• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/21/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

oddlittlevvitch (Serena Lin)

1850 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL, I think that's such a funny coincidence to have come upon. I don't really think much of her relationship since I don't follow her. If they both moved apart without inciting any online drama, then I think that's a good thing for their own sake.  

One thing I never liked about her was that she always sounded really stupid when defending Kenna during the art plagiarism scandal (since they're mutuals). 

Posted

LOL, I think that's such a funny coincidence to have come upon. I don't really think much of her relationship since I don't follow her. If they both moved apart without inciting any online drama, then I think that's a good thing for their own sake.  

One thing I never liked about her was that she always sounded really stupid when defending Kenna during the art plagiarism scandal (since they're mutuals). 

can you enlighten me about this topic?? I’ve heard of Kenna but don’t know anything about the drama revolving her and somehow Serena got involved?? 

Posted

I've never talk with her, but I couldnt ever escape her social media presence to a point of annoyance. I have absolutely no beef with her, but I had always been put off by her posts to the point I had to mute her. Her pics were alright cute, but seeing her over and over again when her aesthetic isn't anything unique was boring. 

Posted

omg ??? i REMEMBER Annie Lin, she was quite well known in the asian community like during the bebo-facebook days (when people were migrating from bebo to fb). i didnt know they were the same person. i thought she dropped off like the rest of the "internet famous" asians at that time lol

though was there any reason why that denmark guy didn't just move to america to be with her since they got married anyway? big missed opportunity for a green card tbh lol 

Posted

can you enlighten me about this topic?? I’ve heard of Kenna but don’t know anything about the drama revolving her and somehow Serena got involved?? 

LOL, it wasn't anything serious. Just think of a typical Kenna WK and Serena is just one of the many. But I suspect this is because they're friends (a.k.a mutuals) so they stick up for each other despite knowing that they're defending a person who's done wrong (like steal art). I wouldn't call it drama worthy, just annoying like all Kenna WKs are. 

Posted

I've never talk with her, but I couldnt ever escape her social media presence to a point of annoyance. I have absolutely no beef with her, but I had always been put off by her posts to the point I had to mute her. Her pics were alright cute, but seeing her over and over again when her aesthetic isn't anything unique was boring. 

that is true. I agree it’s annoying. I follow her on IG, and I STILL see her on my explore page so I see double content of the same post. 

omg ??? i REMEMBER Annie Lin, she was quite well known in the asian community like during the bebo-facebook days (when people were migrating from bebo to fb). i didnt know they were the same person. i thought she dropped off like the rest of the "internet famous" asians at that time lol

though was there any reason why that denmark guy didn't just move to america to be with her since they got married anyway? big missed opportunity for a green card tbh lol 

RIGHT??? If I never dug up some research, I would’ve never guessed that Serena and Annie were the same person. Complete different appearance and aesthetic now lol + photoshop. 

I think the plan was for Serena to move to Denmark since she likes the country way better than the US. She always talks about how much she prefers Europe. But I agree. I feel like he should’ve just stayed in America until she finished school and then maybe move to Denmark afterwards?? They were together for 5+ years and I can’t imagine spending that much money traveling back and forth that many times... Idk I don’t understand how moving out of the country would work soooo lol

Hidden Content

oh LOL gotcha. Hopefully Kenna apologized for stealing art and hopefully Serena apologized for defending that kind of behavior. 

Posted (edited)

It always felt something was off with her. Her face always felt to 'perfect' and to plastic. 

She said she had een eating disorder that she overcame. So that's why her figure looks different. I think it's a good change (if it's not partially photoshop).

Edited by Whiskas

Posted

It always felt something was off with her. Her face always felt to 'perfect' and to plastic. 

She said she had een eating disorder that she overcame. So that's why her figure looks different. I think it's a good change (if it's not partially photoshop).

it’s because her face is really photoshopped. She doesn’t look like that in real life, at least that’s not I remembered her and makeup can only do so much.

she said that?? I never knew that. That’s a good thing!!

Posted

Is her body real?

Posted

I think she looks the same, except she gained weight (her shoulders and thighs looked emaciated in the old photos compared to a healthy plump figure now) + learned how to style herself and find her better angles. Coz in the third pic with Severin, she still has the exact same face and nose shape as in her old photos. 

Makeup and styling can do wonders, especially with weigh changes. But more or less, I do think she touches up and does minor edits to some of her selfies.

Posted (edited)

THANK GOD finally, someone made a thread about her. Lmao.

