• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Jasmine Sean needs her own thread to be unlocked and moved to Online Personality (or even the Snowflake category), outside of the General "non Asians pretending to be Asians" thread.

A thread was originally created here to prevent the general thread from being flooded with only discussions on Jasmine, but was locked and it never went past the New Topic section due to the reason below:

• There are not enough follower counts on her social media accounts.
  • However as of now, we are quite certain that her current follower count does not represent the correct amount, due to her privating / deleting her mass accounts periodically.

Around August 2018 was the time when Jasmine herself has announced that she was pregnant with a #halfkorean baby, and gave birth around February of 2019 where the nightmare of a possible Margot 2.0 is being created.

• Got herself knocked up with a random Korean man for a half Korean baby without practicing birth safety measures. Then after being pregnant, goes around yelling on social media on how the father isn't taking his responsibility on the kid.
  • She shows her #halfkorean baby on social media (eg. Instagram) to be something like a fetish trophy
  • Labels her baby with #babymodel #babyactress while getting the baby into the industry when she is not even 2 months old
  • Possibly aims to live her "all sparkly oppa dream" of a koreaboo through her #halfkorean baby, like how Margot did with Venus
  • PULL users have always thought Jasmine was just being delusional about her being half-korean, however judging by her recent actions she could have passed the borderline of being just delusional.

For more details, please check out her locked thread with link provided above.

Edited by Parasol Waddle Dee
mi grammer sucks

Posted

Oh, my! A Margot, the Second?

Posted

Oh, my! A Margot, the Second?

a margo version 2.0 or 2.5 lol.

Posted

The Jimin phone case just adds the icing to the cake

Posted (edited)

The last picture of her out with that asian guy and saying I’m “baby free” was super off putting to me. Like it seems like she’s already on the prowl for her next asian/Korean male victim when YOU just popped out a baby 2 months ago. 

I get that new moms need a break too and not all moms are the same, but I can’t help but be super judgey towards HER. I don’t know, I feel like if I had a baby 2 months old my last concern is finding a new guy, but that’s just me. I feel so sorry for Luna having a mother that intentionally got knocked up by a random Korean dude in order to have her. Also, I can’t keep thinking of how  jasmine will push Luna to do things that she doesn’t want to do, because jasmine wants the life that she’s creating for Luna (like already having Luna be a baby model at 2 months old!! I don’t even think she can hold her own head right now).

Edited by rosetea

Posted

Mods at least skim through the latest jasmine posts on non-asians pretending to be Asians thread! It has been flooding with her news for almost 5 pages😭😭. I respect everyone's opinions but I am getting tired of this bitch not having a consistent thread… She is just too much to no give her a no-thread policy! This thread or the old one or anything 

Posted

Luna's first words are going to be "half Korean"

Posted

I really want this thread to happen, "General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread" is filled with her updates and no longer has its original function. She needs to be an exception so people move over to here.

Posted

I really want this thread to happen, "General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread" is filled with her updates and no longer has its original function. She needs to be an exception so people move over to here.

i agree! If it really depends on the followers then she will never get a thread! She has so many accounts it’s impossible to tell how many followers she actually has 

Posted (edited)

Now that I think about it, Xiao.anna (or Anna.baobao or whatever the fuck her IG handle is nowadays) that disgusting rat Chinaboo has her own thread and she hasn't peaked over like 200 followers.

So what gives mods? You can't make exceptions for a snowflake and not do it for another one.

Edited by French Fries