose if you keep boasting and bragging where you actually are 🤣 where most people are familiar with.

Posted

I understand but Reno is in Nevada. It’s kinda weird that she lied about the state she lives since she’s from Cali. Along with safety reasons, I also think she doesn’t like saying that she’s from Fresno because it’s kinda ghetto and low class, not her kind of aesthetic. I’m from there so I can say that lmaooo

ay Fresno gang lmao

Posted

I have a feeling that tweet is directed at dear.riceball / kanami. Both of them have been playing animal crossing and have been doing a witchy/botanical/ghibli theme in their games. I wish she would realise how pathetic she seems. Noone owns liking any of those things and thousands of other players are doing the same thing in their own games. It’s not unique to anybody to like those things. It’s such an immature mentality and she’s too old to keep obsessing over people ‘copying’ her.

36BBDC5A-49AB-422C-936E-5F99030E616E.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I have a feeling that tweet is directed at dear.riceball / kanami. Both of them have been playing animal crossing and have been doing a witchy/botanical/ghibli theme in their games. I wish she would realise how pathetic she seems. Noone owns liking any of those things and thousands of other players are doing the same thing in their own games. It’s not unique to anybody to like those things. It’s such an immature mentality and she’s too old to keep obsessing over people ‘copying’ her.

36BBDC5A-49AB-422C-936E-5F99030E616E.jpeg

are u kidding me? Kanami got ACNH first 🤣 bitch dont let me pull reciepts i get petty af even at little lies. Kanami was talking about that shit and ACNH wallpapers them she went batshit crazy about getting one to catch up on that.

she even went batshit crazy bragging and whining like a spoiled brat about Nintendo Switch and joining Switch giveaways and ended up getting one outdated model on sale in Target lmao.

Maybe thats her inside voice telling her what to do. "COPY" 🤣😭

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

are u kidding me? Kanami got ACNH first 🤣 bitch dont let me pull reciepts i get petty af even at little lies. Kanami was talking about that shit and ACNH wallpapers them she went batshit crazy about getting one to catch up on that.

she even went batshit crazy bragging and whining like a spoiled brat about Nintendo Switch and joining Switch giveaways and ended up getting one outdated model on sale in Target lmao.

Maybe thats her inside voice telling her what to do. "COPY" 🤣😭

i’m asking you to post receipts just for her begging and giveaway participations for a switch. 

sidenote: did kanami have a switch all along and a better version than serena? she must be seething so hard inside to be owning an outdated model if kanami’s a newer version

Posted (edited)

i’m asking you to post receipts just for her begging and giveaway participations for a switch. 

sidenote: did kanami have a switch all along and a better version than serena? she must be seething so hard inside to be owning an outdated model if kanami’s a newer version

et voila

Along with that bragging shit just for switch

20200329_144108.jpg

20200329_144050.jpg

Also yeah kanami had a switch all along. Her avatar is also her IG profile pic

Check that Dates out. She started humble bragging as soon kanami posted the game. And hoping Jeffree star would noticed her broke ass 😭🤣👌🏻

IMG_20200329_145651.thumb.jpg.230d624746

And random giveaways and vague shit to probably virtue signal her junkie bf

20200329_144700.jpg

ET7KxZ0VAAELwoa.jpeg

This is what hers look like. A model from 2017. On sale. In Target. Prolly why she wanted a skin 🤣 nothings wrong with it, damn but Kanami got the latest model.images_-_2020-03-29T145818.267.thumb.jpe

20200329_151220.thumb.jpg.0ee820b1f4bf0a20200329_151234.thumb.jpg.550efe2404e887

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

^ lol the giveaways participation rules stated “tag a friend”. she didn’t even tag anyone??? 

if she didn’t then her retweets never qualified in the first place

Posted

OT: but that ACNH central page she retweeted for the giveaway is a scam lol

Posted

@Yuffie621

So I love the Switch and if that instastory screenshot you posted is from Serena, then I want to say that she does indeed have a new model. That red box switch did not exist in 2017 (the original 2017 model has a different box) and the one pictured has better battery life etc. She only didn’t get the animal crossing version. The insides of both switches (animal crossing version and red box in that instastory) are the same. 

Posted

OT: but that ACNH central page she retweeted for the giveaway is a scam lol

i gaggee at this.

i guess beggars cant be cho0sers 🤣😭

@Yuffie621

So I love the Switch and if that instastory screenshot you posted is from Serena, then I want to say that she does indeed have a new model. That red box switch did not exist in 2017 (the original 2017 model has a different box) and the one pictured has better battery life etc. She only didn’t get the animal crossing version. The insides of both switches (animal crossing version and red box in that instastory) are the same. 

na im pretty sure they changed the box 2017

and changed the models and skins later on. This is uploaded on 2016

images - 2020-03-30T110554.412.jpeg

Posted

Idk where you got that photo from, but the original switch from 2017 has a white box. And even then, the boxes in your post and serena’s  Instastory are clearly different. They changed the box to red last year when they released the newer switch model. Here’s an article on the two different switch boxes to know which version you own.  https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.pocket-lint.com/games/news/nintendo/148957-how-to-tell-if-you-re-buying-the-new-or-old-nintendo-switch.amphtml