• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

oddlittlevvitch (Serena Lin)

1850 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That bit about her not washing her face was so gross especially since she's always complaining about it being hot where she lives. Not only was it gross, it was stupid as fuck. "I have huge pores." No, you're just dirty. Basically, she has sweat, make up and other shit all over the pillow she sleeps on every night, just building up.

this! and not just from her pillow.

everything just builds up on her skin / in her pores (sebum, dead skin cells, dirt etc). it’s nasty

UNLESS! our girl here actually does her skincare but is just fishing for compliments like “omagah! you don’t do anything at all but you have such perfect skin!!!!!!

which i’m guessing it’s what that story was really for, hence the closeup on her face, showing clear, poreless skin 

i see you, girl. i see you 👀

Edited by rehan

Posted

That bit about her not washing her face was so gross especially since she's always complaining about it being hot where she lives. Not only was it gross, it was stupid as fuck. "I have huge pores." No, you're just dirty. Basically, she has sweat, make up and other shit all over the pillow she sleeps on every night, just building up.

Girlie thinks that being a witch means you don't use skincare products and just go au naturel.

Posted

It is soo hilarious to me that she keeps exposing that she lied about moving to Reno by continuously posting weather updates 💀

Screenshot_20200527-142450_Instagram.jpg

Posted

It is soo hilarious to me that she keeps exposing that she lied about moving to Reno by continuously posting weather updates 💀

Screenshot_20200527-142450_Instagram.jpg

moving out of Cali?? I thought she was already out of Cali lol

Posted

moving out of Cali?? I thought she was already out of Cali lol

she lied lol. she’s still in fresno

why she delete the story tho?? lmao cuz she got exposed? 

Posted (edited)

OT :

i just saw this viral post on facebook and the way these girls edit themselves reminded me of serena. wonder if they are using the same editing apps?

FB_IMG_1590639678629.thumb.jpg.e1f1709d1

Edited by allen

Posted

OT :

Hidden Content

Yes

Girlie thinks that being a witch means you don't use skincare products and just go au naturel.

this! and not just from her pillow.

everything just builds up on her skin / in her pores (sebum, dead skin cells, dirt etc). it’s nasty

UNLESS! our girl here actually does her skincare but is just fishing for compliments like “omagah! you don’t do anything at all but you have such perfect skin!!!!!!

which i’m guessing it’s what that story was really for, hence the closeup on her face, showing clear, poreless skin 

i see you, girl. i see you 👀

These and:

*ironically photoshops her entire existence*

🤣🤣 sweetie HAHAHHAHAH NO 

Posted

OT :

Hidden Content

Woahhh... I'm actually curious about these girls, does anyone know more info about them?

Posted

OT :

Hidden Content

I would love to know what apps they used or how they photoshop themselves like that ?

Posted

Not to toot my own horn, but Serena MAY have deleted that story yesterday because of me 🤣 I wonder if she'll still be careless about posting weather updates now?

20200528_094134.jpg

Posted

Not to toot my own horn, but Serena MAY have deleted that story yesterday because of me 🤣 I wonder if she'll still be careless about posting weather updates now?

20200528_094134.jpg

Did she block you too? I'm curious 

Posted

20200528_094134.jpg

I thought we weren't supposed to contact the snowflakes

Posted

Refrain from contacting snowflakes, it is against site rules.

Posted

Can she fucking not?

Xuyen Huynh can you fucking not???¿¿¿¿ the world is going nuts and youre worried about fucking witches and put anything witch related to it you fukig dumbfuck as hell

Screenshot_20200602-022519_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200602-022532_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Can she fucking not?

Xuyen Huynh can you fucking not???¿¿¿¿ the world is going nuts and youre worried about fucking witches and put anything witch related to it you fukig dumbfuck as hell

Screenshot_20200602-022519_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200602-022532_Instagram.jpg

She’s so obsessed with the aesthetic, she cares more about making it known shes a witch than actually posting about the issue at large here. It’s a shame... not the time to bring your fake beliefs into this Serena...thought you’d be better than that.