First of all, wow. I'm hella surprised that's what she looks like before? I know puberty changes us a lot, but that's one heck of a glo up. Good for her, as long as it ain't photoshop. Lol. Second, I feel bad for her that she and her husband separated. I mean, they were already married. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to go through with a divorce, yet how does she have a new man already? That fast? If they were just gf/bf, I can understand the possibility of getting a new man immediately, but JUST AFTER the divorce? Are they even officially divorced yet? And lastly, I've been following her for a long time, so when I first saw her pictures without makeup, I was definitely surprised to see how cuter she looks. I don't wanna sound like one of those ppl who are all "you look better without makeup!!". But it's just that, her makeup looks overdone for me, like there is just TOO much going on. Not to mention how they sorta feel photoshopped, like these two examples:

s.png

Her body pictures look great tho, I hope they weren't edited. Kinda makes me wanna workout too, in a good way. She doesn't have that bragging feel to her posts and always talks about how she got her nice body from hard work, that anyone can do it too. She has really cute outfits too and often shares where she got them. One thing I admire about her, is how much effort she puts into decorating her room all the time. She changes everything depending on the season/occasion (spring, halloween, autumn). Also those cute ig story templates? She sure does make a lot at times.

Edited by Ube

Posted

I’ve been following Serena for a while now, and one day, I was curious and looked through her photos on Twitter, which consisted of a lot of old photos. I noticed the location of a certain photo, and it looked like a movie theater from my hometown of Fresno. I brushed it off and was like, ”No, no Instagram famous person could ever be from Fresno.” 

Ever since then, I noticed she looked a little familiar and found out that Serena Lin is actually Annie Lin from my old high school. Crazy, right? All thanks to a good ol’ Facebook search. (I’m revealing that she’s from Fresno, particularly the Clovis area, because she posts things that pertain to the city like the local street names, license plates, locations, etc. so I’m assuming that’s not private info. However, I’m keeping her high school private because she never publicly posted anything from her high school. I obtained the graduation photo from a relative.)

yoooo I'm from Clovis, I had no idea she's located here!

Posted

Is her body real?

apparently is it! She got thicker after overcoming an eating disorder. Just learned about that. However I haven’t seen her recently so I’m not sure if her body is photoshopped or what lol

I think she looks the same, except she gained weight (her shoulders and thighs looked emaciated in the old photos compared to a healthy plump figure now) + learned how to style herself and find her better angles. Coz in the third pic with Severin, she still has the exact same face and nose shape as in her old photos. 

Makeup and styling can do wonders, especially with weigh changes. But more or less, I do think she touches up and does minor edits to some of her selfies.

The pic with Sev is a bit old. Like 2016 or 2017-ish??? I feel like her newer pics are more touched up, like imo she edits her eyes so big that it starts looking unrealistic...

THANK GOD finally, someone made a thread about her. Lmao.

First of all, wow. I'm hella surprised that's what she looks like before? I know puberty changes us a lot, but that's one heck of a glo up. Good for her, as long as it ain't photoshop. Lol. Second, I feel bad for her that she and her husband separated. I mean, they were already married. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to go through with a divorce, yet how does she have a new man already? That fast? If they were just gf/bf, I can understand the possibility of getting a new man immediately, but JUST AFTER the divorce? Are they even officially divorced yet? And lastly, I've been following her for a long time, so when I first saw her pictures without makeup, I was definitely surprised to see how cuter she looks. I don't wanna sound like one of those ppl who are all "you look better without makeup!!". But it's just that, her makeup looks overdone for me, like there is just TOO much going on. Not to mention how they sorta feel photoshopped, like these two examples:

s.png

Her body pictures look great tho, I hope they weren't edited. Kinda makes me wanna workout too, in a good way. She doesn't have that bragging feel to her posts and always talks about how she got her nice body from hard work, that anyone can do it too. She has really cute outfits too and often shares where she got them. One thing I admire about her, is how much effort she puts into decorating her room all the time. She changes everything depending on the season/occasion (spring, halloween, autumn). Also those cute ig story templates? She sure does make a lot at times.

I agree with everything you said. She started publicly talking about her new man literally the same day as her divorce so I wonder if she cheated on Sev. Like something isn’t adding up at all since the dates don’t line up... I think she’s cute and I like her old selfies, but those selfies kinda freak me out in a way because of how enlarged the eyes are and the petite sized nose. Like makeup can’t make noses THAT small

yoooo I'm from Clovis, I had no idea she's located here!

yeah she’s from here!! 

F64CBE45-4B55-4AEE-A46B-269E6AE01BA3.thu032705DB-E087-418B-8533-3CB00BCC5770.thu

says Clovis Honda north 

45E6EC09-EDF1-4493-A222-9F2CE3D57279.thu

I don’t wanna zoom in completely because it’ll be blurry, but if you look carefully, the street is Nees. Also, every time she takes pics of boba, tea or chicken Alfredo, 95% of the time, it’s from 1920 tea station because I visit there a lot & remember the details of the place. I just never happen to come across her 😂

Posted

Well we don't know the full story but people can be separated whilst still married.
eg. my parents were separated for few years before they finally got a divorce.