• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

oddlittlevvitch (Serena Lin)

1850 posts in this topic

Posted

I know selling lewds online while having a partner is quite a grey area for outsiders to discuss cause we don't know whether their partners are okay with this or nah and I know I shouldn't judge her for doing this while having a partner cause its her own choice but I find it weird? Because if my partner is selling lewds online I'll be very conflicted because I wouldn't be comfortable with it especially if its photos they've sent me before and now they're rehashing it for their online followers (not saying that those were photos she sent to her partner but just seems that way).

So yeah maybe they're both ok with it but as everyone has said, her followers mainly follow her for her aesthetic and outfit so for her to change direction to selling lewds online is quite an unexpected change from her original persona since I feel like she'll lose some of her original fanbase and somewhat attract creeps instead.

Posted

I agree with @Kensington I also find it weird. But again she also been obsessed with showing her butt and how thic she is since she posted her working out. This is just her showing off and part of the lewds is showing off her body now...

Posted

What's this hospital bill for that she's talking about/others have mentioned here?

Posted

What's this hospital bill for that she's talking about/others have mentioned here?

I think she mentioned going to the hospital for like stomach pains. She checked in for a few min only and ended up having to owe $4000. She tweeted it but i can’t find it since her twitter is private now

Posted

I think she mentioned going to the hospital for like stomach pains. She checked in for a few min only and ended up having to owe $4000. She tweeted it but i can’t find it since her twitter is private now

E7475A8E-0BBF-4401-BF93-ABAC8C9BDF0A.jpeg

Posted

Dang that sucks. But at the same time, she has a full time job so I'm assuming she should have some kind of health insurance right? 4k kind of sounds like an exaggeration.

Posted

Dang that sucks. But at the same time, she has a full time job so I'm assuming she should have some kind of health insurance right? 4k kind of sounds like an exaggeration.

I agree.. went to the ER at a nicer Boston hospital with my now ex when he was really sick and it didn't even cost half that.. if it's true she had a lot done in those 10 minutes

Posted

serena posting tease and not full nude reminds of belle delphine.

Posted

Does anyone follow her personal/private account, @softchinadoll? I wonder what she's got on there.

Posted (edited)

she went from 6 discounted subs to 34. she knew she wouldn't have any subs at $40. 

512ABF05-EB8B-4275-8D15-F92616DFBAE7.jpeg

Edited by Almond

Posted (edited)

Don't tell me this was the original image 

IMG_20191212_180959.jpg

IMG_20191212_181000.jpg

Of this 

IMG_20191212_181013.jpg

Where she decided to charge $45? (You know before she change the pricing and deals)

Edit: she change her twitter username to @oddlywitch

Edited by LaDoncella
I thought she was hiding her bare breast... That picture isn't even a tease

Posted (edited)

Aren't her pictures super photoshopped? Wouldn't someone follow her know that her pics are going to be extremely altered and feel her membership isn't worth the price?

Edited by mckzh
format

Posted (edited)

she went from 6 discounted subs to 34. she knew she wouldn't have any subs at $40. 

Hidden Content

whatever happened to the tiny waist and large hips she always photoshops herself to have..lol

Edited by littlelurker

Posted

Anyone notice she changed her twitter handle to oddlywitch now?

Posted

Does anyone follow her personal/private account, @softchinadoll? I wonder what she's got on there.

I do follow her. She started posting some kind of previews but nothing else. Nothing different. She has been giving them discounts tho