• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

oddlittlevvitch (Serena Lin)

1850 posts in this topic

Posted

Fishing for compliments I suppose. Like she could just say she feels cute and leave it at that. :hmm:

Posted

Have you guys seen these vids she posted of herself on her ig story? Why does she talk down on herself so much but at the same time tries to act cute? LOL

Screenshot_20191006-032531_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191006-032535_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191006-032526_Instagram.jpg

One second she's bragging about her supposedly thicc ass and thighs, then the next she's calling herself ugly...

tumblr_inline_orwg53UIRT1u08rr6_540.gif

Posted

im so glad i found this thread OMG i can't stand her!!!!! she literally is the epitome of tumblr girl just hops on whatever is trendy, now its "witchcraft"

Posted

Sorry if this has been discussed before but she buy her instagram followers? She has over 100k but only gets around 3,000 likes per post, idk that just seems off to me. 

Posted

Sorry if this has been discussed before but she buy her instagram followers? She has over 100k but only gets around 3,000 likes per post, idk that just seems off to me. 

i wouldn't be suprised if she buys followes and that some of them are just bots. that's why she probably tries so hard to say that she's ugly to gain compliments cos she only has a few actual followers.

Posted

Editing yourself to not look ugly but still calling yourself ugly is because she actually thinks she's ugly without the editing. At the end of the day, she sees her natural face in the mirror and it's not up to her standards. She's always gonna say she's ugly no matter how many people tell her she's cute and has thousands of likes. She knows she's faking her looks. Girl has serious low self esteem, being on insta is terrible for her. 

Posted

She posted this on Saturday.

IMG_4824.PNG

Posted

Did she photoshop her chin in that baby picture?? Lol 

Posted

Her face is so inconsistent I'm confused. Her face looks diff compared to her recent photos and old photos. Genuinely dont know if it's just how she angles the camera/her face or her style of makeup. Or just could be plain photoshop LOL but lately she likes to make her face seem small Screenshot_20191011-004624_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20191011-004935_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191011-005416_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191011-004832_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191011-005020_Instagram.jpg

Posted

why is her chin like that? she even made her childhood photo like that. i don't even think that's her chin irl. sis if you want a dorito chin like those gangnam unnies edit them right lol yours is really inconsistent.

you know what just get a plastic surgery that way you don't have to edit your photos that much. one of this days she might really go for that.

Posted

lol serena once again emphasizing how short she is

5'2" isnt even short but ok

Screenshot_20191012-010743_Instagram.jpg

Posted

She posted this on Saturday.

IMG_4824.PNG

What happened is that you started editing the hell out of your face to the point you don't look like yourself anymore and are disappointed to see that it is not your reflection on the mirror. 

Posted

FB935BEE-2265-46F3-965C-2CE9BCA8F061.thu

She posted a story with her bf but she covered her face per usual. I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s weird but why don’t they post any (clear) pics together, showing BOTH their faces???? And he doesn’t post any photos of her on his socials. Not even on his story. Her ex didn’t post any pics of her, too, so I feel like she tells her boyfriends to never post pics of her, probably because she looks different in real life... 

also there’s no way she’s 5’2 LOL. Didn’t she say he’s like 6’1 or something like that? He’s not even standing straight either. His feet is apart. She’s like 4’11

Posted

FB935BEE-2265-46F3-965C-2CE9BCA8F061.thu

She posted a story with her bf but she covered her face per usual. I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s weird but why don’t they post any (clear) pics together, showing BOTH their faces???? And he doesn’t post any photos of her on his socials. Not even on his story. Her ex didn’t post any pics of her, too, so I feel like she tells her boyfriends to never post pics of her, probably because she looks different in real life... 

also there’s no way she’s 5’2 LOL. Didn’t she say he’s like 6’1 or something like that? He’s not even standing straight either. His feet is apart. She’s like 4’11

Honestly I'm not sure LOL I only said she is 5'2" cause everytime someone asks what her height is she responds that she is 5'2" and that's apparently really short for her 

Posted (edited)

why is she sticking her butt out that far? 

4hdq1ieotu411.png

Edited by spicypoop